Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited (RJIL) is inviting online applications for RELIANCE JIO Recruitment 2019 or RELIANCE JIO Careers 2019 from interested & eligible Indian citizen. Those who are searching for a private sector job should apply for available entry-level Engineering graduates for Graduate Engineer Trainee posts before the due date.
The official Reliance JIO Job Notification has been released in order to fulfill the empty vacant posts of Account Manager, JC Digital Sales Specialist. Freshers/Experienced contenders can apply after checking the eligibility criteria as mentioned in the job notice.
JIO officials are looking for young & dynamic aspirants who can fulfill the company’s demands after joining the positions. Reliance JIO offers a wide range of job positions for the eligible Indian job seekers.
RELIANCE JIO Recruitment 2019
|JIO Vacancy Details|
|Department Name||Reliance Industries Limited|
|Total Vacant Posts||6500 Posts|
|Job Type||Private Job in India|
|Posting Location||PAN India|
JIO Careers 2019
- Sales and Distribution: 1696 jobs
- Business Operations: 1639 jobs
- Others: 101 jobs
- Engineering & Technology: 95 jobs
- Customer Service: 134 jobs
- IT & Systems: 104 jobs
- Operations: 42 jobs
- Supply Chain: 39 jobs
- Finance Compliance & Accounting: 39 jobs
- Product Management: 19 jobs
- Human Resources & Training: 15 jobs
- Corporate Services (Admin): 5 jobs
- Marketing: 3 jobs
- Procurement and Contracts: 11 jobs
- Legal: 2 jobs
- Regulatory: 1 job
- Corporate Affairs: 0 jobs
- Infrastructure: 0 jobs
- Information Security: 14 Jobs
Reliance GSC Recruitment 2019 Current Job Opening:
|Reliance GSC Vacancy 2019 Details|
MAT (Mental Ability Test) Date: 02nd June 2019 & 9th June 2019
PET (Physical Efficiency Test) Date: 1st – 6th July 2019
Interview Date: 1st-6th July 2019
RELIANCE JIO Jobs 2019 for Fresher Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates minimum age neither below 18 years nor above 40 years as per the company’s rules.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per the norms only.
- Reliance JIO offers positions for 10th/12th, Graduate, B.Tech, MBA and Diploma qualification holders.
- Qualification certificates should be of recognized institute or university.
Reliance JIO Salary/Pay Scale:
- As Reliance is the biggest & multinational company in India, it offers a wide range of salary depends on positions.
- Other admissible allowances are also applicable as per the JIO’s rules & regulation.
- Written Exam: Official authority conducts the written examination for the selection in case the total number of applicants are more than expectations. In such a case, it will be qualifying nature test as qualified candidates will get a chance to appear in the next selection phase.
- Group Discussion: In this phase, one particular topic will be given to the candidates who have been called for the GD round.
- Personal Interview: Qualified & professional will conduct the PI on prefixed date & timing.
- Medical Test: General medical checkup will be done for the company’s safety.
- Document Verification: All the documents will be checked & verified by the authority.
How JIO Hire?
- Job search on Career Portal
- Open the Career portal.
- Click on Jobs or Locations option from the top right side corner.
- Enter Keyword, Select Function and Enter Location
- Click on the Search button.
- Online Application: Job searchers will have to submit an online application form available opportunities using the Jio Career portal.
- Review of application: The team will review your resume against the qualifications required for the job. If they found you eligible for available posts then you will get a telephonic interaction.
- Tests: You will go through an online aptitude test in which basic numerical, logical reasoning and language skills questions will be asked.
- Interviews: There will be two interviews of 20 minutes to an hour. Interview could be scheduled over the telephone, Skype, Video conferencing or Face to Face in the nearest state office
- Review: Authority and interview panel will compile and review fill-up the remarks in the interview sheet. They will consider all the details for review like a resume, telephonic interview feedback, face to face interview feedback and also any interview tests/assignment. Final approval will be given by senior management.
- Offer: As on selection, he/she will get the phone call to extend a verbal offer. Please confirm the electronically acceptance of the job using the email.
- Join: You will be invited to complete pre-boarding as well as joining formalities.
RELIANCE JIO Online Registration Form 2019
- Step 1: Dear job seekers, visit the official website at www.ril.com or careers.jio.com.
- Step 2: Find the Careers tab from the menubar and choose the Apply Now from the dropdown list.
- Step 3: Choose the Reliance’s industry for you want to apply e.g. Reliance Industries Limited, Reliance Retail Limited, Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited, Global Corporate Security.
- Step 4: Choose “Reliance Industries Limited” as this is the JIO Job Page.
- Step 5: Again choose an appropriate option from the new page.
- Step 6: Click on SUBMIT INTEREST option.
- Step 7: Enter all the required information.
- Step 8: Hit SUBMIT for final submission.
- Step 9: Next updates will be sent to the Registered Mobile Number or Email ID.
Inconvenience Regretted. Those who are having any query related to RELIANCE JIO Recruitment 2019 or opinions, feedback or review they can write to us in the comment section below.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: