Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education all set to release UBTER Group D Admit Card 2020 at www.ubter.in. Check UBTER Group D Exam Date, Exam Venue, Quick Overview of Syllabus/Exam pattern etc from this page. A huge number of applicants searching for call letter for UBTER Group D Exam since the completion of online registration.
Applicants are informed that department will take some time to upload UK High Court Group D Hall Ticket 2020 as application authentication to be done throughout the upcoming few days. If the authority finds any mistake in filled registration form then your candidature summarily rejected.
All the current announcment or written examination has been canceld due to Coronavirus/COVID-19. Thus, all the government as well as private company’s recruitment procedures are postponed till further announcement. Soon, we will upload the latest notification or updates date changes so, all of you can get the full information at your home by just visiting the official website of the department or from this page. Till then we are recommanding that stay home stay safe.
- 1 UBTER Group D Admit Card 2020
- 1.1 UK High Court Nainital Group D State Judiciary Call Letter 2020
- 1.2 Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Group D in State Judiciary Admit Card 2020
- 1.3 How to Download UK High Court Group D Admit Card 2020?
- 1.4 UBTER Group D Exam Pattern 2020 (Don’t Skip)
- 1.5 UBTER Group D Exam Syllabus 2020
- 1.6 UBTER Group D Result 2020
- 1.7 Related Posts
UBTER Group D Admit Card 2020
|Name of Department||Uttarakhand Board Of Technical Education (UBTER)|
|Name of Posts||Group D|
|Total Vacancies||401 Posts|
|Exam Name||State Judiciary in Uttarakhand Group D Exam|
|Type of Test||Written Examination (MCQ Type Paper-Pen based Test)|
|Exam Center Name||proposed exam center are Almora, Bageshwar, Chamoli, Champawat, Dehradun, Haridwar, Nainital, Udham Singh Nagar (Check Your Exam Center Name on Admit Card)|
|Admit Card Availability Date||1st week of October 2020|
|Exam Date||13th October 2020|
UK High Court Nainital Group D State Judiciary Call Letter 2020
Uttarakhand High Court Group IV Exam Hall Ticket 2020 PDF will be going to play the biggest role during the examination. As admit card contains full name of candidates, photo & signature of candidates, exam center name/code/address and all other details. The supervisor will not allow such applicants who do not have a copy of admission ticket or ID proof. So, don’t forget to bring all the necessary documents, ID proofs, and needy equipment while leaving home for the exam center.
Valid ID Proofs:
- Ration Card
- PAN card
- ID assigned by the state or central govt
- Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
- Bank Passbook
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar card
Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Group D in State Judiciary Admit Card 2020
A few days back, Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education had issued an online advertisement No. 707/उप्राशिप/उ०अ०सि०न्या०भर्ती/2020-20, with an aim of filling 401 empty posts of Group D in State Judiciary in Uttarakhand (Civil & Family Courts). Online registration was started on 17th August 2020 and ends on 19th September 2020.
The completed selection process will be on basis of Written Test. In this test, 100 questions will cover from General Knowledge, General English, General Hindi, General Science, General Maths and Knowledge on Uttarakhand for 100 marks paper. Contenders will have to complete paper in 2 hours of time duration. It will objective type questions (MCQ).
Details Printed on the call letter
- Applicant’s Photograph & Signature
- Aspirant’s Full Name with Father Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Supervisor Signature
- Registration Number
- Photograph of Applicant
- Exam Center Name, Code and Full Address
- Candidate’s Signature Space
- Examination Date
- Exam Instructions (Behind the page)
How to Download UK High Court Group D Admit Card 2020?
- Dear contenders, kindly navigate to the official website of Uttarakhand Board Of Technical Education (UBTER) at www.ubter.in.
- Find “GROUP – C & GROUP – D RECRUITMENT” section from the homepage.
- Find the direct link from the same section placed with the name “GROUP D EXAM/RECRUITMENT ADMIT CARD, ANSWER KEYADV + RESULTS“.
- Click on Admit Card link from the new page.
- As you click on the link, the page will redirect to the login section.
- Enter Registration Number/User ID, DOB or Password and Captcha Code.
- Press the SUBMIT button.
- Wait while downloading call letter on the device.
- Save & Print it for future use.
UBTER Group D Exam Pattern 2020 (Don’t Skip)
|Literature, Culture of Uttarakhand|
- Total Questions: 100 Questions
- Total Marks: 100 Marks
- Time Duration: 2 Hours
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions (MCQ)
- Negative Marking: No
- General Knowledge
- General English
- General Hindi
- General Science
- General Maths
- Knowledge on Uttarakhand
UBTER Group D Exam Syllabus 2020
- Indian Culture
- Indian History
- Basic Computer
- Indian politics
- Sentence Improvement Simple Interest
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Arrangement
- Sentence Completion
- Passage Completion
- Spelling Test
- Simple Equations
- Odd man out
- Numbers and Ages
- Simple Interest
- Problem on Numbers
- Time and Work
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Plant Diseases
- Plant Tissue
- Classification of Organisms
- Respiration and Excretion of Plants
- Human Circulatory System
- Hindi Grammar
Knowledge on Uttarakhand
- General Knowledge of Uttarakhand
- Current Affairs
UBTER Group D Result 2020
After completion of the paper, the authority will appoint the team to finish the paper assessment as quickly as possible. All of you will have to wait for a few weeks as a paper assessment and result making process is very hard. UBTER State Judiciary Exam Result 2020 will be uploaded in PDF format after the official announcement.
We will also upload cut off marks and provisional merit list for all the qualified contenders. If the department will decide to go for selection with merit list then a final appointment letter to the selected candidates will dispatch through post and candidates will inform through registered mobile number. But, in case the total number of candidates are more than expectations then interview may possibly be scheduled.
You can write your reviews or opinions or questions related to UBTER Group D Admit Card 2020 in the comment section below.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: