West Garo Hills District Admit Card 2020 for Lower Division Assistant, Forester, Forest Guard, Driver @ westgarohills.gov.in.
Welcome to the best education & job portal @ Freshersfind.com. Here, we come back with the latest article that is about West Garo Hills District Exam Date, Admit Card Download link, Quick overview of exam syllabus, exam instructions, etc. So, let’s check detailed information about the upcoming exam on this page.
West Garo Hills District has started online distribution of call letters for various posts such as Lower Division Assistant, Storekeeper, Weaving Demonstrator, Forester, Driver, Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator, Library Assistant, Other Posts. The written examination is expected to be held in September 2020. So, please start the exam preparation and make the preparation according to given West Garo Hills District Syllabus 2020.
- 1 West Garo Hills District Admit Card 2020
West Garo Hills District Admit Card 2020
|Exam Date||September 2020 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Availability Date||7 days before the exam|
|Result Expected Date||February 2020|
|West Garo Hills District LDA Forest Guard Admit Card 2019||Click Here|
West Garo Hills District LDA, Forest Guard, Other Posts Admit Card 2020
A few weeks back, Advertisement No DSC/ WBH/9/93/1717 was released by the West Garo Hills District with an aim of filling 157 empty posts of Forest Guard, LDC, Driver, Rubber Tapper, Grade IV & Others. After that, a huge number of applicants had made online registration on or before 20th December 2020. Since the closing of online registration, a huge number of applied candidates are waiting for a call letter. Because Meghalaya West Garo Hills District Exam Admit Card 2019-2020 will be the one of the ID proof excluding Photo ID proof.
In order to get verified at the exam center, you will have to provide anyone ID like Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving Licence, etc. Those who clear the written examination will be called for the interview round as per the prefixed schedule.
Post Wise Vacancies to be filled through West Garo Hills District Written Exam
- Lower Division Assistant – 51
- Storekeeper – 04
- Weaving Demonstrator – 02
- Forester – 04
- Driver – 06
- Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator – 02
- Library Assistant – 02
- Dark Room Assistant/ X-Ray Assistant – 03
- Laboratory Assistant – 01
- Skilled Assistant – 01
- Receptionist – 02
- Plumber – 02
- Assistant Divisional Mechanic – 01
- Fishery Demonstrator – 01
- Investigator – 01
- Rubber Tapper – 22
- Electrician – 01
- Milk Collector – 01
- Dhai – 01
- Stenographer – 01
- Forest guard – 12
- Assistant Manager – 01
- Knitting Demonstrator – 02
- Grade IV – 32
- Gateman – 02
Steps To Download West Garo Hills District Admit Card 2020
- Are you searching for the call letter for West Garo Hills District Exam? Then kindly open a web browser and enter the following web address in the URL section i.e.westgarohills.gov.in.
- Find our Admit Card link from the homepage.
- Enter all necessary credentials such as registration number/roll number, DOB, Password or Captcha Code in empty text boxes.
- As you press the SUBMIT button, wait for a few moments while generating the call letter.
- Save & Print the exam admission letter for future use.
West Garo Hills LDC Hall Ticket 2020
Contenders are required to carry one of the photo and address proof like PAN Card, Passport, Driving License, Bank Pass Book with the photograph, Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer, Voter ID, Employee ID, Photograph, College ID. If you think that without a call letter you can enter in examination hall then don’t do that because the supervisor will ask to show the ID proof and admit card copy for verification purposes.
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- College ID
As on successful download West Garo Hills District, Meghalaya Exam Admit Card 2019 all of you need to check whether the details printed on the call letter are vital and without mistakes or not. If you feel that authority made mistake in printing then immediately contact to area or head office of the organization.
- Important Instructions for the Exam
- Exam Center Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Center Code
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Exam Venue Address
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Exam Conducting Authority Name
- Examination Councillor Signature.
- Applicant’s photograph
- Paper Time Duration
- Applicant’s Signature Space.
- Exam Reporting Time
- Invigilator’s Signature Space.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Name of the Examination.
- Get early access to the examination hall by showing the admit card and ID proof copy for seating comfort.
- Don’t carry any electronic gadgets in the class room as these type of items are prohibited in the examination hall (Items including Smartphones, Smartwatches, Bluetooth Devices, Scientific Calculator, etc.)
- If the examination destination is far away from your actual location then start traveling 3 to 5 hours before the starting of examination. So, you can comfortably reach at exam venue without further inconvenience.
- Please do the signature on the Attendance Sheet and Admit Card in the presence of the supervisor. If the supervisor forgets to do the signature on your answer sheet then tell him/her for doing the sign on your answer sheet otherwise students will declare absent.
- You have to follow the instructions that announcing by the class investigator during the exam.
- Don’t talk in the examination hall otherwise, your candidature will be declared invalid.
Please read the complete paper before start writing and if you have any doubts regarding any question or given option then ask experts or class supervisors instantly instead of talking to nearer students.
The organization has provided exam centers to those schools that have the CCTV Camera setup.
Department has also arranged the checking & flaying squads to stop the all illegal activities in the written examination.
We have made available direct links for downloading the West Garo Hills District Admit Card 2020. If you are facing any problem while downloading the same then ask in the comment section below.
West Garo Hills District Exam Pattern 2020
West Garo Hills Exam Syllabus (Topic Wise)
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to get all new updates regarding the exam, syllabus, admit card, merit list or result.
There are no exact updates regarding the exam date. But January 2020 is an experimental month in which the department may schedule the exam.
Admit cards will be uploaded 15 days prior to the commencement of the written examination.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: