Welcome to OSSSC Recruitment 2020 Forest Guard Notification page. Apply for 806 Odisha Forest Guard Vacancy/Bharti @ www.osssc.gov.in. Employment Notice for Odisha 806 Forest Guard Vacancy 2020-2020 is released. Candidates will have to register online between 29th November 2020 to 29th December 2020. But, make sure that you are registering at the verified/official web portal of Subordinate Staff Selection Commission of Odisha.
The online application progress will begin on 29th November 2020 so, all of you need to check out the complete advertisement so you will have a clear idea of criteria like age limit, education qualification, application fee, how to apply, selection procedure, etc. Don’t wait till the last date as you might face page loading errors on the last date due to heavy traffic.
- 1 OSSSC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Guard
OSSSC Recruitment 2020 for Forest Guard
|Odisha Forest Guard Jobs 2020-2020|
Total Number of Posts:
|Official Notification Released Date:||22nd November 2020|
|Registration Starting Date:||29th November 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online:||29th December 2020|
|Challan Download Date:
||30th December 2020 to 6th January 2020|
|Fee Payment Last Date||6th January 2020|
|Download OSSSC Forest Guard Notification 2020||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Odisha Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
Odisha SSSC has released advertisement IIE-04-2020-366/OSSSC with an aim of filling 806 vacant posts of Forest Guard. Therefore, all eligible & talented contenders are hereby invited to fill online registration forms against the latest Government Jobs 2020. It is not just enough to fill the application form but you have to be active and participative till the end of the recruitment procedure.
|Odisha Van Rakshak Job Criteria Specification|
|Relaxation in Age||
|Essential Education Qualification||
|Application Cum Exam Fee||
|Fee Payment Mode||
|OSSSC Vanrakshak Selection Process||
|Odisha OSSSC Forest Guard Salary/Pay Scale||
Odisha SSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2020
Age Criteria for Applicants: Those applicants can apply online for Forest Guard posts whose age group is 18 to 32 years. Relaxation in the age of 3 years, 5 years and 10 years will be given to another backward caste, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Persons with Disabilities category respectively.
Qualification Requirement: Candidates education in HSC/12th or equivalent is acceptable for available vacant posts.
- After joining as Forest Guard, candidates will get the salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- with grade pay of Rs.1800/- per month.
- Other allowance (HRA, TA, DA, Medical Allowance, Insurance Allowance, Resident Allowance/Quarters for Residence) will be given to selected candidates as per the government norms only.
Selection Process: All the registered candidates will be invited to appear in the Written Exam. Those who successfully clear the written exam along with minimum qualifying marks or above their ways to physical test will automatically open. Detailed criteria about the physical tests like PST/PET are described beneath.
Physical Measurement Test
For Male candidates:
- Walking: 25 km race in 4 hours
- Cycling: 1.6 km in 5 minutes
For Female candidates:
- Walking: 16 km race in 4 hours
- Cycling: 1.6 km in 10 minutes
- Physical Standards Test details
Physical Standard Test
For male candidates:
- General and SC candidates:
- Height: 168 cm
- Weight: 55 kgs
- Chest (Normal): 81 cm
- Chest (Expansion): 86 cm
- ST candidates:
- Height: 158 cm
- Weight: 50 kgs
- Chest (Normal): 81 cm
- Chest (Expansion): 86 cm
- Women candidates:
- For UR/SC/ST candidates:
- Height: 153 cm
- Weight: 45 kgs
How to Fill www.osssc.gov.in Forest Guard Application Form 2020?
- Dear job seeker kindly opens a convenient web browser then copy and paste the following web address in the URL section https://www.osssc.gov.in/Public/Default.aspx.
- Click on Register.
- Click the “New User” link, if you are registering for a Post for the 1st Time.
- Read the instruction page that appeared on the computer screen.
- Scroll down the page and click on “Proceed to Registration” and press the OK button.
- Enter all the registration details.
- Verify all the details on the popup by scrolling the content.
- Press Activate Your Account.
- Save & Print the registration details for future use.
- Enter LOGIN credentials to log in to the main page.
- Find the Apply Link.
- Upload passport photo & scanned signature photo.
- Make fee payment.
- Print application form for future use.
The final submission date for application with all necessary documents is 06th January 2020. The application form will not be accepted by any other means like offline or post or courier. You can get the exam date, admit card, cut off marks, merit list, PST/PET Exam Date, Venue Name information by keep tracking this page on the regular interval.
As per our experience and available sources of information, we have furnished all the details that are relevant to the OSSSC Recruitment 2020.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all new govt jobs update.
OSSSC Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2020
|Paper – I (Odia Language)||25|
|Paper – II (Class 9th Level)||25|
In the written test, candidates will face the two paper such as Odia Language and Class 09th Level Knowledge test. Each part will be of 25 marks. There will be 50 questions asked for 50 marks. Nominees will have to complete the paper in 01 hours of time duration. We have published the Odisha Forest Guard Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Venue, etc information in a detailed article. Links for the same page will be updated here shortly.
Subject Wise Odisha Forest Guard Syllabus 2020
Average rating / 5. Vote count: