SEBI Recruitment 2020, Download SEBI Officer Notification & Apply Online for 147 Assistant Manager Grade A Posts, Dates, Exam Updates @ www.sebi.gov.in
All the job seekers who have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Civil, Electrical Engineering, LAW, Masters Degree in Hindi, MCA can apply for SEBI Officer Grade A(Assistant Manager & Other posts) Recruitment 2020. Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizen whose career profile exactly matching to the job profile criteria.
The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is looking forward to filling up 147 empty posts of General, Information Technology, Legal, Engineering (Civil), Engineering (Electrical), Research, and Official Language positions. Interested and eligible contenders must have to submit the online application form between 07th March 2020 and
23rd March 2020 31st May 2020 (Extended to 31st July 2020). Get detailed information about eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification, salary structure, and others.
- 1 SEBI Recruitment 2020 Officer Vacancy @ sebi.gov.in
- 1.1 SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 SEBI Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria For Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) & Other Posts
- 1.3 How to Apply Online SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A Posts Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
- 1.4 SEBI Exam Pattern for Phase-I
- 1.5 SEBI Exam Pattern for Phase-II
- 1.6 SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus for Phase I 2020
- 1.7 Related Posts
SEBI Recruitment 2020 Officer Vacancy @ sebi.gov.in
Recruitment Agency Name
Total Number of Posts
Kind of Declaration
Type of Job
|Registration Starting Date||07th March 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online|
|Apply Online for SEBI Vacancy 2020||Click Here|
SEBI Officer Recruitment 2020 Vacancy Details
|Name of the Stream||Number of Posts|
[UR – 32
OBC – 22
SC – 12
ST – 6
EWS – 8 ]
[UR – 12
OBC – 12
SC – 6
ST – 2
EWS – 2]
|Information Technology||22 Vacancies
[UR – 8
OBC – 8
SC – 3
ST – 2
EWS – 1]
|Engineering (Civil)||01 Vacancies
[SC – 1]
|Engineering (Electrical)||04 Vacancies
[UR – 3
OBC – 1
SC – 1]
[UR – 3
OBC – 1
ST – 1]
|Official Language||01 Vacancies
[UR – 1]
SEBI Jobs 2020 Eligibility Criteria For Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) & Other Posts
- Dear job hunters your age must not be above 30 years as on cut off date.
- Relaxation in age will be given as per the official criteria.
|General||Master’s Degree in any discipline/Bachelors’ Degree in Law/Engineering from a
recognized university, CA /CFA / CS / Cost Accountant
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Information Technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical /
Electronics / Electronics And Communication /IT/CS OR MCA OR
Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a post graduate qualification
(minimum 2 years duration in CS/IT)
|Engineering (Civil)||Bachelor’s Degree in Civil
Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
|Engineering (Electrical)||Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from a
recognized University /Institute.
|Research||Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Economics / Commerce /
Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics from a recognized University
|Official Language||Master’s Degree in Hindi with English as one of the
subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level or Master’s Degree in Sanskrit / English /
Economics / Commerce with Hindi as a subject at
Bachelor’s Degree level from a recognized University / Institute
- Online Screening Exam
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
Phase 1 of SEBI Recruitment – Online Screening Exam
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijayawada, Vishakapatnam, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Guntur|
|Bihar||Patna, Muzzafarpur, Bhagalpur|
|Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|Chhattisgarh||Raipur, Bhilai, Bilaspur (CG)|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli & Daman and Diu||Surat|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Gandhi Nagar, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Faridabad, Ambala, Yamuna Nagar, Gurugram|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Haripur|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Srinagar, Jammu|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Ranchi, Jamshedpur|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belagavi, Mysore, Hubli, Dharwad, Gulbarga|
|Kerala||Thiruvananthapuram, Cochin, Kozhikode|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad(MH), Amaravati, Kolhapur, Nanded, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Palghar, Nagpur, Nashik, Pune|
|Odisha||Bhubaneshwar, Cuttak, Rourkela|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Ludhiana, Jalandhar, Bhatinda, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Ajmer, Udaipur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Thiruchirapalli, Salem|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Prayagraj, Ghaziabad, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Moradabad|
|West Bengal||Kolkata, Asansol, Siliguri, Hooghly|
Phase 2 of SEBI Recruitment – Online Exam
|Hubli – Dharwad||Pune|
|Kolkata/ Greater Kolkata||Vishakhapatnam|
SEBI Salary Structure
- Selected candidates will get salary of Rs. 28,150 – 1550 (4) – 34,350 – 1750 (7) – 46,600 – EB – 1750 (4) – 53,600 – 2000 (1) – 55,600/- (17 Years).
Application cum exam fee:
- General/ OBC Candidates – Rs. 1,000/-
- SC/ ST Candidates – Rs. 100/-
How to Apply Online SEBI Assistant Manager Grade A Posts Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
- Please open the official website of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) at https://www.sebi.gov.in/ or https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sebioflmar20/.
- Find the direct link to apply online or do new registration by clicking on “Click Here for New Registration” or enter the registration number, password, and security code and press the SUBMIT button.
- Enter all required information in the application form.
- Upload scanned photos and signatures or update the latest as per request.
- Make the fee payment using the appropriate method.
- Save & Print the filled application form for future use.
We have made all updates regarding SEBI Recruitment 2020 on this page. If you have any query related to same then ask using the comment box.
SEBI Exam Pattern for Phase-I
|4||Test of Reasoning||40|
|5||Awareness of Security Market||40|
SEBI Exam Pattern for Phase-II
|II||English (Writing Skills)||100||60|
|III||Economic & Social Issues and Finance & Management||100||40|
|II||English (Writing Skills)||100||60|
|III||Specialized Subject related to Stream||100||40|
SEBI Assistant Manager Syllabus for Phase I 2020
English Language Syllabus
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
General Awareness Syllabus
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
Awareness About Securities Market Syllabus
SEBI Officer Grade A Syllabus Phase-II
General Steams Syllabus
SEBI AM Syllabus for Phase II Specialized Subjects
Average rating / 5. Vote count: