Rajasthan HC has published Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment 2020 Notification at hcraj.nic.in for 72 Driver and Chauffeur Posts Vacancies.
Nominees who belongs to the Rajasthan state as well as preferring job in his/her home state should go for this option. Around 3700 vacant posts to be filled by the Rajasthan High Court on the basis of various selection rounds. All of you must aware with eligibility criteria, selection criteria, qualification, age limit etc.
In order to participate, kindly fill up online registration form against the Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2020 for Class IV. Don’t hesitate to ask your query in case you are facing any problem while understanding the criteria or you need any help at time of filling application form.
We are requesting all the Rajasthan region candidates to take part in particular jobs drive. But, first of all make sure that your academic and skill are perfectly matching as prescribed in the Rajasthan High Court Group D Notification. If you are applying then salary structure is the most important part that must be checked by the applies.
- 1 Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment 2020 – Chauffeur and Driver
- 1.1 Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2020 (Old Notification)
- 1.2 Rajasthan High Court Class-IV Recruitment 2020
- 1.3 Rajasthan HC Class 4 Vacancy 2020 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Fill Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
- 1.5 Rajasthan High Court Group D Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2020
- 1.6 Related Posts
Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment 2020 – Chauffeur and Driver
|Exam Conducting Body||Rajasthan High Court (RHC)|
|Name of Positions||HCRAJ Chauffeur/Driver Recruitment 2020|
|Total Posts||72 Vacancies|
|Application Cum Exam Fee||
|Registration Date||31st July to 31st August 2020|
|Click Here to Download Rajasthan High Court Driver Recruitment 2020|
|Department Name||Total Posts|
|Rajasthan High Court||35|
|Rajasthan State Law Academy, Jodhpur||03|
|Rajasthan State Legal Service Authority, Jaipur||03|
|Rajasthan District Court||31|
Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2020 (Old Notification)
Total Number of Posts
Type of Job
Mode of Registration
Area/Category/Taluka Wise Vacancies
Taluka Wise/City Wise Vacancies
Essential Education Qualification
Age Limit (As on cut off date) 1st Jan 2020
Application Fee (Examination Fee)
Selection Procedure (Competitive Examinations)
Rajasthan High Court Salary Structure/07th Pay Commission
|Notification Released Date||06th November 2020|
|Registration Starting Date||18th November 2020|
|End date for Registration||17th December 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||17th December 2020|
|Official Notification||Download Now|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Rajasthan High Court Class-IV Recruitment 2020
Most of the government organization has made the competitive examination compulsory which means the selections are done transparently. So, each and every talented nominee will get paid for his/her skills and expertise. According to current employment scenario, the competition in every selection test raise due to huge number of contender’s demands for the Govt Jobs.
It is impossible to generate the 10 to 50 lakh employment in the short time of period. Therefore the figure of unemployed contenders is increasing on daily basis. Whereas, government also doing great job by creating such thousands for opportunity for young and talented contenders. So, all my dear Rajasthani friends, you are lucky to getting such type of advertisement so kindly encourage yourself by participating in this jobs drive.
Rajasthan HC Class 4 Vacancy 2020 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
Age Limitation: As on cut off date, applicants minimum age should at least 18 years and maximum age should not be above 40 years. Relaxation to the reserved category will be given as per the norms.
Education Qualification (+ Required Skills): Jobs seekers who have pass 10th class from the recognized board or institute need to fill online registration form. But, wait you must have knowledge of Hindi in Devnagiri and culture of Rajasthan. There is no external requirement of higher education qualification. Such, contenders who apply on the basis of higher education their application will not be accepted in any conditions.
Application Fee: Nominees belongs to General/OBC/EWS and Other State category need to pay Rs.160/- as application cum examination fee whereas as SC/ST/PWD category candidates are required to pay the fee of Rs.100/-.
- Applied candidates will be invited go through the written test which will be MCQ Type offline test held at various examination centers all over across the Rajasthan state.
- Further notice about Exam Date, Venue of Test, Syllabus for test will be uploaded shortly.
- Those who successfully clear the written exam with minimum qualifying marks or above the provisional Rajasthan High Court Group D Cut Off Marks they will be called for various other selection rounds like driving test, skill test and practical test.
We will update the detailed exam syllabus for the written examination to be held for the next round selection.
How to Fill Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official website of Rajasthan High Court at https://hcraj.nic.in/hcraj/.
- Click on Recruitment tab from the lower part of the homepage.
- Press the hyperlink named as Recruitment – Class IV Employees for District Courts and DLSAs 2020.
- Press the 06.11.2020 Date section available in front of ” ADVERTISEMENT No RHCJ EXAM CELL Subordinate Court Class IV Employee 2020 1051 Dated 06-11-2020 for Direct recruitment to the post of Class IV Employees for District Courts and DLSAs 2020″
- Fill up all the required details in the application form.
- Upload scanned photos and signature in the form.
- Make fee payment using appropriate method.
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Save & Print application form for future use.
We have furnished all the required information on this page. Still, you have any query or you are facing any problem while applying online for Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment 2020 then don’t hesitate to write your questions in the comment section below.
To get all the updates on current recruitment, exam syllabus, admit card, cut off marks, merit list and result follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. You can also see the latest educational, jobs videos on our YouTube channel.
Bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D that helps you to visit this website directly without using the Google search.
Rajasthan High Court Group D Exam Pattern/Syllabus 2020
|Subject Name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
|General Hindi||40 Questions||40 Marks|
|General English||25 Questions||25 Marks|
|Rajasthan Culture and Dialectics||20 Questions||20 Marks|
|Total||85 Questions||85 Marks|
|Interview Marks: 15 Marks|
|Paper Type: Multiple Choice Questions (Objective Type Examination)|
|Exam Paper Duration: 2 Hours|
We have uploaded newly updated exam pattern with the full syllabus, previous year papers, model papers, etc on another page.
|Detailed HC RAJ Exam 2020 Syllabus|
Hindi Syllabus 2020 PDF
Rajasthan High Court Class IV Exam 2020 – English Syllabus
Rajasthani Culture and Dialects Syllabus
Visit the Rajasthan High Court Group D Syllabus page to get a detailed exam syllabus, Exam Date, Venue Name, etc. You can get the highest marks by preparing according to the given syllabus. Do not ignore any single topic because a single topic will help you to gain more marks. As more marks as you get the chance of selection will be more.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: