NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 or Meghalaya 46 Technician /Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 Apply Online at neepco.co.in. Offline Application From Available till 09th March 2020
Are you from Meghalaya? Are you searching for the Latest Govt Jobs in Meghalaya? If yes then you are at India’s number 1 job portal Freshersfind.com. In this article, you are going to get all the latest information regarding NEEPCO Apprentice Jobs 2020. As per the North Eastern Electric Power Advertisement 2020, 46 posts of Apprentice to be filled through Interview round. If the total number of applicants will be more than the expectation then you could be invited to appear in the written examination (first phase of selection).
The complete schedule about the written test (if required) and Interview (Time, Date, Venue) will be uploaded after the official meeting. Till then, let’s know about the eligibility criteria like age limit, educational qualification, application fee etc. We have also provided salary structure, selection procedure, other admissible allowance, etc on this page. Read all the details and instructions carefully which are given on this page.
Updated on 18/08/2020
List of shortlisted Apprentices for Training
Category of apprentices- Technical Apprentice (Electrical & Mechanical) (Diploma Engineering)
Registration No. Name
- ETRD011170600029 Debasish Das
- ETRD011170600021 Suraj Bhandari
- ETRD011170600022 Kamal Sutradhar
- ETRD011170600017 Sanjoy Sarkar
- EASD006190500001 Abinash Hazarika
- ETRD011170600009 Poushali Bhowmik
- ETRD011170600032 Chinmoy Deb
- ETRD011170600024 Nitai Debnath
- EASD006190500153 Mehrab Khan
- ETRD006170600006 Ripan Barman
- ETRD011170700001 Mithun Debnath
- ETRD011170600027 Diptanu Das
- ETRD011170600033 Arpita Saha
- EASD088180200001 Priyankush Dutta
- EASD006190700007 Bhargav Saikia
- ETRD011170500011 Srijan Bhowmik
- ETRD011170600016 Switee Bhowmik
- ETRD011170600002 Amiya Sarkar
- EASD011190600171 Nilutpal Saikia
- EASD815190700014 Biki Prasad Hazam
- EASD011171100146 Gautam Mishra
- ETRD006190600006 Sourav Dhar
- EASD815171100001 Yugya Jyoti Bora
- EMLD006170300001 Silsrang Namsrang M. Sangma
- EASD006190600138 Udit Kumar Deori
- EASD006171100198 Bimonjit Haflongbar
- EASD815190600002 Abhik Das
- EASD011190500187 Anupam Choudhury
Category of apprentices- Technical Apprentice (Civil) (Diploma Engineering)
Registration No Name
- EMLD001180600013 Banteilang Reynold Khongwir
- EASD001170700237 Guljar Hussain
- EASD001180700275 Prodyut Gogoi
- EARD001170600011 Gautam Tajo
- EASD001190500102 Akhim Dhadumia
- EASD001190700007 Aditi Das
Category of apprentices- Trade Apprentice (Electrician) : ITI passed
Registration No Name
- A111963010 Joydeep Gogoi
- A121903562 Achinee Borah
- A111963036 Manash Protim Saikia
- A121903561 Bikiron Dutta
- A013926129 Kishan Lal Debnath
Category of apprentices- Trade Apprentice (Boiler Attendant): ITI passed
Registration No Name
- A012007999 Arindom Deka
- A111941463 Kritartha Kalita
- A081706659 Chandan Aditya
- A021934440 Rajesh Teli
Category of apprentices- Trade Apprentice (Lineman) : ITI passed
Registration No Name
- A022033287 Eskarshai Lyngdoh
- A031811771 Biman Saikia
- A081932571 Sachin Das
NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020
|NEEPCO Apprentice Vacancy Notification|
Plant/Trade Wise Posts
Kind of Declaration
|Starting Date||5th February 2020|
|Closing Date||28th February 2020 (Online Registration), 9th March 2020 (Offline)|
|Download NEEPCO Apprentice Notification 2020 PDF||Click Here|
|Apply Online for Technician Apprentice (Diploma in Engineering or Technology)||Click Here|
|Apply Online For Trade Apprentice (ITI pass)||Click Here|
NEEPCO Apprentice Jobs 2020
Nominees who are not qualified and eligible for available positions and still apply online for the positions then the application will not be accepted. After registration, those applications are founded ineligible in such cases the fees paid by you will not be refunded.
Post- Wise Vacancies
|Name of the Post||No of Posts|
|Technician Apprentice||34 Posts|
|Trade Apprentice||12 Posts|
As per the Latest NEEPCO Apprentice Openings 2020 Notices, the online registration has begun through online mode on 05th February 2020. The last for applying online is 28th February 2020 and offline forms will be accepted till 09th March 2020.
The organization is going to hire Technician Apprentice and Trade Apprentice who has completed a Diploma in Engineering and ITI respectively. Those who come under the 18 to 28 years of age group can submit the online or offline registration form by following the given instructions.
NEEPCO Apprentice Vacancy 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
|List of Documents to be uploaded online||
|Age Limit (As on Cut Off Date)||
|Application cum Examination Fee||
|NEEPCO Salary Structure||
Steps to Apply for NEEPCO Technician/Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – For Diploma in Engineering or Technology
- First of all, visit the official website of North Eastern Electric Power Corporation Ltd (NEEPCO) at neepco.co.in.
- Navigate to Careers Section.
Click on “Advertisement for One-year Apprenticeship Training for Diploma Engineers and ITI passed Technicians” to download the notification and read eligibility criteria.
- Choose the Apply Online link.
- Enter all the required information in the application form.
- Upload scanned photos and signature as well as other essential certificate.
- Make fee payment using the appropriate method.
- Click on SUBMIT for final submission.
- Save & Print application form for future use.
For Trade Apprentice (ITI pass)
- Visit the official website at http://www.apprenticeship.gov.in/pages/Apprenticeship/home.aspx.
- Click on Apprentices tab
- Choose Apply for Apprenticeship
- Select State Meghalaya and press search
- Apply for NEEPCO (E02161700001)
- As on successful registration, take the print out of filled application form and send the same through speed post.
- Please attach the copies of the relevant documents such as Pass Certificate, Mark sheet, Trade Certificate, Trade License, Age Proof (HSLC Certificate or Birth Certificate), Caste /PwD Certificate, etc.
- Send the application form in envelope with super scribes with Apprenticeship Training applied for____________
- Address for Sending the Application Form: The Deputy General Manager (HR) Recruitment, NEEPCO LTD, Brookland Compound, Lower New Colony,
Shillong – 793003, Meghalaya
Dear job hunters we have furnished all the information about the NEEPCO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 on this page. If you are facing any problem while applying online then write us in comment section below. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram to get latest updates on current job opening. Stay in touch with us and get all the updates by just clicking on the available links.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: