Download NPCIL Recruitment 2020 Notification & Apply Online Form is out at npcilcareers.co.in for Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM), Driver cum Pump Operator, Maintainer Posts.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has published current job opening notification in terms of NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2020 at the official website. NPCIL is offering positions for various qualification holders. So check the education qualification from the below article and apply online if your academic profile is as exact as mentioned in the job profile. Let’s see all the important information from the article below.
NPCIL Jobs Notification 2019-2020 is released for 185 vacant posts of Category-II Stipendiary Trainees (ST/TM) Operator, Category-II Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) Maintainer and Driver cum Pump Operator cum fireman. Those who are ready to start their careers with a reputed government organization required to submit an online application form through the Rawatbhata Rajasthan site. The online registration begins on 31st December 2019 and the last date to apply online at npcilcareers.co.in is 21st January 2020 till PM.
- 1 NPCIL Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 NPCIL Vacany 2020
- 1.2 NPCIL Jobs 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 How to Fill NPCIL NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Online Application Form 2020?
- 1.4 NPCIL Technician B Preliminary Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.5 NPCIL Mains Exam Pattern
- 1.6 NPCIL Exam Pattern 2020 – Scientist Assistant B
- 1.7 NPCIL Exam Syllabus 2020
- 1.8 Related Posts
NPCIL Recruitment 2020
|NPCIL Employment News Overview|
Kind of Declaration
Type of Job
|Notification Release Date||Employment News 28 December 2019 – 3 January 2020|
|Registration Starting Date||31 Dec 2019 10:00 AM|
|Due Date for Online Registration||21 Jan 2020 04:00 PM|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online for NPCIL Vacancy 2019-2020||Click Here|
NPCIL Vacany 2020
Out of 178 vacancies, 68 vacancies are for category-2 stipendiary trainee operator, 100 for category-2 stipendiary trainee maintainer, and 10 for driver-cum-pump operator cum fireman-A. We are requesting all the candidates that please check the minimum requirement of eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification, application fee, salary structure, and selection procedure before doing online registration.
Post Wise Vacancies Distribution
- Driver Grade- 1
- Driver – 02 Posts
- Surveyor – 02 Posts
- Electrician – 01 Posts
- Instruments Mechanic / Electronics – 01 Posts
- Fitter – 01 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 01 Posts
- Category-II: Stipendiary Trainee/Technician(ST/TM)
- Surveyor – 02 Posts
- Instruments Mechanic / Electronics – 03 Posts
- Electrician – 03 Posts
- Fitter – 02 Posts
- Operator – 24 Posts
- Scientific Assistant-B
- Civil – 19 Posts
- Electrical – 07 Posts
- Instrumentation / Electronics – 03 Posts
- Mechanical – 15 Posts
- Computer Science – 01 Posts
- Category-I: Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant (ST/SA)
- Civil – 05 Posts
- Electrical – 13 Posts
- Instrumentation / Electronics – 11 Posts
- Mechanical – 17 Posts
- Health Physics – 04 Posts
|SI No||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|A||Category II Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) – Operator||70|
|B||Category II Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) – Maintainer||105|
|C||Driver Cum Pump Operator cum Fire Man – A||10|
Category II Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM) – Maintainer
|SI No||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|5.||Machinist / Turner||02|
NPCIL Jobs 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
NPICL Salary Structure/Pay Scale
Application Cum Exam Fee
Fee Payment Mode
Abbreviation: SC-Scheduled Castes, ST-Scheduled Tribes, OBC-Other Backward Class (Non-Creamy Layer), PwBD-Persons with Benchmark Disability, EWS-Economically Weaker Sections, UR-Unreserved
Identified Posts for PwBD: Percentage of Disability should be 40% or more
- Category-ll Stipendiary Trainee (ST/TM): Operator OL- One Leg, HH- Hearing Impaired
- Electrician: OL- One Leg, HH- Hearing Impaired
- Fitter: OL-One Leg, BL-Both Legs, B-Blind, LV-Low Vision, HH-Hearing Impaired
- Electronics: Not identified
- Instrumentation: OL- One Leg, HH- Hearing Impaired
- Machinist/Turner: OL-One Leg, LV-Low Vision, HH-Hearing Impaired, B-Blind,
- Welder: OL- One Leg, HH- Hearing Impaired
How to Fill NPCIL NPCIL Stipendiary Trainee Online Application Form 2020?
- Dear candidates, if you are eligible and wanted to apply online for NPCIL Jobs Notification 2019-2020 then visit the official website at https://npcilcareers.co.in/MainSite/default.aspx.
- Navigate to the CAREERS section from the homepage.
- Find Advertisement named as “Recruitment of Cat-I ST/SA (Stipendiary Trainee/Scientific Assistant) at RR Site”.
Now click on hyperlink looks like “Click here to view details & Apply Online“.
- Find the Apply option from the left side menubar.
- If you are new to this website then click on Online Registration otherwise choose the login option.
- Select Advertisement, Post Applied, Discipline, Category, and PWBD option.
- Enter all the details in the application form along with Email & Mobile (for further communication).
- Click on the Register button.
- As on successful registration, you will get SMS and Email with UserID and Password.
- Choose the LOGIN option.
- Enter the USERNAME and PASSWORD.
- Press the LOGIN button.
- Apply for available posts using the links.
- Upload scanned photos and signature.
- Make Fee Payment using the appropriate method.
- Press the SUBMIT button for final submission.
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
NPCIL Technician B Preliminary Exam Pattern 2020
|S. No||Exam Type||Topic names||Total no. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1||Multiple Choice Questions||Mathematics||50 questions||150 Marks||1 hour|
NPCIL Mains Exam Pattern
|S. No||Names of Concepts||Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Mathematics||50||150 Marks||2 Hours|
NPCIL Exam Pattern 2020 – Scientist Assistant B
|S. No||Type of Questions||Subject Names||Total Questions||Time Duration|
|1||Objective Questions||English||200 Questions||3 Hours|
NPCIL Exam Syllabus 2020
We have provided all the information regarding NPCIL Recruitment 2020 along with exam pattern, syllabus, etc on this page. You can start preparation according to the above-given syllabus after applying online for available posts. If you have any queries related to the recruitment, exam date, syllabus, previous year paper, cut off marks, merit list, exam result then write comments down below.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: