UP Ration Card List 2019 or UP Rashan Card List 2019-20 of BPL/APL, (यूपी नई राशन कार्ड सूची 2019) candidates is ready to download from fcs.up.gov.in official website. Department of Food and Logistics, Government of Uttar Pradesh has uploaded latest NFSA UP Ration card updated list or UP New Ration Card List 2019 Name Wise/Village Wise/District Wise on its official website. Visit fcs.up.gov.in, to get Latest ration card related news. Those who have applied fir new UP BPL/APL Ration card they can check their name from the list.
In recent times, government has started cutting the name from the ration card, who still not provided aadhaar card for linking procedure. Authority is also cutting the wheat or Rice and kerosin for few cards who have not provided the aadhaar card.
So, all the UP region people are requested to provide all the mandatory documents before given time limit. If you have more doubt about the same then contact to your respective Fair Price Mall operator.
- 1 UP Ration Card List 2019
- 1.1 UP Rashan Card List 2019-20 Download Online PDF
- 1.2 UP new ration card list name/Village Wise search 2019
- 1.3 UP NFSA Statistics
- 1.4 Beneficiaries List
- 1.5 How to Apply Online for UP APL/BPL/AAY New Ration Card 2019-20?
- 1.6 Download UP New Ration Card/Duplicate/Renewal Application Form
- 1.7 Required Documents for UP New Ration Card 2019-2020
- 1.8 How to Transfer UP Ration Card?
- 1.9 Related Posts
UP Ration Card List 2019
|Department Name||Department of Food and Logistics|
|Government Name||Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Kind of Declaration||New Ration Card List|
|Mode of Checking Name||Online|
|Card Category||APL and BPL|
UP Rashan Card List 2019-20 Download Online PDF
According to few sources, government would stop providing the wheat, Rice, kerosin and other material your are getting from the FPS mall. Because, they are planning to start the money transfer instead of physical material.
This steps would help to reduce the corruption from this particular department. APL/BPL card holders will get DBT for the ration card through bank.
This news is not authorized and official, but in future same pattern can be applied.
UP new ration card list name/Village Wise search 2019
In order to find your name in the new ration card list, he/she will have to follow given below steps. It is mandatory to follow the step wise instructions to check NFSA eligibility.
So let’s get started
Step 01: Visit Official Website
- First of all, he/she will have to open the offficial website Department of Food and Logistics, Govt. of UP at www.fcs.up.gov.in. You can copy this web address directly by selecting the website address potion and paste it into the URL section of your browser.
Step 02: NFSA Link
- Click on NFSA link from the menu bar and press National Food Security Act (NFSA) Eligibility List link.
Step 03: Choose District
- As you open the above said menu it will show the district wise list along with total number of eligible family, Total Number of antoyday card holders and total number of YOG card.
Step 04: Choose Area
- As you click on any district, it will redirected to area wise page where you have to choose your area name.
Step 05: Choose Distributor Name
- After clicking on area name, your be redirected to distributor name page.
Step 06: Click on Ration Card link
- As you click on Ration card number, you will get complete list of card holder name with father/husband name, mother name, total number of family member and date of issuing the ration card.
- Once you click on Digital Ration Card number the full details of card holder with distributor name will be shown on the display.
Image Source: https://fcs.up.gov.in/FoodPortal.aspx
- You can print the details by pressing CTRL + P. Please make sure that printer is attached with device or not.
UP NFSA Statistics
|Card Category||Total Number of Cards|
|Total Number of Antodaya card||4094593|
|Total Number of Antodaya Beneficiary||16285312|
|Total eligible household cards||30007971|
|Total eligible household beneficiary||133678317|
Type of Ration Card in UP
|BPL (Below Poverty Line) cards||This card is issued to those people whose family’s annual income is less than Rs.10,000/-. Quantity of ration remains higher than the other cards holders. (Rs.27,000 or less (It was earlier Rs. 10,000 but revised in 2011 to Rs. 27000).)|
|APL (Above Poverty Line) cards||APL cards are issued to those family whose income is above 10,000/- and leaving above the poverty line. BPL card holders ration quantity are less than BPL cardholders.|
|AAY (Antyodaya Anna Yojana) Cards||AAY cards are also known as Antyodaya card. These cards are issued to those family who does not have any stable income and very poor.|
UP FPS NFSA Ration Price
Under the National Food Security Act, 2013, customers will get the ration as per following rates.
|Rs.2 per kg|
|Rice||Rs.3 per kg|
|Sugar||Rs.13.50 per kg|
- PHH Cards: 30007971
- PHH Beneficiaries: 133678317
- NFSA Cards: 34102565
- NFSA Beneficiaries: 149963629
- Antyodaya: 4094593
- Antyodaya Beneficiaries: 16285312
How to Apply Online for UP APL/BPL/AAY New Ration Card 2019-20?
- Step 01: In order to apply online for new ration card, customers will have to visit the nearest Regional Common Services Centre (CSC Digital Seva Kendra) for online registration for APl/BPL/Antyodaya ration card.
- Step 02: CSC Agent will complete your application process through online mode or offline mode.
- Step 03: Agent will cross verify the documents you have provided and required documents.
- Step 04: If all documents are OK then next process will be done.
- Step 05: After all the formalities, the application will be granted by the authority.
- Step 06: You will have to keep checking the UP Ration Card Beneficiary List 2019-20 to know weather your name is in the list or not.
Download UP New Ration Card/Duplicate/Renewal Application Form
New Ration Card Application Form PDF
Renewal/Duplicate Ration Card Application Form PDF
Required Documents for UP New Ration Card 2019-2020
- Identification Proof
- Voter Identity card
- PAN card
- Family members passport size photograph.
- Bank passport
- Residence Proof
- Aadhar card
- LPG connection details.
- Electricity and telephone bill.
- Agreement of house.
- Age Proof
- Birth certificate
- School leaving certificate.
- Government Fee
- For obtaining Uttar Pradesh ration card the
Official Website: http://fcs.up.gov.in
How to Transfer UP Ration Card?
If a family member or whole family has relocated or shifted themselves to other jurisdiction and ration card has to be transferred then the respective head of the family member will have to submit the application at nearest ration office in a new location.
In order to get ration card of the particular new area, applicants will have to provide the new address proof along with local voter card and Aadhaar Card. Submit the application form along with necessary documents to the officer on duty.
Dear viewers, if you have any query related to UP Ration Card List 2019 then write us in comment section. Tell higher authority in case the you did not getting appropriate quantity of ration from your distributor.
Toll Free Number: 1800 1800 150 and 1967
Recently, the government has stopped serving the kerosene to those cardholders who had got a gas connection from the gas agency. It will is provided to a few selected cardholders who come under the PDF cards. Currently, PDS scheme cardholders are getting 1.5 to 2 liters of kerosene oil among the ration cardholders in the state.
राष्ट्रीय खाद्य सुरक्षा अधिनियम(NFSA) की पात्रता सूची
UP RATION CARD FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
APL ration card (Replaced with Non-Priority House Hold as per NFSA)
BPL ration card (Replaced with Priority House Hold as per NFSA)
Antordoy Anna Yojna card
Annapurna Anna Yojna card
Nirashrit Antordoy Anna Yojna card
How to Apply for New Ration Card in Uttar Pradesh?
Applicants will have to visit the nearest Regional Common Services Centre (CSC Digital Seva Kendra) for online registration for APl/BPL/Antyodaya ration card.
Rice, Wheat, Levy Sugar and Kerosene will be provide to the ration card holder
How Much It coast for each 1.KG of Rice, Wheat and Levy Sugar?
As per the reports, at all FPS mall in India Rs.2 for per KG wheat, Rs.3 for per KG Rice and Rs. 13.50 per KG of levy sugar.
The distributor will distribute a pre-fixed quantity of Rice, Wheat and Levy Sugar to the ration card holder as per the type of your ration card.
How many liters Kerosene Provided to Ration Card Holder?
A few years ago, kerosene will be distributed to all types of cardholders on the basis of a total number of family members. But after a few changes, kerosene for various type of cardholders has been canceled.
1 Unit is equal to 1 KG
A few years ago, the ration card was the first choice for the ID or Address proof. But later on, the government has disabled the usage of ration card as id proof. Now it is valid only to purchase the ration from Public Distribution System or The Taluka Supply Officer (TSO) / Assistant Taluka Supply Officer. You will be asked to provide a copy of the ration card to get the exercise of the franchise, obtaining passport, Bank loans, LPG connection, telephone connection, driving license.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: