NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2019 Notification for 552 MLPH Vacancy 2019 and Nurse Mid Level Health Care Provider is uploaded at www.karnataka.gov.in official website.
Biggest job announcement in Nursing Career by the Karnataka State Government. National Health Mission Karnataka is inviting online application from the eligible & qualified contenders for 552 empty positions of Nurse Mid Level Healthcare Providers.
If your academic profile is exactly matching with the listed job profile than what are you waiting for? Just get registered for the NHM Karnataka MLPH Vacancy 2019 and start the preparation for the written examination (Competitive Test).
As per the government orders, the announced vacant posts will be filled in health wellness centers in Koppal, Mysore, Raichur, and Bidar districts. NRHM Karnataka Nurse posts to be recruited on the basis of Written Test followed by an Interview.
NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2019
This is the contract base jobs so please read all the working criteria before applying online. Check Eligibility Criteria like age limit, education qualification, application fee, how to apply, etc as well as work profile criteria and then fill the online form.
|Karnataka NRHM Jobs Information|
Total Number of Posts
District Wise Posts
|Registration Starting Date||16th November 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th December 2019|
|Download Notification & Apply Online||Click Here|
NHM Karnataka MLHP Jobs 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Nominees who are searching for Govt Jobs with a preference for joining positions in their hometown should get registered as quickly as possible. It is a great opportunity for them whose B.Sc./Post Basic (Nursing) course is completed. Nominees are requested to go with this option as you will get the handsome salary as well as other allowance, TA, DA, HRA, Insurance Policy, Mediclaim Policies, etc under the state government norms.
|Application Cum Exam Fee||
|Fee Payment Mode||
|NHM Karnataka Salary Structure/07th Pay Commission||
|Detailed Criteria Instructions||
How to Apply for NHM Karnataka Vacancy 2019?
- Dear candidates, you will have to visit the https://www.karnataka.gov.in/english/Pages/home.aspx.
- Now click on Recruitment link from the menubar.
- Find out the latest notification link from the homepage and click on “2019 ನೇ ಸಾಲಿಗೆ ಜಿಲ್ಲೆಯಲ್ಲಿ ಖಾಲಿ ಇರುವ ಕಂದಾಯ ಇಲಾಖೆ ಗ್ರಾಮಲೆಕ್ಕಿಗರ ಹುದ್ದೆಗಳನ್ನು ನೇರ ನೇಮಕಾತಿ ಮೂಲಕ ಭರ್ತಿ ಮಾಡುವ ಬಗ್ಗೆ“.
- Find the Apply Online link from the homepage.
- Enter all the necessary information in the empty text boxes.
- Upload scanned copies of recent passport size photograph and signature.
- Make the fee payment using the appropriate online method.
- Press SUBMIT button for final submission.
- UserID/Registration Number, Password will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
If you are facing any problem while applying online for NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2019 then write comment in below section with proper name and email id so we can contact you immediately.
Get the latest news coverage without stopping on your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram news feed section by following or liking our social media pages.
NHM Karnataka MLHP Exam Pattern 2019
|NHM Karnataka MLHP Exam 2019 Pattern|
|Subject Name||No.Of Questions||Time Duration|
|Pathology and Genetics|
|Communication and Educational Technology|
|Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing|
|Introduction to Computer|
|Community Health Nursing|
|Nursing Research and Statistics|
|Management of Nursing Services and Education|
|Child Health Nursing|
|Mental Health Nursing|
|Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions|
- General Introduction
- Skeletal and Joint System
- Muscular System
- Circulatory System
- Introduction to Physiology of Cell
- Respiratory System
- Gastrointestinal System
- Excretory System
Biochemistry Exam Syllabus
- Introduction to Biochemistry, Study of Cell, biochemical functions of various cells
- Intermediary metabolism
- Nucleic Acid
- Introduction to the Study of Nutrition, the meaning of food, nutrition, and dietetics
- Constituents of Food, Water, Protein, minerals, etc.
- Different methods of cooking and their effects on food and food constituents
- Principles of Nutrition, Balanced diet
- Introduction- Etiquettes and Nurses
- Definition and Scope of Nursing
- Health Resources in the community
- Communication Skills
- Observing, Reporting, recording
- Aim and methods of Psychology
- Human Behaviour
- Motives, Drives, and Needs
- Feelings, Emotions, and Instincts
- Mental Hygiene
Medical-Surgical Nursing Syllabus
- Introduction to Surgical Nursing
- Internal Defences against the invasion of Pathogens
- Special Problems influencing the care of patients
- Maintaining the body equilibrium
- Orthopedic nursing
- Importance of studying Sociology in Nursing
- Individual and Society
- Social Organisation
- Social Process
Child Health Nursing Syllabus
- Modern concepts of Child Care
- Growth and Development from birth to adolescence
- Nursing care of a neonate
- Nursing Management in common childhood diseases
- Disorders in children
Midwifery and Obstetrical Nursing Exam Syllabus
- Anatomy and Physiology
- The infant
Mental Health Nursing Syllabus
- Principles of Mental Health Nursing and their application in general Nursing
- Classification of Mental Disorders
- Brief History of Mental Health Nursing in India and Abroad
Nursing Research and Statistics Exam Syllabus
- Definition of Research
- Use of Computers
Community Health Nursing Syllabus
- Introduction to Public Health and Community Nursing
- Organization and Administration of Health Services in India
- Role of Epidemiology in Community Health
- Principles and concepts of Public Health Nursing
Management of Nursing Services and Education
- Aims, Concepts, Scope, and Limitations of Health Education
- National Plan for Health Education
- Health Teaching and Communication
- Methods of Health Education
- Introduction to Pharmaco-dynamics
- Chemotherapy Antiseptics, disinfectants, insecticide drugs action on Gastro Intestinal system
- Drugs used on Respiratory Systems Drugs used on Urinary System
- Drugs used in deaddiction, emergency, deficiency of vitamins and minerals.
- Drugs used on skin and mucous membranes
- Drugs acting on the Nervous system
- Cardio Vascular drugs
- Drugs used for hormonal disorders and supplementation, contraception and medical termination of pregnancy
- Introduction to drugs used in alternative systems of medicines
- Culture Media
- Care and Handling of Laboratory Animals
- Staining Methods
- Growth and Maintenance of Microbes
- Characteristics of Bacteria
- General characters and classification
- Sterilization and Disinfection
- Disposal of Laboratory/ Hospital Waste
- Collection and Transportation of Specimen
Communication and Educational Technology
- Communication process
- Interpersonal relations
- Develop effective human relations
- Basic skills of counseling and guidance
- Principles of education & teaching-learning process
- Methods of teaching
- Educational Media
- Information, Education & communication for health (IEC)
- Assessment of knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
Pathology and Genetics Syllabus
- Cell Injury and Cellular Adaptations
- Hemodynamic Disorders
English Exam Syllabus
- Idioms and Phrases
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence Arrangement
- Active and Passive Voice
- Fill in the blanks
- Spotting Errors
- Passage Completion
- Spelling Test
- Error Correction (Underlined Part)
- Para Completion
- Joining Sentences
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold)
Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- MS Word, Microsoft OneNote
- Microsoft Access
- Introduction to Computer
- Boolean Algebra
- Computer Networks
- Emerging Technologies and Web Publishing
- PC Software and Office Automation
- Database Management System
- Data Structures
- MS PowerPoint
- MS Visio and MS Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- The Internet
- Workplace Productivity Tools
- MS Project, Microsoft Publisher
Average rating / 5. Vote count: