SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 | 136 Junior Assistant, Junior Stenographer Vacancy @ ssbodisha.nic.in
State Selection Board Odisha (SSB Odisha) has released a public notice for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020. Therefore, we are requesting all the job seekers for applying online for 136 vacant posts of JA and Steno. The online registration has been started for above said posts from 01st June 2020 and last date for the applying online is 30th June 2020. Job seekers who are searching for Govt Jobs in Odisha should fill up an online form with all the necessary information before the due date. According to SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification, bachelor’s degree holders are recommended to take part in this job drive.
- 1 SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 for Junior Assistant & Stenographer
- 1.1 SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
- 1.3 Odisha SSB JA Steno Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 SSB Odisha Junior Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- 1.5 SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
- 1.6 SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Syllabus – Subject Wise
- 1.7 Related Posts
SSB Odisha Recruitment 2020 for Junior Assistant & Stenographer
Recruitment Agency Name
Name of Posts
|Application Start Date||1st June 2020|
|Last date to Apply||30th June 2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Download Odisha SSB JA Steno Vacancy 2020 Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Odisha JA Steno Jobs 2020||Apply Here|
NOTE: Please keep your Application ID and Password for future use; such as Login, Payment, Download of Admit Card/Written Result/Call Letter of Skill Test/Final Result
SSB Odisha Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2020
Nominees who want to apply for 125 vacant posts of junior assistant and 11 vacant posts of junior stenographer need to pay Rs.1000/- (Other Categories) and Rs.500/- (SC/ST/Other Categories). Nominees who belongs to 21 to 32 years of age group can be the part of the Odisha JA Steno Jobs 2020 drive. After applying online, your applications goes throuhg the check poin where your bio data will be cross checked. If your details will not be matched later then your candidature from the recruitment process is cancelled.
Check the eigibility criteria, online application form, application fee, exam pattern, syllabus, selection process from this page.
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Junior Assistant||125 Posts|
|Junior Stenographer||11 Posts|
Cateogry Wise Vacancies
- Post Name: Junior Assistant-125 Posts
- ST-30 Posts
- SC-20 Posts
- OBC/SEBC-12 Posts
- UR-63 Posts
- Post Name: Junior Stenographer-11 Posts
- ST-02 Posts
- SC-01 Posts
- UR-08 Posts
Odisha SSB JA Steno Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As on 01/03/2020):
- Job seeker’s age must be between 21 years or more than 32 years of age.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the government norms.
- Junior Assistant: Nominees must have completed their bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with diploma in computer application.
- Junior Stenographer: The qualification listed for the above positions is the same required for the stenography post but a stenography test of 80 words per minute must be passed by the stenographer contenders.
Application cum Exam Fee:
- Candidates of SC/ST and other categories must pay Rs.500/- as application fee whereas other remaining category candidates are required to pay Rs.1000/- as application fee.
- Job hunters will have to clear both written test and skill test in order to get shortlisted for a final round like interview or document verification (Anyone from both could be conducted).
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant, Stenographer Recruitment 2020 Application Form
- First of all, open the official website of State Selection Board Odisha (SSB Odisha) at https://www.ssbodisha.nic.in/.
- First time users should click on Apply Online for the post of Jr.Asst/Jr.StenoGraphers/Both Jr.Asst & Jr.Steno in different Universities of Odisha or click on Online registration for the post of jr.Asst/Jr/Stenographers/Both Jr.Asst & Jr.Steno in different Universities of Odisha till 30/06/2020 11:59 PM
- Download advertisement by click on “Click here to view detailed advertisement”.
- Click on Proceed to Apply Online.
- Fill up the full application form by providing all vital data.
- Upload scanned photocopies and signature.
- Make the fee payment using the appropriate method.
- Save & print the filled application form for future use.
Passport size photograph: 10-100 KB.
Signature: 03-20 KB.
Left Thumb Impression: 03-20 KB.
We are wishing all the best to apply the participents for the exams those who applying online for SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020. Please subscribe our YouTube channel to see all the latest government job updates videos. Follow us on Instagram and Twitter to get all government exam updates for free.We are also updating Free Job Alert and Central Government Jobs page on this portal so all users can easily get updates about the current as well as upcoming job opening.
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Exam Pattern
|General English up to Graduation Level||25||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25|
|General Mathematics up to HSC standard||25|
|Reasoning & Mental Ability||25|
SSB Odisha Junior Assistant Syllabus – Subject Wise
General Knowledge & Current affairs
Reasoning & Mental ability
NOTE: Below provided syllabus is only for reference purpose only. Please check the official syllabus & exam pattern PDF to check detailed syllabus.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: