MILMA Admit Card 2020 or Kerala MILMA Technician Hall Ticket and Kerala Cooperative Milk Ernakulam Plant Attender Exam Date is released at www.milma.com official website.
Higher authority of Kerala Co-Operative Milk Marketing Federation Limited has started online distribution of admit card for the written examination of 124 vacant posts. Those who have applied for Plant Attender, Technician, Junior Supervisor, Technical
Superintendent & Other Posts need to collect the call letter from the online portal @ www.milma.com. Job hunters are required to enter the login credentials such as Registration Number, Roll Number, DOB, Password and Captcha Code.
According to latest notification, written examination will be conducted for Lab Assistant on 19th January 2020. The admit card copy will be available 15 days before the commencement of written examination.
- 1 MILMA Admit Card 2020 – Plant Attender, & Technician
MILMA Admit Card 2020 – Plant Attender, & Technician
Total Number of Posts
Name of Posts
Type of Test
Kind of Declaration
|Download MILMA Plant Attender Technician Admit Card 2020||Click Here|
MILMA Kerala Plant Attender Hall Ticket 2020
A huge number of candidates who have applied online for MILMA Plant Attender/Technician Recruitment 2020 now searching for the MILMA Plant Attender Exam Date 2020.
As per the notification, total 124 vacancies to be filled under the Kerala KCMMF. After the announcement of the advertisement, a huge number of candidates have made online registration against the available positions. Candidates have to participate in the written examination, Interview and other tests (If required).
Nominees have to collect the soft copy of the call letter on his/her device. Later on, they can print the call letter in hard copy format. It must be brought by the participant in order to get entry to the examination hall. The supervisor will not allow you to sit in the examination without showing the copy of call letter and ID proof.
KCMMF Technician Admit Card 2020
Few days back, we have contacted to higher authority of MILMA for knowing exact date of exam. It could be possible that organization will invites all the applicants to appear in written exam on 19th January 2020. Call letter for the exam date may be possibly available 7 to 15 days before the commencement of examination. Please check the MILMA Ernakulum Plant Attender, Jr Supervisor, Other Posts Exam Date 2020 whenever updates by the authority.
- Full Name of Applicant
- Test Center Name
- Exam Name
- Registration Number
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Instructions
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date & Time of the Test
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant’s father name
- Conducting Authority Name
- Test Duration
- Exam Venue Name
- Applicant’s signature space
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Contenders Category Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councillor
MILMA Ernakulam Hall Ticket 2020
Valid ID Proofs
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Passport Size Photograph (Clicked Recently)
How to Download MILMA Ernakulam Lab Assistant Hall Ticket 2020?
- Dear candidates, kindly visit the official website of Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd (KCMMFL) and Ernakulam Regional Co-operative Milk Producers Union Ltd. (ERCMPU Ltd) at https://www.milma.com/.
- Navigate to Kerala Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation page from the homepage.
- Find Careers section from the home page.
- Click on Ernakulam Region Recruitment 2019 link from the same page.
- Choose “MILMA Ernakulam Hall Ticket 2020” option or click on same link.
- Wait while redirecting to Ernakulam Region Recruitment page.
- Press DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD link.
- Enter Login ID, Password, Registration, Roll Number, DOB, Captcha Code (Whatever is required).
- Press SUBMIT button.
- Save & Print the call letter for future use.
MILMA Plant Attender, & Technician Exam Pattern 2020
|Name of the Subject||The medium of the Test|
|English & Malayalam Language|
Here on this page, our team has provided all the useful information about MILMA Admit Card 2020. If you are facing any problem while downloading the call letter or you have any query related to same then ask using the comment section.
Do follow us on Face book, Twitter or Instagram and get all the latest government job updates.
You will have to enter Application Number, Secret Key in the empty text boxes to download Lab Assistant Exam or Other posts admit card from the official portal.
Call letter will be available 7 to 15 days before the exam. It could be uploaded in the last week of January 2020.
19th January is the expected date for the LAB Assistant Exam.
Yes, you have to carry the original copy of AAdhaar Card, PAN Card or other ID proofs (List is provided in the article)
Average rating / 5. Vote count: