Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission is going to release UPHESC Recruitment 2020 process for filling up 3900 posts of Assistant Professor on its official website at www.uphesconline.org.
Official UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 Notification has downloaded from this page along with eligibility criteria & rules. Government has asked to handover the vacant posts reports as quickly as possible
Updated on: 24/09/2020
- 1 UPHESC Recruitment 2020
- 2 UPHESC Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
UPHESC Recruitment 2020
|Vacancies Quick Overview|
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Higher Education Services Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||3900 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor|
|Type of Job||Teaching Job|
|Posting Location||Anywhere in UP|
|Kind of Declaration||Advertisement/Application Form|
UPHESC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
The government had asked to send reports of empty vacant posts up to 30th June to higher education commission prayagraj. According to the latest reports, around 3900 posts to be filled up through competitive examination and various other rounds.
Get Free Jobs Alert On Mobile & Email
The total number of empty posts are increasing due to non-recruitment in such colleges. Government is taking services from the retired teachers. There are lots of empty posts but up to now, Commission hasn’t able to release further advertisement.
UPHESC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020 Details
|Sl. No.||Name Of Subject||No. Of Posts|
|32||Animal Husbandry and Dairying|
Currently, That, recruitment procedure is running for that advertisement which was advertised in 2016 by the Samajwadi Party. Requisition has been done for most of the positions.
Department will releases the UPHESC 3900 Assistant Professor Jobs Advertisement on the basis of requestion. After taking charges, current president prof. Ishwar Saran Viswakarma has given a surety of starting this process very soon.
UPHESC Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As on 01st July 2020): Nominees who willing to apply for assistant professor posts their age should not exceed 62 years. (Sources: Last Assistant Professor Recruitment).
- Government is looking for young and talented candidates who have completed M Com, M Pharma, M Phil, M.E, MA, MBA, MEd, MSc, MSW, Other Qualifications Government, Ph.D., Post Graduate.
- Candidates minimum passing marks should at least 55% marks as per the notification.
- The applicant will have to pay application cum examination fee of some Rs. as mentioned below. Category wise fee payment is different so check it carefully before applying online.
- No fee will be refunded for those candidates who wrongly apply for reserved or unreserved category.
- General Category: Rs.2000/-
- OBC Category: Rs.2000/-
- SC Category: Rs.1000/-
- ST Category: Rs.1000/-
UPHESC Assistant Professor Salary/Pay Scale (07th Pay Scale)
- Selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.15,600 to 39,100 Grade Pay Rs.6000/-. (Sources: Previous Bharti Process)
- Nominees will get other allowance like HRA, TA, DA as per the terms & conditions.
How to Fill UPHESC Online Application Form 2020 for Assistant Professor?
|Step by Step Instructions|
- Registration Starting Date: Update Soon
- Last Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
UPHESC Assistant Professor Exam Pattern 2020
|Part-II (except Commerce)||70||140|
|UPHESC Assistant Professor Exam Syllabus 2020
History of Vedic Literature
UPHESC Principle Exam Pattern 2020
|Parts||Name of the Subjects||Language||Duration||Questions||Marks|
|PART A||General Knowledge||Rajbhasha (Hindi) and English||2Hrs||30||30 marks|
|PART B||Administrative Aptitude||70||70 marks|
|Uttar Pradesh HESC Principal Topic Wise Syllabus|
Current affairs syllabus 2020
Current events of state, national and international importance
Pracharya exam syllabus for Higher education system
The institution of higher learning and research of India.
Governance and administration of higher education in UP Syllabus
University and colleges: Authorities, Bodies and boards
Acts statues and ordinance related to higher education – in UP Syllabus
University act – 1973
Financial management Syllabus 2020
Sources of Financial assistance
Pracharya exam syllabus for Rights and duties of principal
Rights and duties of principal with reference to different stakeholders.
Dear users, you may asks the questions about UPHESC Recruitment 2020 using the comment section. Our team will reply as quickly as possible.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: