Dear parents, Are you looking to admit your child into Sainik School. If yes then you are at right spot. Information about Sainik School Admission Form 2020 has uploaded on this page. Applicants could fill up AISSEE Form before due date alongwith vital information and required documents.
AISSEE Appllication Form 2019 will be accepted till 23rd September 2019 by Sainik School Society, New Delhi. The All India Sainik School Entrance Examination will be held for admission to classes VI & IX. All of you must have to check minimum requirement of eligibility criteria before applying online. Details are as following age limit, essential qualification, application fee, how to apply etc.
Sainik school entrance exam update: Sainik school has started online distribution of AISSEE entrance exam Admit Card 2019-2020, so those who have applied for the admission exam they should collect the hardcopy of the admission ticket by entering the login credentials. You will be asked to enter Registration Number/Roll Number, User ID & DOB/Password and Captcha Code. A call letter will available in the PDF file format. Please bring the original copy of the exam admission slip and one of the government-approved valid proof. No entry shall be permitted without ID proof and admit card. Please reach the exam center 1 hour prior to commencement of the entrance examination to complete all the formalities like bio metric verification, ID verification, etc. Follow all the instructions carefully.
- 1 Sainik School Admission 2020
Sainik School Admission 2020
|AISSEE Notification 2019-2020|
|Department Name||Sainik School Society|
|Kind of Declaration||Admission Information/Apply Online Link/Criteria|
|Entrance Exam Date||05th January 2020|
|Type of Exam||Entrance Test (Admission Test)|
|Reservation||For SC/ST/Children From State in which Sainik School|
|Helpline No||(+91) 8510055577, 8510044411 9 AM TO 5 PM ON ALL WORKING DAYS|
Sainik School Entrance Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: As on 31st March, Candidate who are planning to take admission in VI & IX class they should appear in the Entrance Test. But the age limit is 10 to 12 years and 13 to 15 years respectively.
Sainik School Fees:
- Candidates who belong to General and Defence Category they should have to pay Rs.400/- as entrance exam fee.
- SC/ST Category Candidates: Rs.250/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
- For Sainik Schools Cadets of NDA: 25% seats
- For Scheduled Castes: 15% seats
- Frr: Scheduled Tribes 7½% seats
- Out of the remaining, 67% of the seats will be reserved for boys from the State in which the Sainik School is located.
- other States and Union Territories : 33% for boys from other states and UT
- children of service personnel including Ex-servicemen: 25% seats
Steps to Fill Sainik School Admission Form 2020
- Step 1: Online Registration
- Sainik School Society is inviting all the admission seekers to fill up the AISSEE Application Form 2020 form only.
- First of all, visit the website sainikschooladmission.in (http://sainikschooladmission.in/index.html).
- Find the “Application Form” link from the login section and click on it(Check left bottom part of the homepage).
- Tickmark the Declaration part and click on “Proceed to fill application form”
- Step 2: Personal Information
- Enter all the details like full name, the school applied for, exam city choice, address, contact information, etc.
- Press the SAVE button.
- Step 3: Uploading Photo and Signature
- Upload all the required documents, passport size photo & signature.
- Check the prefixed size & file format before uploading the documents.
- Step 4: Online Payment
- Make an online payment using the appropriate method.
- Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking
- Step 5: Confirmation Application Fee
- Confirm the application form by pressing the CONFIRM button.
- Save computed generated confirmation number and application number for future use.
- Step 6: Printing of application form
- Press CTRL + P after filling the application form.
- Save the softcopy of form on the device for future use
AISSEE 2020 Entrance Exam Important Dates:
|Date to keep Remember|
|Registration Dates||05th August 2019|
|Last Date for Submitting Online||23rd September 2019|
|Sainik School Exam Admit Card 2019||02nd December 2019|
|AISSEE Entrance Exam Date||05th January 2020|
|Completing Evaluation of Answer Scripts||12th January 2020 to 20th January 2020|
|Final Merit List & Issue of Call Letters||03rd February 2020 to 07th February 2020|
|Medical Exam Date||20th February 2020 to 10th March 2020|
|Publication of Merit List Waiting List||20th March 2020|
|Overall admission to wards of willing parents based on Combined Merit List, Category wise by deficient Schools||28th March 2020 to 30th March 2020|
|Intimation of surplus/deficient candidates category wise to all Sainik schools with a copy to Sainik schools society||31st March 2020|
Sainik School List
|List of All India Sainik School|
Sainik School Entrance Exam Pattern 2019-20
|Subject Name:||Total Number of Questions & Marks||Total Marks|
|Math||50 * 3||150|
|GK (Sc & Sst)||25 * 2||50|
|Language||25 * 2||50|
|Intelligence||25 * 2||50|
Sainik School Syllabus 2019-2020
|AISSEE Exam Syllabu 2019-20 Overview|
AISSEE VI entrance exam English Syllabus 2020
AISSEE Class VI Mathematics Syllabus
Sainik School Class VI Syllabus 2020 (AISSEE Syllabus) For GK
GK (Sc & SSt) – Science Syllabus
GK (Sc & SSt) – Social Studies Syllabus
Dear parents or students or viewers, if you have any query regarding Sainik School Admission 2020 then write in comment section below.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: