Punjab Police Department has released Punjab Police Recruitment 2020 for 797 Specialist Officer (Law Officer, Specialists) @ www.punjabpolice.gov.in. Those who have permanent resident and having good physical fitness they should apply without wasting time.
Both male & female candidates can apply for Constable (Sportsperson) posts. But, all of you should check Punjab Police Notification 2020 in order to know about the minimum eligibility criteria.
- 1 Punjab Police Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Punjab Police Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 797 Upcoming SO Vacancies
- 1.2 Punjab Police Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.3 Punjab Police Job Openings (Zone/Range Wise Male/Female Vacancies)
- 1.4 Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 How to Fill Punjab Police Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.6 Punjab Police Constable Exam Pattern 2020 PDF Download
- 1.7 Punjab Police Constable Syllabus 2020
- 1.8 Punjab Police Physical Screening Test (PST) Syllabus for Constable Posts
- 1.9 Punjab Police Marking Scheme
- 1.10 Related Posts
Punjab Police Recruitment 2020
Check Current Job Opening Information in Table No 2
|Punjab Police Constable Vacancy 2020 Overview|
|Department Name||Punjab Police Department|
|Vacancies in Punjab Police Department||
|Total Number of Posts||6000 + Posts|
|Post Name||Constable (Sportsperson) (For Male & Female)|
|Type of Job||Punjab Govt Jobs|
|Posting Location Under Various Punjab State Police Stations||
|Kind of Declaration||Notification & Apply Online|
|Age Limit||18 to 28 Years|
|Selection Process||Competitive Exam+Physical|
Current Job Opening
Punjab Police Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020 797 Upcoming SO Vacancies
Punjab Police is going to release the latest job notification for filling up 797 vacant posts of the specialist officer soon. Interested and eligible contenders are requested to check and read full advertisement to get an idea about the eligibility criteria. There will be a job opening for Law Officer, Specialists & Others for which Degree/LLB/CA qualification holders can apply online before the due date. We will publish the starting and ending date for the online registration. Till then keep visiting the freshersfind.com or this page to get all latest or upcoming job opening details at one place.
|Post Name||Specialist Officer|
|Various Position Name||Law Officer, Specialists & Others|
|Post Wise Vacancies||
|Total Number of Posts||797 Positions|
|Age Requirement||Miniumum Age 18 Years|
|Selection Process||Written Exam/Skill Test/Practical Test/Medical Test (As per the board’s requirement)|
|Posting Location||Anywhere in Punjab|
Punjab Police Vacancy 2020 Details
According to Punjab Police Constable Notification, the last date to submit online application is 29th September 2020 but the date of starting registrations has not been confirmed. As we will get the official updates, we will open links for all the job seekers.
|Candidates||District Police Cadre||Constable Police Carde|
Punjab Police Job Openings (Zone/Range Wise Male/Female Vacancies)
|Range/Zone Name||Total Posts in District Police Cadre||Total Posts in Armed Police Cadre||Total Number of Posts|
|Total (Male Constable)||3751||2501||6252|
|Total (Lady Constable)||1164||–||1164|
|Total (Men & Women)||4915||2501||7416|
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- As on cut off date, candidates minimum age should be above 18 years and not above 28 years.
- Relaxations will be applicable to the reserved category and local Punjab region applicants as per the norms.
- Nominees who have completed 12th class or above they can apply online before the due date.
- No higher education qualification will be considered for the selection process.
Application Fee: Nominees will have to pay application cum registration fee as mentioned below.
- For General category candidates: Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/BC candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For Ex-Servicemen Candidates: No Fees
NOTE:Payment of fee should be done throuhg approprited method. Either online or offline as mentioned in official notification.
- Written Test (Computer-based test/ Pen and paper-based)
- Endurance Test
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)/Physical Standard Test (PST)
- For Sub Inspector Sportspersons (Male & Female)
- Male – 5′ 5″ (5 feet 5 inches)
- Female – 5′ 2″ (5 feet 2 inches)
- For Sub-Inspector in District Police Cadre
- Male – 5′ 7″ (5 feet 7 inches)
- Female – 5′ 3″ (5 feet 3 inches)
- For Sub Inspector (Operator)
- Male 5′ 5″ (5 feet 5 inches)
- Female 5′ 1″ (5 feet 1 inch)
Physical Efficiency Test
For Male Candidates (except Ex-Servicemen)
- Aspirants must perform 1600 meters race in 6 minutes 30 seconds in a single chance
- Long Jump – 3.80 Meters in 3 chances
- High Jump – 1.15 Meters in 3 chances
For Male Candidates (Ex-Servicemen)
- Running- 1400 Meters in 9 minutes
- 10 sit-ups in 2 minutes
For Candidates of age more than 35 years
- Running- 1400 Meters in 12 minutes
- 10 sit-ups in 3 minutes
For Female Candidates (except Ex-Servicewomen)
- Running- 800 Meters in 4 minutes 30 seconds
- Long Jump- 3.25 Meters in 3 chance
- High Jump- 1 Meter in 3 chances
For Female Candidates (Ex-Servicewomen)
- Running- 800 Meters in 8 minutes
- Document Verification
- Viva-voce/Personal Interview-Cum–Personality Test
- Medical Test
Punjab Police Salary Structure
Total Salary = Basic Salary + DA + HRA + TA – EPF
- Sub Inspector Sportspersons (Male & Female) : Rs.10300/- to 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Sub Inspector District Police Cadre: Rs.10300/- to 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
- Sub Inspector (Operator): Rs.10300/- to 34800/- + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
How to Fill Punjab Police Online Application Form 2020?
Keep following documents ready before applying online
- Voter Id
- Community certificate
- Driving License
- Physically Disabled Certificate (If Required)
- Aadhar card
- Marks memos of Intermediate (12th)
- Pan card
- Marks memos of Graduation/ Post Graduation
- Residence certificate
- SSC (10th) Marks Memo
- Date of Birth Certificate
- A Certificate or any ID signed by Gazetted Officer
- Any Valid identity proof
- Passport size photo
- Ration Card
Now Follow the Remaining Procedure to Fill Online Registration Form
- First of all, visit the official website of Punjab Police Department
- If you are a new user then choose New Registration or if you are existing user then log in to web page by entering all the necessary information.
- Enter all required information in empty text boxes.
- Upload scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Make the fee payment using the online or offline challan method.
- Remember or save confirmation or registration number for future use. (SMS will be sent to your registered Email ID or Phone Number).
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
- Last Date to Apply Online: Update Soon
Dear viewers, we are also providing Free Job Alert for various other Central Govt Jobs as well as a state government job. If you have any query regarding the Punjab Police Recruitment 2020 then you can ask our experts using the comment section.
Punjab Police Constable Exam Pattern 2020 PDF Download
|Exam type||Name of the subject||Total Question||Total Marks|
|Written Test||General Knowledge||30||30 Marks|
|Numerical Ability||30||30 Marks|
Punjab Police Constable Syllabus 2020
|Punjab Police Syllabus For Constable|
Punjab Police Physical Screening Test (PST) Syllabus for Constable Posts
|Male||Female||ESM Age ≤ 35 years||ESM Age > 35 years|
|1600 meters Race to be completed in 6 minutes 30 seconds (only 1 chance)||800 meters Race to be completed in 4 minutes (only 1 chance)||1400 meters Walk and Run to be completed in 9 minutes (only 1 chance)||1400 meters Walk and Run to be completed in 12 minutes (only 1 chance)|
|Long Jump: 3.80 meters (3 chances)||Long Jump: 3.00 meters (3 chances)||10 Full Squats||10 Full Squats|
|High Jump: 1.10 meters (3 chances)||High Jump: 0.95 meters (3 chances)||–||–|
Punjab Police Marking Scheme
Marks for Height
|6’ and above||5’8” and above||15 (Maximum)|
Marks for Performance in 10+2 Board Exam or Matriculation Exam
|Percentage of marks||Marks|
|Upto & including 40%||10|
|More than 40% and upto & including 50%||11|
|More than 50% and upto & including 60%||12|
|More than 60% and upto & including 70%||13|
|More than 70% and upto & including 80%||14|
|Above 80%||15 (Maximum)|
Average rating / 5. Vote count: