Welcome to Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana page. Here, you will get MYSY Scholarship 2020 Registration Form, Eligibility Criteria, Dates, Amount of Scholarship, Types of Grants, Terms & Condition and How to Apply and much more.
Students will have to fill up an online registration form through mysy.guj.nic.in before due dates. Candidates who are getting advantages of the MSSY scheme they can also get the help of CMSS (Chief Minister Scholarship Scheme) programme as per the norms.
For more information please visit this page on a regular basis.
- 1 MYSY Scholarship 2020
- 1.1 Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2020
- 1.2 List of Documents – Key Documents (With Format)
- 1.3 Income Certificate
- 1.4 Format of Self declaration form 2020
- 1.5 Certificate from Institute for new student 2020
- 1.6 MYSY Renewal Certificate form Institute- Gujarati 2020
- 1.7 MYSY Renewal Certificate form Institute- English 2020
- 1.8 Self-declaration for Non-IT Returns
- 1.9 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.10 Step to Fill MYSY Scholarship Registration/Application Form 2020
- 1.11 Related Posts
MYSY Scholarship 2020
|Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Scheme Overview|
|Scholarship Scheme Name||Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavlamban Yojana|
|Department Name||Education Department, Gujarat State|
|Kind of Declaration||Application Form/Notification/Eligibility Criteria|
MYSY is known for Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana. It is a scholarship for the students of Gujarat who are economically weaker students. It started with the aim of helping students whose parents are not able to pay the fee for the various higher education courses.
It helps around thousands of contenders to pursue the higher education diploma Course, Engineering and Pharmacy Course, D2D Course, Medical Course & Other Course (BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA). Till this date, around 1000 crores have been spent to the thousands of the candidates of the Gujarat state.
We recommended all parents or students of Gujarat who are economically weaker or who have limited income sources need to apply online for this MYSY Scholarship if looking forward to getting help for further courses.
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana 2020
“શૈક્ષણિક વર્ષ ૨૦૧૭-૧૮માં પ્રવેશ મેળવેલ વિદ્યાર્થીઓ કે જેઓ યુનિવર્સીટી પરીક્ષાના પરિણામો મોડા આવવાના કારણે ઓનલાઈન અરજી ન કરી શકનાર વિદ્યાર્થીઓએ email@example.com પર (૧) ધોરણ ૧૨ની માર્કશીટ (૨) એડમિશન ઓર્ડર (૩) જન્મ તારીખનો પુરાવો (૪) કારણ દર્શાવતી અરજી તથા એને લગતા જરૂરી પુરાવા સ્કેન કરી ઈ-મેઈલ કરવાનો રહેશે. વિદ્યાર્થીઓ રુબરુ પણ પોતાની આ વિગતો નીચે જણાવેલ એડ્રેસ પર આપી શકશે. જે વિદ્યાર્થીઓએ અરજી કરેલ હશે તેમને ઉચ્ચ ક્ક્ષાએથી મંજુરી મળ્યા બાદ તેઓ જ વર્ષ ૨૦૧૭-૧૮ માટે અરજી કરી શકશે”. (Source: gtu-info.com)
Government of Gujarat has started this scheme for students. Under this programme, students who take admission in specially chosen courses then they are eligible to get financial support from the Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavlamban Scholarship.
Whereas, the government selects the candidates for this programme after checking the eligibility criteria, family income and other angles of the student’s life. All the procedure are done in the proper manner so transparency of the scheme can be maintained for long upcoming years.
List of Documents – Key Documents (With Format)
|Download Certificate in PDF Format|
|Check Criteria Here|
For Graduation Courses:
For Diploma Course:
For Engineering and Pharmacy Course:
For D2D Course:
For Medical Course:
For Other Course (BCom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA):
- Tuition Fee Grant
- Hostel Grant
- Books/Instruments Grant
|Tuition Fee Grant
|Maximum Limit (Amount)||Courses|
|2,00,000||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|50,000||Professional Graduation Course (BE, BTech, BPharm, etc)|
|10,000||Other Graduation Courses (Bcom, BSc, BA, BCA, BBA, etc)|
|NOTE: Applicable for Self Finance Courses. Amount of 50% of annual Tution Fee
|Applicable||Governemtn, GIA, SF|
|Grant Amount||Rs.1200/- Month|
|Admission in||Admission should be in other Taluka|
|Rs.1000/-||Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS)|
|Rs.5000/-||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture|
- Students must have clear the previous final exam with at least 50% marks.
- Nominees who willing to get renewal of the scholarship their attendance should be 75% at the end of the semester or year.
Important Instructions for Update Aadhaar Card Details or Aadhaar Card Seeding-Linking
Step to Fill MYSY Scholarship Registration/Application Form 2020
- First of all, find the Login/Register for 2018-19 link from the menu and click on it.
- Find “Click here for new Application (Note: only for the admission year 2018-19)” link and click on it.
- On new LOGIN page, find “If you have not registered plz. click for Registration” link and click on it.
- Wait while you are redirected to First Time Registration Page.
- Fill up all the required information along with the passing year, stream, Board/University Name, Mobile Number, DOB and Roll Number.
- Press Get Password button and New Registration ID and Password will be sent your mobile number.
Do Login and Fill Application Form
- First of all, if you have closed all the tabs then open the official website https://mysy.guj.nic.in/.
- Click on Login/Register for 2018-19 link.
- Now press “Click here for new Application (Note: only for the admission year 2018-19)“.
- Enter LOGIN credential and press LOGIN button.
- Fill the application form with all information.
- Enter parent’s information along with PAN Number, Annual Income, etc.
- Enter all the information about the school area, district, taluka, village, passing year, marks or percentage or percentile.
- Fill up the Admission Details where you get admission.
- Hostel and Book Grant Details: You will get one-time book grant. Please choose taluka information.
- Scan Documents: Upload all the scanned documents in pre-formatted size and format.
- Lock & print Application: at last lock the application form after confirming all the information and press Print to get a hard copy of filled application form.
- For renewal application, candidates will have to visit the https://mysy.guj.nic.in/ official website.
- Navigate to Login/Register for 2018-19 link and click on it.
- Find “Click here for renewal Application (Note: only for the renewal year 2018-19)” and click on it.
- Enter Login credential and press log in.
- Fill up required updated information in the form.
- at the end, take a print out of application form for future use.
MOST IMPORTANT NOTE: Candidates will have to print the filled application either for Freshers or Renewal. Submit the printed application along with a set of necessary documentsto the nearest help center.
List of Eligible Courses
|Check Complete List|
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery & Bachelor of Dental Surgery
Bachelor of Engineering & Bachelor of Technology
Bachelors of Arts
Bachelors of Commerce
Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana Eligible Courses List
Timing: 10:30 to 06:00 PM
Nominees who have any query related MYSY Scholarship 2020 then they can ask to our experts using the comment section. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram to get all other
National Level Scholarship Scheme information is available here. You can also check Central Government Jobs if you are in the last year of the respective course.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: