SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020 notification & Application form has uploaded at bhoomi.karnataka.gov.in for 2027 Vacancies.
Are you tired of trying govt jobs according to your qualifications or age limit? Are you preferring the Karnataka as a job location? If your answer is yes then you are at best place as we upload central level govt jobs as well as country level private sector jobs notification in form of Karnataka Surveyor Jobs 2020 on this portal.
Job seekers who have decided to go with this option or want to carry on with his/her career objectives shall apply online for Revenue Department Karnataka Jobs 2020 before the due date. Notification for Karnataka Revenue Department Surveyor Vacancy 2020 has been publicized on 19th December 2019. In this Employment News, it is clearly mentioned that candidates who have secured good marks during his/her academic career in 10TH, 12TH, Diploma, B.Tech/B.E they all need to do online registrations for available positions.
- 1 SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020 – *2072 Jobs, Application Form, Notification
- 1.1 Karnataka Land Surveyor Vacancy 2020
- 1.2 Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 – Land Surveyor
- 1.3 SSLR Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Steps to Fill Karnataka Revenue Dept Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
- 1.5 SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Exam Pattern/Paper Scheme 2020
- 1.6 Related Posts
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020 – *2072 Jobs, Application Form, Notification
Total Number of Vacant Posts
Type of Job
Mode of Registration
Declaration Type/Job Category
|Notification Released Date||19th December 2019|
|Registration Starting Date||Running|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21st January 2020|
|Exam Date||February/March 2020|
|Admit Card Expected Date||15 Days before exam|
|Download Karnataka Surveyor Jobs Notification 2020||Click Here for PDF|
|Apply Online for Karnataka Surveyor Posts 2020||Click Here|
|District||No of posts|
|DAKSHINA KANNADA DISTRICT||82|
Karnataka Land Surveyor Vacancy 2020
Today, we are talking about the latest job notification that is declared by the Survey Settlement and Land Records (SSLR) Karnataka. Authorized persons of SSLR are looking forward to recruiting dynamic and talented job hunters for the 2072 empty positions of Land Surveyor Vacancies in Bengaluru. The main task or work of the Land surveyor are as following:
Duties of Land Surveyor
- ensure distances and angles between points on, above, and below the Earth’s surface
- Travel to locations and use known reference points to determine the exact location of important features
- Research land records, survey records, and land titles
- Look for evidence of previous boundaries to determine where boundary lines are located
- Record the results of surveying and verify the accuracy of data Prepare plots, maps, and reports
- Present findings to clients and government agencies
- Establish official land and water boundaries for deeds, leases, and other legal documents and testify in court regarding survey work
Karnataka Revenue Department Recruitment 2020 – Land Surveyor
In order to start a career as a land surveyor with Karnataka Revenue Department, nominees will be required to successfully clear the written examination followed by an interview. Organization will prepare the Karnataka Land Surveyor Merit List 2020 for filtering the talented nominee whose performance in the above-mentioned test is above the average. Thereafter the official cut off marks for the various categories such as SC/ST/General/OBC, EWS, Ph.D.
Those who will fulfill the cut off criteria their names will be forwarded for the final selection. Department will schedule document verification at the end of the completion of all the procedures. In this test, nominees will have to produce all the original documents for the final verification. Those who fail to do verification of their candidature will be rejected.
SSLR Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
|Education Qualification||PUC, 12th Class, Diploma (Civil), BE/ B.Tech (Civil)|
|Application cum Exam Fee||
|Fee Payment Mode||Candidates will have to pay Rs.500/- through online mode like Credit Card/Debit Card or Net Banking|
|Salary Structure||The average salary for a Land Surveyor is Rs. 21,794 per month in India|
Steps to Fill Karnataka Revenue Dept Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020 Online Application Form
- Dear nominees, Kindly visit the official website of the Government of Karnataka – Survey Settlement and Land Records (SSLR) at landrecords.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now find the click on “Karnataka Land Records Land Surveyor Recruitment Notification pdf” and read the notification carefully.
- Now choose to apply online from the homepage.
- Enter all the required information in the empty text boxes.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photos and signature.
- Make the fee payment by choosing the appropriate method.
- At last, press the SUBMIT button for the final submission.
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Exam Pattern/Paper Scheme 2020
|S. No||Papers||Subject Name||No of Marks||Time|
|1.||Paper 1||General knowledge||200||2 hrs|
|2.||Paper 2||Special Paper (Technical Subject)||200||2 hrs|
|3.||Paper 3||Kannada language||150||–|
|SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Syllabus 2020|
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Syllabus
General Knowledge – Paper 1 Syllabus
Paper II (Special Paper)
Paper III – Kannada Language
SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Admit Card 2020
Candidates will able to download Karnataka Land Surveyor Admit Card 2020 from this page after the official announcement. Job hunters will have to carry the copy of call letter and original ID proof for the entering into the examination hall. The following information will be printed on the hall ticket. And if you find any print mistakes on the same then immediately contact higher authority.
- Full Name of Applicant
- Test Center Name
- Exam Name
- Registration Number
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Instructions
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date & Time of the Test
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant’s father name
- Conducting Authority Name
- Test Duration
- Exam Venue Name
- Applicant’s signature space
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Contenders Category Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councillor
Valid ID Proofs:
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Passport Size Photograph (Clicked Recently)
Our team has furnished all the information in ascending order regarding SSLR Karnataka Land Surveyor Recruitment 2020. Still, you are facing any problem while applying online or downloading the filled application form or at the time of paying the application fee then write in the comment section below. Our team will reply or contact you as quickly as possible with the proper solution to your query.
Bookmark this portal by pressing CTRL + D.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: