SAIL Rourkela Admit Card 2020 is now available for OCT Trainee, Jr. Manager, Fireman Posts Exam. Visit www.sail.co.in or www.sailcareers.com to know about the exam date etc.
Steel Authority of India, Rourkela Steel Plant is going to conduct the written exam for 205 various posts. So, all the applied candidates are advised to collect their SAIL Rourkela Exam Hall Ticket 2020 in order to get entry to the exam premises. As after completion of application assessment, all ineligible contenders name has been withdrawn from the eligibility list.
Right now, call letter is available for such nominees whose academic career and age criteria as per the provided job profile. The total number of available vacancies is just 205 whereas participants are in a thousand numbers. So, competition in the written exam will be at a pick that’s why the preparation becomes a more important part of this recruitment drive.
SAIL Rourkela Admit Card 2020
Type of Exam
Type of Job
|Admit Card Availability Date||Last Week of December 2020|
|Exam Date||05th January 2020|
|Result Expected Date||Last Week of January or 01st Week of February 2020|
|Download SAIL Exam Admit Card 2020||Download Here|
SAIL Rourkela Hall Ticket 2020
There are few rules to be followed by the applicants during the written examination. Otherwise, you could be disqualified from the whole recruitment procedure for sure. Don’t skip the following paragraph because there are few rules about the exam so read it carefully.
A few weeks back, notification was released for the SAIL Rourkela Deputy Manager, Management Trainee, Junior Manager, Fire Operator, Fireman-cum-Fire Engine Driver, Operator-cum-Technician, Attendant-cum-Technician Recruitment 2020-2020. A huge number of applicants had registered against this particular job notice in the given time limit. Right now, all such job seekers are excited to appear in the written examination. Because, after registration, they were sincerely in working mode (preparation mode for cracking the exam). Dear candidates, kindly keep tracking this page for more new updates.
SAIL Executive, Non-Executive Admit Card 2020
Admission ticket plays an important role during the examination. It contains various confidential information about the participant’s name, organizer name, venue address, etc.
Admit Card Contents:
- Name Of The Applicant
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Date of Examination
- Date of Birth
- Registration Number
- Test Centre
- Name of the Father
- Space for the Invigilator to Sign
- Space for the Candidate to Sign
- Gender(Male/ Female)
- Examination Centre Code
- Instructions to follow during the Exam
SAIL Rourkela Exam 2020 Important Documents Required
Nominees have to carry anyone copy of the original documents as mentioned below.
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- PAN card
- Ration Card
- Aadhar Card
- College ID
- Bank Passbook with the photograph
- Any Authorized ID Proof Signed by Gazetted Officer
How to Download SAIL Rourkela Admit Card 2020?
- Dear nominees, kindly navigate to the official website of Steel Authority of India Sail Rourkela Steel Plant @sail.co.in.
- Now, find out the Career option on the same page.
- After clicking on the same, you required to click on SAIL Rourkela Admit Card 2020.
- Now enter Registration Number, Password and Date of Birth.
- Press the SUBMIT button.
- Wait while downloading the call letter on the device.
- Save & Print the admission letter for the exam as well as future use.
Exam Instructions for Students
- Generally, nominees have to follow the rules of the authority. If you don’t know about the rules then keep reading the following instructions carefully.
- First and foremost, all types of electronics/charging devices like Smartphones, Smartwatches, Scientific Calculators, Bluetooth Devices are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Nominees have to report in the given time limit. So, please reach at examination 1 or 2 hours prior to the commencement of the written examination.
- Read all the instructions carefully before start writing the paper.
- Students are required to carry their original ID proof as well as other necessary documents.
- Students are advised to not carry any written notes, notes in dictionaries, paper, and sticky tape eraser at exam desk.
- Please bring a blue or black point pen for writing the paper. You are advised to bring spare pens.
- Complete all the formalities like Showing Your ID Card, Fingerprint verification, etc before entering the classroom.
- If you do not have any arrangements to keep your phone outside the exam room the switched off the phone.
- Talking is not allowed at any time in the exam hall.
- Once you enter, you are not allowed to leave the exam rooms during exam hours.
- If you have any doubts regarding any questions or given options then directly ask the supervisor.
- Copying is cheating and those who found copying from the near bench partner then he/her candidature will be rejected at the same time.
- Please handover the answer sheet to supervisor then leave the class room quickly and silently.
We have furnished all the information regarding the SAIL Rourkela Admit Card 2020. If you still facing any problems while downloading the call letter then directly visit the area office or head office. You can also write your query in the comment section below. Our team will review your questions and reply as quickly as possible with the proper solution.
Do follow us on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter. So, in the future whenever we post the new article then you will get direct updates on your news feed page. To avoid the Google search for our portal bookmark Freshersfind.com portal by pressing CTRL + D.
The admit card was uploaded on 18th December 2020.
The written examination will be conducted on 05th January 2020
Navigate to the official website @sail.co.in.
Find out the Career option on the same page.
After clicking on the same, you required to click on SAIL Rourkela Admit Card 2020.
Now enter Registration Number, Password and Date of Birth.
Press the SUBMIT button.
Save & Print the admission letter for the exam as well as future use.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: