Madras High Court Hall Ticket Card 2020 will be available at www.mhc.tn.gov.in. Visit official website to download MHC Computer Operator and Typist Written Test Admit Card 2020 for written exam to be held on 09.11.2020 (Saturday) F.N. at Chennai and Madurai and English Proficiency Test Hall Ticket for Assistant, Reader/Examiner and Xerox Operator to be held on 09.11.2020 (Saturday) A.N. at Chennai and Madurai. All the shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend upcoming test at prescribed center. Applicants are required to collect the soft copy to their devices before the due date of exam. Thereafter, you can download the hard copy anytime or on the day of exam too. We have shared all the information about written exam, English proficiency test, interview, syllabus, paper scheme etc on this page. So, read it carefully before going to take part in test.
3 months before, the Madras High Court had invited online application form from the Indian citizen for 268 empty posts of Computer Operator, Typist, Reader/ Examiner, Assistant and Xerox Operator. The online registration process was completed between 01/07/2020 to 31/07/2020. You can also check detailed information by visiting the direct link.
- 1 Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.1 Madras High Court Xerox Operator Exam Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.2 Madras High Court Examiner Admit Card 2020
- 1.3 How to Download Madras High Court Admit Card 2020 for Advt No. 126/2020, 127/2020?
- 1.4 Madras HC Computer Operator Typist Exam Pattern
- 1.5 Madras High Court Result 2020 (Download PDF)
- 1.6 Related Posts
Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2020
Madras High Court Exam Details
Total Number of Posts
Type of Test
|Registration Dates||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|Admit Card Availability Date||15 days prior to exam|
|Exam Hall Ticket||DOWNLOAD|
Madras High Court Xerox Operator Exam Hall Ticket 2020
Dear contenders, all of you need to bring the Madras High Court Reader Admit Card 2020 at time of going to participate in the written or English proficiency test. Supervisor will not allow to sit in the examination hall without showing the copy of call letter as well as Valid ID proof.
List of valid ID proof and contents of admission ticket are as following.
Valid ID Proofs:
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook (Full Address, DOB and Affixed Photo is required)
- ID proof authorized by Gazetted Officer
- Any Government-issued ID Proof
Madras High Court Examiner Admit Card 2020
Call letter is going to play a big role during the examination because it contains all the useful inform as provided below.
- Candidate Name
- Name of Exam Center & Code
- Exam Venue Full Address
- Father & Mother Name
- Gender (Male/Female)
- Roll Number of Participant
- Name of Exam
- Paper Time Duration
- Exam Date & Time
- Reporting Time
- Photo of Applicant
- Space for the Signature of Applicant
- Space for the Signature of Supervisor
- Exam Instructions (Behind the Page)
According to the notification, candidates selection will be based on various selection rounds. The final selection will be based on performance in all the tests thereafter final merit list will be generated.
- Written Examination
- English language Proficiency Test(Descriptive Type)
- Oral Test
How to Download Madras High Court Admit Card 2020 for Advt No. 126/2020, 127/2020?
- First of all, visit the official website of Madras High Court @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Choose the LOGIN option from the homepage.
- Enter Username, Password and Captcha Code.
- Press the SUBMIT button.
- Now find the MHC Assistant Admit Card 2020 section from the profile page.
- Choose the post name for which you have to apply.
- As you click on the hyperlink of Madras High Court Xerox Operator Admit Card 2020, the PDF file will be downloaded automatically on the device.
- Save & Print the call letter for exam use.
There will be two tests on the same date so please visit the exam room before starting the exam so that after no shortage of time finding the examination room. Please check the all the sitting arrangements so during the exam you don’t have to request for changing of benches for the better environment. Do not carry heavy bags, study material, reference books, electronic gadgets (Smartwatches, smartphones, Bluetooth devices, scientific calculators etc). No traveling allowance will be provided to the participants.
Madras HC Computer Operator Typist Exam Pattern
|Part Name||Subject Name||Total Number of Question||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
Madras High Court Result 2020 (Download PDF)
|Posts||Exam Date||Result Release Date||Live Link|
|Reader/Examiner||Update Soon||Update Soon||Available
|Assistant||Update Soon||Update Soon||Available
|Xerox Operator||Update Soon||Update Soon||Available
We have furnished all the useful information about the Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2020. If you are facing any problem while downloading the call letter or need any help then leave comments down below. Share this useful information with your friends and family members so, if they have applied for test then they can grab the admit card easily.
Like our Facebook page and follow us on Instagram & Twitter to get all new updates on Latest Govt Jobs in India, exam syllabus, paper scheme, admit card, cut off marks, merit list and result.
Till then goodbye. We wish you all the best for the exam, Thanks for the Visit. Keep tracking this page to grab all the updates related to this exam.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: