Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TN TRB) inviting online application for the post of Polytechnic Lecturers in form of TRB Recruitment 2020 on its trb.tn.nic.in official website for 1060 posts of ass. professor. You can apply online before 30th October 2020 in case your academic qualification is exactly matching with prescribed age criteria, essential qualification criteria, and category criteria. If you are interested in applying online to Latest Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board Polytechnic Lecturers Vacancy 2020 then don’t hesitate to do it. Only online application will be considered as a valid way of participating in current TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturers Openings 2020. In order to clarify the doubt about eligibility, you should download the detailed advertisement from the official web portal.
TRB Recruitment 2020 Notification
|TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs 2020 Notification Details|
Total Number of Posts
Kind of Declaration
Type of Job
Application Cum Exam Fee
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturers Salary/Pay Scale
|Download Official Advertisement||Download|
|Apply Online for Polytechnic Lecturers Posts||Apply Now|
TNTRB Polytechnic Lecturers Vacancy 2020 Details
All the post graduated candidates from the Tamil Nadu and all Indian citizens are invited here to take part in this biggest job drive to be completed within 1 or 2 months. As the government is looking to recruit Polytechnic Lecturerss for various colleges and universities of the state. So, if you are ready to face TN TRB Asst.Professor Competitive Exam then don’t waste time and do register before the last date.
We have also shared the TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturers Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Dates, Venue, Time etc on this page. After getting registered, please collect all the above-said details from the following paragraphs.
TRB Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2020
|Post Name||Total Number of Posts|
|Backlog Vacancies||72 Posts|
|Shortfall Vacancies||4 Posts|
|Current Vacancies||2252 Posts|
|To teach differently-abled (Deaf Candidates) in Tamil and Computer Application subjects (Spl recruitment for Presidency College, Chennai||3 Posts|
Subject Wise Vacancies
Tamil Nadu TRB Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates minimum age should be at least 18 years and the maximum age did not exceed 57 years as on cut off date.
- Relaxation to reserved categories like SC/ST and PWD will be given as per the norms.
- In order to claim relaxation in age, the applicant must have to upload/provide the caste certificate at the time of doing online registration or at the time of document verification respectively.
- Nominees shall have completed a PG degree with at least 55%.
- PhD degree holders master degree ranking should not less than 50% marks & he/she should be qualified in National Eligibility Test (NET).
- Please make sure that you have enrolled as an advocate in the bar council.
Application Cum Exam Fee:
- Applicants who belong to the General or OBC category are required to pay Rs.600/- as application fee via online mode.
- SC/ST and Others category candidates are required to pay Rs.300/– as application cum exam fee.
Payment Mode: Please do payment using online mode through Internet Banking, Debit Card/Credit Card, UPI payment/Payment through Third-Party apps like (Paytm, PhonePE, Google Pay, Amazon Pay)(if it is prescribed in the notification than only use third-party payment apps).
- Written Exam: Nominees will be invited to appear in the written test (qualifying nature). Check the exam scheme/syllabus and pattern from the lower part on this page.
- Interview: Candidates who successfully clear the written examination with good marks (Above minimum qualifying marks) then he/she will be invited to appear in the interview round. Date, Time and Venue for an interview will be published later in terms of fresh notification.
TN TRB Salary/Pay Scale for Polytechnic Lecturers Jobs
- Selected candidates will get a level 10 pay scale of Rs.27700/- to Rs.182400/- per month. (Including other admissible allowance like TA, DA, HRA).
- TDS, PF, Insurance, Medical Allowance etc will be applicable as per the government norms.
How to Apply for TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Jobs 2020?
- First of all, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu Teacher Recruitment Board at trb.tn.nic.in.
- Find out the “Polytechnic Lecturerss for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education 2018 – 2020 – Online Application” link and click on it.
- To download press news and detailed notification kindly click on “Click here – Press News” and “Click here – Notification” respectively.
- Press “Click here – Online Application” hyperlink.
- Wait while you will be redirected to the registration/login page.
- If you are new to this portal then click on New User otherwise choose registered candidates option.
- Please do registration or apply online for available posts by filling all the vital information.
- You can use the log in option for future usage like download syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, result, merit list, cut off marks or you can update your profile.
- Upload scanned photographs, signature and other required documents as mentioned below.
- Documents to be Uploaded:
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- +2 Mark Sheet
- Degree Certificate
- PG Degree Certificate
- PG Consolidated Mark Sheet
- NET / SLET/ Other Certificate
- M.Phil Degree (if any)
- Ph.D. Degree (if any)
- Experience Certificate
- Community Certificate
- Proof for claiming Tamil Medium reservation (PSTM)(if any)
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
Assistance: Help Desk Details
Phone No. – 044 – 28272455, 7373008144, 7373008134 (Timing 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM Monday to Saturday)
We have furnished all the important information on this page regarding TRB Polytechnic Lecturers Recruitment 2020. If you have any query related to same then ask us using the comment section. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus to get all new updates on upcoming Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu, FreeJobAlert etc.
You can bookmark this portal by pressing CTRL + D. It would help you to directly visit this page in the future.
Polytechnic Lecturers registration has been started on 22.01.2020
Assistant Professor: Master’s Degree, Ph.D. with NET from well recognized Board/ University.
Visit the official website trb.tn.nic.in.
Click on “Assistant Professors for Government Arts & Science Colleges and Colleges of Education 2019 – 2020 – Online Application”
Press the “Click here – Online Application” link.
If you are new to this portal then click on New User otherwise choose registered candidates option.
Please do registration or apply online for available posts by filling all the vital information.
Upload scanned photographs, signature and other required documents as mentioned below.
Save & Print the application form for future use.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: