Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is accepting the online registration form for Advt no.3/VSA/2020/Technician(Electrical) for UPPCL Recruitment 2020.
The notification was released by the UPPCL to fill up 4120 vacancies at various locations across the Uttar Pradesh. The official registration was likely to begin in March but due to the technical error or private reason or Lok Sabha Election’s code of conduct recruitment process postponed. Nominees who are looking to grab Govt Jobs in UP can apply before the due date.
Applications are invited from young & dynamic personalities for the posts of Technician (Line) via direct recruitment.
Selection will be done on the basis of competitive online test/CBT (Computer Based Test). Eligible candidate will be selected as Technical (Line)(Trainee).
Most Important for Applicant’s (Read Before Applying Online)
- UPPCL reserves rights to make addition or subtraction in the total number of announced posts.
- Applicants must have Aadhar Card with a clear photo.
- If the total number of submitted application will be more than expectation then CBT test is conducted in various session & days.
- Reservation is only applicable for the resident of Uttar Pradesh state. Other state contenders can apply in General category.
- Those who are dismissed earlier from the Central/State Government Services cannot apply for these posts.
UPPCL Recruitment 2020 – Current Job Opening
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2020)
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, Lucknow|
|Post Name||Technician (Line)|
|Total Number of Posts||4102|
|Type of Job||State Govt Jobs/Government Jobs in UP|
|Posting Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Kind of Declaration||Application Form/Notification|
|Internship Duration||1 Year|
|Contact Number||0522 2287525|
||Shakti Bhawan 14 Ashok Marg, Lucknow|
Please keep reading below paragraph to know the registration process through UPPCL Careers or official website as well as additional information like educational qualification, age limit, application mode, fee, etc.
UPPCL Technician Vacancy 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As on cut off date 01/01/2020, candidates age should neither below 18 years nor above 40 years as per the government norms. Relaxation to the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the UPPCL norms.
- Those who are planning to apply online for UP Power Corporation 4102 Technician (Line) Recruitment 2020 they should have passed 10th class with science and mathematics subjects or its equivalent from recognized board or institute.
- Applicant must have two years of all India or state business certificate through NCVT or SCVT. Following trade students can apply.
- Candidates must have computer knowledge
- Basic Skill Test: Contender should know the basic work of the technician(line).
UPPCL Technician Jobs 2020 Pay Scale/Salary:
The selected candidate will get the salary of Rs.27200/- to Rs.86100/- of matrix level 4. Other admissible allowance like TA, DA, Medical Expense, etc will applicable as per state government norms.
Application Cum Exam Fee (Non-Refundable):
- SC/ST category candidates are required to pay Rs.700/- as application fee.
- All other remaining category candidates need to pay Rs.1000/-.
Fee Payment Mode:
- Bank Challan/NEFT/Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card
Candidates will have to undergo two part of the CBT test of 3 hours duration.
After selection, candidates will undergo 1 year of internship and then the authority will make an assessment of the performance. Later on, permanent job letter will be given to the nominees.
- In this section, 50 questions of NIELIT CCC Level will be asked.
- Every question will worth 1 mark.
- For each wrong answer, 1/4 will be deducted.
- Minimum qualifying marks for part 1 computer knowledge is 20 marks.
- Marks of part 1 computer knowledge will not be included in merit for selection.
For selection, candidates must have to score the minimum of 33.5% marks compulsory. It means those candidates who secure marks below 67 will be disqualified.
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Study & Logical Knowledge||20||20|
|General Hindi (High School Level)||15||15|
|General English (High School Level)||15||15|
|Technical Subject Knowledge||150||150|
Most Important Notice for Exam:
- Candidates shortlist/selection list will be based on only 200 marks part 2 test.
- Shortlisted contenders will be called for the skill test.
- Minimum 1.25 percent shortlisted candidates will be called for document verification test.
Exam Center Name: Examination Centers: Bareilly, Lucknow, Ghaziabad, Noida, Gorakhpur, Varanasi, Meerut, Kanpur
How to Fill Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Technician Application Form 2020
- Step 1: Candidate should visit the https://www.upenergy.in in order to fill up the online registration form for UPPCL Technician Recruitment 2020.
- Step 2: Find out the Vacancy/Result button from the menubar. Click on the same link.
- Step 3: Navigate to “APPLY ONLINE FOR THE POST OF “TECHNICIAN(LINE)” AGAINST ADVT.NO. 2/VSA//2020/TECHNICIAN(LINE)” link. Click on View to download official notification.
- Step 4: Please read the full advertisement and make sure your certificates are perfectly matching with the minimum requirement of the qualification.
- Step 5: Press Apply Online button.
- Step 6: Fill up all the required information in the application form. Keep 100% information transparency to avoid future rejection of candidature.
- Step 7: Upload prescribed size photocopies of passport & signature photo.
- Step 8: Make fee payment through the appropriate online or challan method.
|Registration Starting Date||01.04.2020 (Old Date), New Date Announce Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of online application||30.04.2020 (Old Date), New Date Announce Soon|
|Fee Payment Last Date||02.04.2020 to 01.05.2020|
Please do comments or give us your feedback thus our authors will get inspired to write more beautiful as well as information full articles in the future.
UPPCL Technician Exam Pattern 2020
|Part – 1||Computer Knowledge||50|
|Part – 2||General Studies & Reasoning Ability||20|
|General Hindi (10th Standard)||15|
|General English (10th Standard)||15|
UPPCL Technician Syllabus 2020
- Word Formation.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
- Reading Comprehension.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Theme Detection.
- Unseen Passage.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Series Completion.
- Puzzle Test.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Eligibility Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Clocks and Calendars.
- Situation Reaction Test.
- Ststement & Conclusions.
- Statement & Arguments.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence.
- Alphabet Test.
- Theme Detection.
- Number, Ranking, and Time Sequence.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Inserting the Missing Characters.
- Mathematical Operations.
General Mathematics/ Aptitude Syllabus
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Differential Geometry.
- Basic Mathematics.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Analytical Geometry.
- Real Analysis.
- Differential Equations.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- National and International Current Affairs.
- Geography and Socio-Economic development of India.
- Indian Culture.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Economy.
- Books and Authors.
- Operating System.
- MS Word and MS Excel.
- The Internet.
- Generation of Computer.
- Hardware and Software.
- Basic of Computer.
- Short forms (Eg. Jpeg, mp3, pdf).
- Android and Apple related news.
UPPCL Exam Syllabus (Technical Subjects):
- Various safety measures involved in the Industry. Elementary First Aid.
- The concept of Standard.
- Fundamental of electricity.
- Fundamental terms, definitions, units & effects of electric current.
- Identification of Trade-Hand tools-Specifications.
- Electron theory-free electron.
- Kirchhoff’s Laws and applications.
- Ohm’s Law -Simple electrical circuits and problems.
- Resistors -Law of Resistance.
- Solders, flux and soldering technique.
- Series and parallel circuits.
- esistors types of resistors & properties of resistors.
We are wishing you All The Best for the selections. If you are looking for more other Central Govt Jobs then follow us on various social media such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: