Pune Municipal Corporation has published PMC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification for filling up various positions of Apprentice & other vacancy. Kindly visit the official site www.pmc.gov.in to download detailed advertisement and apply online for available positions. It is necessary for all the candidates to go through Pune Municipal Corporation Notification 2020 to know about eligibility criteria.
Do not skip the important topics like age limit, education qualification, application cum exam fee, etc. Interested & eligible candidates can apply online by submitting necessary information & uploading documents before the due date. All of you have to complete form submission procedure before due date.
- 1 PMC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
PMC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|PMC Apprentice Jobs Quick Overview|
|Recruiting Authority||Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC)|
|Vacant Post Name||Apprentice|
|Posts to be filled under||General Administration Department|
|Total Number of Positions||Various|
|Kind of Declaration||Notification/Application Form|
|Job Location||Pune, Maharashtra|
|Selection Process||Test/ Interview/ Merit List|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs in Maharashtra|
|Official Web Portal||pmc.gov.in|
Apprentice Trainee (Trade/Discipline Wise Posts)
- BE (Civil) – 13
- Diploma in Civil – 09
- BE (Electrical) – 02
- Diploma in Electrical – 01
- Medical Lab Technology – 01
- Accountant & Auditor – 11
- Horticulture – 05
- Medical Lab Technician – 03
- Office Secretary / Stenographer – 04
- X-Ray Technician – 02
- Welder – 01
- Electrician – 06
- Wireman – 15
- Carpenter – 02
- Plumber – 05
- Mesan – 05
- Motor Mechanic – 02
- Architect – 04
- Surveyor – 02
- Mali – 10
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 01
- DTP Operator – 01
PMC Apprentice Vacancy 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit (As on Cut Off Date: 11th October 2020):
- Applicants who are applying for above-mentioned trade their age should at least 18 years and should not exceed 40 years as on cut off date.
- Relaxation will be given to reserved category like OBC/ST/ST/PH as per the norms.
- In order to claims reservation in age limit, the applicants are required to upload the scanned copy of caste certificate issued by the Government of Maharashtra.
Essential Education Qualification (Trade Wise)
|B.E (Civil)||Candidates who have completed B.E in Civil they are eligible to apply for available posts|
|Diploma In Civil||Diploma In Civil is mandatory|
|B.E (Electrical)||B.E in Electrical is necessary for interested candidates|
|Diploma In Electrical||Nominees who have completed Diploma In Electrical they should register before due date|
|Medical Lab Technology||diploma in Medical Lab Technology is necessary qualification if you are looking to apply for Medical Lab Technology Trade|
|Accountant & Auditor||10+2 Vacation Course in A & A|
|Horticulture||10+2 Vacation Course in Horticulture|
|Medical Lab Technician||10+2 Vacation Course in Medical Lab Technician|
|Office Secretary/ Stenographer||10+2 Vacation Course in Office Secretary/ Stenographer|
|X-Ray Technician||10+2 Vacation Course in X-Ray Technician|
|Welder||Submit online application form for welder trade if you have certificate of ITI In Welder Trade|
|Electrician||Do not ignore to apply in case you have a certificate of ITI In Electrician Trade|
|Wireman||ITI in Wireman Trade|
|Carpenter||Don’t waste your time for waiting of due date as huge number of applications may be applying online for ITI in Carpenter Trade or other trade|
|Plumber||ITI in Plumber Trade|
|Mesan||ITI in Mesan Trade|
|Motor Mechanic||ITI in Motor Mechanic Trade|
|Architect||ITI in Civil Trade|
|Surveyor||ITI in Surveyor Trade|
|Mali||10th pass is enough qualification to apply for Mali positions.|
|Pump Operator cum Mechanic||ITI in Pump Operator cum Mechanic Trade|
|DTP Operator||ITI DTP Operator|
PMC Apprentice Salary/Staipen/Pay Scale
- As on joining of Trade Apprentice Posts/Training, the candidates will get a salary cum stipend of Rs.7877 per month.
- No other admissible allowance will be given to the selected applicants.
- Written examination or skill test and interview are expected to be scheduled for the selection of talented contenders.
- He/She have to perform as per the department expectations in order to get a final appointment letter.
Application Cum Exam Fee: No need to pay any application fee
How to Fill/Download PMC Apprentice Application Form 2020?
- Dear job seekers, if you are completing the minimum requirement of eligibility criteria and searching for application form then visit the official website of Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) at https://www.pmc.gov.in/.
- Find RECRUITMENT tab from the “What’s New” section.
- Click on Recruitment File just in front of recruitment titled as “Regarding the appointment of apprentice candidates for apprenticeships for the session of 19-21“.
- Wait while opening the PDF file.
- Print the 3rd and 4th page of PDF file which is the application form.
- Affix the recent passport size photo on given top right side photo space.
- Fill up all the necessary information without mistakes.
- Don’t write anything in-office use space.
- Sent the filled application form along with necessary documents to the following address.
Address: PMC Main Building, Near. Mangla Theatre, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra – 411005
Documents to be attached:
- Degree/Vocational 10+2/ITI Mark sheet and Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Apprentice Registration Xerox Copy
- Aadhaar Card
Apply Online for Pune Municipal Corporation Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Registration Starting Date: 23rd September 2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 11th October 2020
Download PMC Apprentice Exam Pattern 2020
|Subject Name||Maximum Marks|
|Total Marks||100 (Maximum)|
Pune Municipal Corporation Apprentice Syllabus 2020 PDF
|Topic/Subject wise Sub Topics|
General Knowledge Syllabus:
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus:
Document Verification Test:
Please bring all the original certificate at the time of verification. You will get notified about the date, time and venue for certificate verification via email Id or via SMS on registration email or mobile number respectively.
List of Necessary Documents required at time of Document Verification Test
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- School Leaving Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Aadhar Card and License
- Address Proof
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
Ask the questions or solve your doubts related to PMC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 using the comment section. One of our team members will reply as quickly as possible.
Visit the official website www.pmc.gov.in then find the Recruitment section and click on the Recruitment file to download the application form. Fill up the offline form with all necessary details and sent it to the following address with said documents: PMC Main Building, Near. Mangla Theatre, Shivajinagar, Pune, Maharashtra – 411005.
Written Exam, Interview & Document Verification
Selected candidates will get a stipend of Rs.7877 per month.
Apprentice or trainee is one who get training in relevant trade to improve the needed skills from the recognized institute/company/organization.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: