Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan offers various scholarship schemes under SJE Scholarship 2020 for backward classes and the SC/ST class students. The main aim of the Rajasthan Government is to encourage students to pursue higher education and provide a good education to meritorious, underprivileged and deserving students.
Many of the students can not get a proper education as they belong to the middle or lower-middle class. But, now the government is reaching to lower-middle-class families and provide the financial assistant for higher education. The government also covers lots of the students in various scholarship scheme from 250 colleges, 55000 primaries, 7400 secondary schools, and 9 universities.
- Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for the Scheduled Cast
- Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship for the Scheduled Tribes
- The Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship to the Special Backward Class
- Scheme of Post Matric Scholarship to the Other Backward Class
- Dr. Ambedkar Post‐Matric Scholarship for the Economically Backward Class Students ‐
- Dr. Ambedkar Post‐Matric Scholarship for the students form Denotified, Nomadic and Semi‐Nomadic Tribes
- Rajasthan Minority Scholarship
SJE Scholarship 2020
|sje.rajasthan.gov.in Scholarship 2020|
|Department Name||Social Justice and Empowerment Department|
|Government Name||Government of Rajasthan|
|Type of Declaration||Application Form/Notification|
|Application Mode||Online Only|
|Scholarship Available For||SC/ST/OBC/SBC/EBC/DNT|
|Courses Cover||11th, 12th, Undergraduate, Postgraduate, PhD (Social Science, Public Administration, Law, Economics, Political Science, Anthropology), Engineering, Medical, Law, Agriculture|
|List of Required Documents||
|Official Web Portal||www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in|
Dear contenders, we have shared all the useful information about eligibility criteria, the minimum required educational qualification and other necessary details from this page. You will get an answer of following questions like What is Scholarships Amount? How to Apply Online for Rajasthan Scholarships Scheme? Who can apply for SJE Scholarships Scheme? etc.
|Name of Scholarship||Department Name||Registration/Renewal Period|
|Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan||Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan
||December to January|
|Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan||December to January|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan||December to January|
|Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||April to May|
|Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||April to May|
|Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan||Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan||October to November|
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)||Government of Rajasthan||May to June|
|Scholarship Name||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan||
|Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan||
|Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan||
|Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||
|Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||
|Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan||
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)||
Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan
Candidates who are studying in Class 11 or 12 and also belongs to SC/ST/OBC/EBC/SBC/DNT they should apply for this scheme between the given time period. It covers maintenance allowance and fees of higher studies.
Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan
Students who belong to economically backward classes (EBC) and studying at the post-secondary level they can apply for Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students which offer financial support for maintenance allowance, study tour charges, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, reader charges (for blind students), book allowance and more.
Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan
Students who are studying at the post-secondary level in class 11 to PG degree level and belongs to SBC (Special Backward Class) category they will eligible get scholarship amount for maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc. This is suitable for the lower-middle-class family who has a dream to educate their child after 10th class.
Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan
Students who need financial support for doctoral-level studies can apply for AISS Scholarship. It is applicable for to SC category students who take admission into Social Science, Public Administration, Law, Economics, Political Science and Anthropology courses at university/institution abroad. He/She can win financial assistance of up to INR 25 Lakh.
Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan
Those students will get Rs.15000/- per month as financial assistance who take admission into a PhD program in the streams of Social Science, Public Administration, Law, Economics, Political Science and Anthropology. Under this scheme, students will get 6 fellowships which are tenable for 3 years.
Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan
Are you applying for higher education after 12th class? If yes then apply for Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme. But, in order to get financial support, your 12th class should be completed with at least 60% marks and come under the merit list of first 1 lakh students. And your family income should not be more than Rs.2.50 Lakh. He/She will get scholarship amount of Rs.5000/- per annum.
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)
Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program run by the government of Rajasthan for providing the same amount of rupees to graduated, post-graduated, or to those contenders who are in the final year of study. Candidates who are pursuing a Ph.D. work from a recognized university they will get a monthly stipend of Rs.25,000 and communication allowance of Rs.2,500 per month.
|Scholarship Name||Award Details|
|Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan|
|Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||Financial assistance of up to Rs.25.00 Lakh per annum|
|Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||Rs.15000 per month|
|Chief Minister’s Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan||Rs.5000 per annum|
|Rajasthan Yuva Vikas Prerak Internship Program (RYVP)||
How to Fill Rajasthan Scholarship Application Form 2020?
- First of all, visit the official website of the Social Justice and Empowerment Department at www.sje.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Click on the SIGN-UP/Register button.
- Find and click on the REGISTRATION tab from the new page.
- Choose Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Facebook, Google or Twitter option which you want to use for New Registration.
- Enter Bhamashah ID or Enrollment No, Enter Aadhaar ID/VID or give access to Facebook, Google or Twitter page.
- Enter Valid User Name (Not Existing), Password and Mobile Number.
- Press the REGISTER button.
- You will get a message on display like “Registration Successful for SSOID: NILOZA. It is strongly recommended to change the password at first logon“.
- Click on the link sent through SMS on a registered mobile number for verification purpose.
Rajasthan Scholarship Portal Apply Online
- Now enter Digital Identity (SSOID/Username) and Password and CAPTCHA Code and press LOGIN button.
- Update your profile after LOGIN and change the password too.
- Now find out Scholarship section from the search button.
- Choose any one option our of three “How would you like to register your self ?”
- Choose Student and click on next button.
- Fill up the complete application form and upload all necessary documents in scanned format.
- Save & Print the application for future use.
Check Online Application Status Of Rajasthan Scholarship or SJE Scholarship Status
- Login to SJE Scholarship Portal by entering SSOID/Username, Password and Captcha Code.
- You can check the status of from the dashboard.
- Find Application Status from the left side panel.
- As you click on the link it will redirected to status section.
- Select Application and Enter Application No.
- Press SHOW button.
- Check the status of your application.
Rajasthan Scholarship Registration Starting Date: 20/6/2020
Rajasthan Scholarship Last Date: 30/09/2020
Rajasthan Scholarship Online Application Form 2020 Apply Online
- POSTAL ADDRESS | HELPLINE NO.
Social Justice & Empowerment Department
Address: G-3/1, Ambedkar Bhawan, Rajmahal Residency Area, Jaipur-302005
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Head of Department
Director- Smt. Shuchi Sharma
Phone NoNo- 0141-2220258
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Nodal Officer
Additional Director (Administration)-Smt. Sanchit Bishnoi
Phone No- 141-2220194
We have furnished all the useful information about SJE Scholarship 2020 or Rajashthan Scholarship Scheme 2020. If you have any query then ask using comment section.
Find official website https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in or http://www.scholarship.rajasthan.gov.in/ then go to the registration section and follow the step by step procedure and apply for the SJE/Rajasthan scholarship.
10th Class certificate, Previous class mark-sheet, School fee, Aadhaar Card number, PAN Card, Domicile certificate, Caste certificate, Income certificate.
You can check the status of from the dashboard.
Find Application Status from the left side panel.
As you click on the link it will redirect to a status section.
Select Application and Enter Application No.
Press SHOW button.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: