Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has uploaded PSPCL Recruitment 2020 Notification For Assistant Lineman Post on its web page at pspcl.in. This is one of the biggest job chance for youth of Punjab. Because, 3500 vacant posts of Assistant Lineman to be filled by the department.
Those who are searching Latest Government Jobs can apply before due date. Job advertisement CRA 295/19 has been released due to requirement of new staff at various District, Tahesil, Division and Sub Division level. All of you must have to check the criteria before registering for Punjab SPCL Asst.Lineman Vacancy 2020.
PSPCL Recruitment 2020
|Punjab POWERCOM Job Overview|
|Organization Name||Punjab State Power Corporation Limited|
|Job Advt. No:||CRA 295/19|
|Post Name||Assistant Lineman (ALM)|
|Total Number of Posts||3500 vacancies|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs in Punjab|
|Registration Mode||Online Mode Only|
|Registration Dates||POSTPONED, New Dates Available Soon|
|Age Limit||18-37 yrs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Online Apply Link||Attached Below|
|Official Email IDemail@example.com|
Punjab PSPCL Vacancy 2020 Details
According to PSPCL Assistant Lineman Notification 2020 PDF, official job notification was dated on 06/07/2019. Whereas, online registration starting date was 25/07/2019. But,a application submission process has been postponed due to certain reasons.
Check Power Corporation Job ( Inter State )
All the contenders will have to wait till further orders and new dates regarding online form submission.
|Assistant Lineman Vacancies (Category wise)|
|BC – Backward Classes|
PSPCL Recruitment through GATE 2020 Notification Eligibility Criteria
- General/Unreserved category candidates who falls between age group of 18 to 37 years they are eligible to apply for vacant posts.
- Applicants of reserved category are liable to get the relaxation as per the government norms. Check detailed information as mentioned below.
|SC/ST & BC Category||05 years of relaxation for applying online|
|Physically Handicapped||10 years of relaxation above the general recruitment norms.|
Essential Education Qualification: Read the complete advertisement or check the below paragraph to know about POWERCOM ALM Vacancy.
- Apprenticeship Trade of Lineman & Experience Electrical/Wireman Trade. Mentioned qualification or experience must be of any registered firm/company/factory/institute
- A Class Contractor of Electrical or Wire man
- Apprenticeship Trade of Lineman from BBMB or any other state
Application Fee (Non-Refundable): Check category wise fee for the available vacant post.
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Salary:
- Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.6,400/- to Rs.20,200/- per month + Grade Pay of Rs.3,400/- after joining of the Assistant Lineman position.
- Other admissible allowance will be given as per the government norms.
PSPCL Recruitment Selection Process: Nominees will be asked to appear in various selection round. Check the exam name/selection round name following.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Steps to Apply Online for PSPCL Assistant Lineman Recruitment 2020
- First of all, Copy “https://www.pspcl.in/” address and paste into URL section of your browser.
- Find the “Recruitment” tab from the left bottom corner and click on that link to see the current notification.
- Click on “Recruitment for the post of 3500 Assistant Lineman
Corrigendum” for detailed advertisement.
- Apply Online link will be updated as soon as registration starts.
- Fill all the information hence the application form can be easily validated.
- Also, don’t forget to add the passport size photo as well as the signature in scanned format.
- Make fee payment (if required).
- Save confirmation or registration number for future use.
- Save the soft copy of the application on the device and print it for later usage.
|Remember Important Dates|
|Notification Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Starting Date||To Be Announced|
|Last Date||To Be Announced|
List of Documents checking for the post of ALM against CRA 295/19 of Zones (Committee 1 and Committee 2) and Head Office
- Border Zone (Amritsar, Tarn Taran, Gurdaspur and Pathankot)
- North Zone (Firozpur, Hoshiarpur, Jalandhar, Kapurthala, Moga, Nawanshar and Faridkot)
- West Zone (Bathinda, Fazilka, Mansa and Sri Muktsar Sahib)
- Central Zone (Ludhiana, Fatehgarh Sahib and Sangrur)
- South Zone (Barnala, Patiala, Mohali and Rupnagar)
- Head Office (Ex.-Serviceman Self/Dep., Sports, Freedom Fighter, Person with Disability and other State Candidates)
- 10th or Equivalent Certificate
- NAC DMC
- NAC Pass Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate (EWS Certificate)
- Ex serviceman Certificate (Self)
- LDC Certificate
- Discharge Book
- Sports Certificate
- Freedom Fighter Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Domicile/Residence Certificate (Not Before 01/01/2019)
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card Preferable)
- Residence/Domicile Certificate should be made on or after 01/01/2019
- All the documents in original along with one photocopy set is mandatory at the time of documents checking
- The person with disability certificate should be made in the new format as per Annexure-e
Finally, The conclusion is that apply for PSPCL Recruitment 2020. If you have any query then ask our experts using the comment section. Our team will reply as quickly as possible.
PSPCL Exam Pattern
|Type of Exam||Part||Name of the Subject||Time Duration|
|Written Test||A||Technical Ability||2 Hours|
PSPCL Exam Pattern for JE, Revenue Accountant, Accounts Officer, Internal Auditor
|Subject Name||No. of. Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
Questions related to the concerned discipline of the post applied
PSPCL Exam Pattern for LDC/ Typist
|Topics||No. of Questions||Max Marks||Exam Duration|
|Basic Computer knowledge||10||10||
|Static/ Current Affairs, General Knowledge||20||20|
PSPCL Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF for Assistant Lineman
|PSPCL Assistant Lineman Syllabus 2020 Download Here|
PSPCL Assistant Lineman Syllabus Part A (Technical Ability) Civil Engineering
wwwpspclin Assistant Lineman Syllabus – Part B (General Ability) General Knowledge
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Aptitude (Numerical Ability)
General Engineering (JE – Electrical)
To get daily job update, you can subscribe our YouTube Channel or follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media site as well.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: