OJAS GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2020 is expected to be released soon at ojas.gujarat.gov.in. You can download Bin Sachivalay Clerk and Office Assistant Exam hall ticket after the official announcement.
Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal (GSSSB) has made an important declaration for the exam date of Clerk & Office Assistant Recruitment 2020. The Hall Ticket for GSSSB Exam 2020 PDF will available in the first week of October 2020 because the written examination cataloged on 20/10/2020.
All the government competitive examination and private company’s interviews and tests have been postponed due to the Noval Coronavirus Pandemic. The exams are canceled till the further announcement. Department will release new exam dates after successfully tackle the COVID-19. We will give you good news on this for sure soon. But, we would like to tell you that Stay Home, Stay Safe.
Department reserves rights to make changes in OJAS Bin Sachivalay Clerk Office Assistant Exam Date if there will be any inconvenience. If the exam is canceled, candidates will be notified through the official website and via SMS on registered mobile number.
Apply for Government Jobs in Gujarat 2020-20
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2020
This is the first-ever update from the officials since the publication of the GSSSB Bin Scahivalay Clerk Recruitment 2020 Notification. We will notify you at every moment whenever official notification published on the main web portal gsssb.gujarat.gov.in. It’s now our responsibility to notify you about the exam date changes (If any changes in exam date), call letter availability, how to download admission ticket and venue of the exam, etc. So, forget all the things and concentrate on your preparation. If you need any study material, reference books, questions papers, the model paper than get it from the syllabus section.
|OJAS Call Letter Quick Overview|
|Department Name||Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board or Gujarat Gaun Seva Pasandgi Mandal|
|Total Number of Posts||2221 Posts|
|Post Name||Bin Scahivalay Clerk & Office Assistant|
|Kind of Declaration||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket/Exam Date|
|Exam Name||GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Recruitment Exam 2020|
|Type of Test||Written Exam (Objective Type Questions) (MCQ) Offline|
|Test Center Name||Ahmedabad, Vadodara, Gandhinagar, Aravalli, Banaskantha, Surat, Bharuch, Rajkot, Amreli, Bhavnagar, Gir Somnath, Jamnagar, Junagadh, Porbandar, Surendranagar|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Computer Proficiency Test, and Document Verification|
|Official Website||ojas.gujarat.gov.in & gsssb.gujarat.gov.in|
Gujarat Bin Sachivalay Clerk Admit Card 2020
No entry shall be permitted without showing the copy of admit card and call letter. Supervisors will ask to show the government-approved ID card (If the printed photo on ID proof is 10 years older than getting updated your ID immediately ). In case, the printed photo is not in good condition then keep two passport size photocopy while going to appear for the test.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Date: 20th October 2020
Valid ID Proofs:
You can bring any of one ID proof from the given below list.
- Driving Licence
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Bank Passbook having full address and applicants name along with Photo
- Government Approved ID Card (Excluding Press Card/Non-Authorized Department)
Call Letter Contains:
- Applicant’s Full Name with Father’s Name
- Subjects & Exam Name
- Register Candidate’s Photo & Signature
- Exam Date
- Date & Time
- Reporting Time
- Examination Centre Name
- Signature of Exam Controller
- Exam Centre Code
How to Download OJAS Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2020?
- Open the OJAS website at https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Navigate to Call Letter option from the menu bar and choose preliminary exam call letter.
- Select the Job from the dropdown list
- Enter Confirmation Number.
- Write the Date of Birth.
- Press Print Call Letter button.
- Wait while opening the PDF file on the screen.
- Save & Print the call letter for future use.
Official Website: https://gsssb.gujarat.gov.in/
Instructions for Candidates:
- During the test, candidates will have to submit an attendance sheet slip after affixing the recent passport size photo (Affix the photo same as uploaded at the time of registration) and sign the lower part of attendance sheet. Otherwise, applicants presence will consider as absent.
- Don’t bring any electronic gadgets like smartphones, smartwatches, Bluetooth devices, Scientific Calculator and other types of equipment which have an active internet connection.
- Do not bring any type of Study material, books, subject books, paper cuttings which is related to the exam.
- There is no permission for talking during the test. If any of them found talking to each other during the test then his/her candidature liable to rejection.
- No carry bag are allowed in the classroom. So if you carrying bags while traveling to exam location then you have to put the bag out of class at your responsibility.
- If the supervisor or checking squad found smartphone/smartwatch in pocket with switch off condition then the candidature will be rejected.
- Reach at examination 1 hours before the given time. During this one hour time period, all of you need to complete all the formalities like verification, writing name and roll number of the answer sheet, etc.
- Do not write anything on the answer paper which reveals your identity
- Handover the attendance sheet and answer sheet after the completion of examination.
- In case you forget to handover the attendance sheet then absent will be written on the exam sheet.
- Fill round shape option with blue or black ball pen point. Do not use the pencil or 3.0 pencil point for answering the questions.
- Please fill the complete round shape which consider as valid answer.
GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Exam Pattern/ Syllabsus 2020
|English Grammar||25||2 Hours|
|Gujarati History and Culture||25|
|India and Gujarat Current Affairs, General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude||50|
|Computer Basic Knowledge||25|
|Public Administration and the Indian Constitution||50|
GSSSB Office Assistant Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||Max. Marks|
|Gujarat Typing Test||20|
|English Typing Test||20|
You can ask your questions or solve your doubt related to GSSSB Bin Sachivalay Clerk Call Letter 2020 by shearing it with us in comment section. Don’t hesitate to ask any type of other government job , salary, result, merit list, admit card related question.
Bin Sachivalay Clerk, Office Assistant salary is Rs.5200- Rs.20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 – Fix Pay – Rs.19950 (7th pay -Rs.19900 -63200).
Bin sachivalay clerk is work in the various offices of the government of Gujarat. The clerk is one who takes responsibility to do office work. He/She have to follow the orders of the upper-level officer and work according to the given task.
Next exam date for bin sachivalay clerk recruitment is 20th October 2020
Visit the OJAS website at ojas.gujarat.gov.in and download the admit card from Call Letter section.
Various offices in Gujarat. It appointed by the authority and chosen by the applicant.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: