Life Insurance Corporation of India is inviting online applications for LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019 Notification. Apply Online now for 8500 Assistant & Other vacancies at licindia.in official website.
According to LIC Assistant Notification 2019, this recruitment will be on the basis of Prelims, Mains, Medical. We have shared the detailed information about eligibility criteria, application form filling procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, etc on this page. So, all of you can easily submit the online registration form as well as start the preparation for the test.
We are requesting all the contenders that please go through LIC Employment News of This Week to know more about this LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019.
- 1 LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019
- 1.1 LIC Assistant Zone Wise Notification 2019 Download
- 1.2 LIC Recruitment 2019 (Zone Wise Vacancies)
- 1.3 LIC India Assistant Bharti 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Fill LIC Assistant Vacancy 2019 Online Application Form?
- 1.5 LIC Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
- 1.6 LIC Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
- 1.7 LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019
- 1.8 Related Posts
LIC Assistant Recruitment 2019
|Recruiting Agency/Company Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC)|
|Total Number of Posts||8500 Posts|
|Kind of Declaration||Notification/Application Form|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Selection Procedure||Prelims, Mains, Medical|
Life Insurance Corporation of India is responsible for releasing advertisement, conducting LIC Assistant Exam & Other Examination, making and publishing the Result, appointing candidates. Authority always needs time between releasing the single notification or between uploading various updates on different exam hold by the LIC. Therefore, the limited number of notification released by the LIC every year.
Apply for Insurance Sector Jobs LIC HFL Recruitment 2019
LIC Assistant Zone Wise Notification 2019 Download
|Zone||City Wise Job Notification||Total Number of Posts|
|Northern Zone (Jammu, Kashmir, Laddakh, Himanchal Pradesh, Punjab, Haryana, Delhi, Rajasthan)||Ajmer (Notification)||95|
|Delhi 1,2 &3||254|
|Jaipur 1 & 2||217|
|North Central Zone (Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand)||Agra||99|
|East Central Zone (Bihar, Jharkhand, Odissa)||Begusarai||156|
|Eastern Zone (West Bengal, North East staes)||Asansol||65|
|Kolkata Metro Div 1 &2||60|
|Central Zone (Madhya Pradesh, Chattishgarh)||Bhopal||43|
|South Central Zone (Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka)||Belgaum||73|
|Bangaluru 1 &2||40|
|Southern Zone (Tamilnadu, Kerala)||Chennai 1 &2||20|
|Western Zone (Maharastra, Gujrat, Goa)||Ahmedabad||98|
|Mumbai 1,2,3 ,4 & SSS||216|
|Pune 1 &2||18|
LIC Recruitment 2019 (Zone Wise Vacancies)
|Zone Name||Total Number of Posts|
|Northern Zone||1544 Posts|
|North Central Zone||1313 Posts|
|East Central Zone||1497 Posts|
|Eastern Zone||980 Posts|
|Central Zone||472 Posts|
|South Central Zone||631 Posts|
|Southern Zone||400 Posts|
|Western Zone||1104 Posts|
LIC India Assistant Bharti 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Nominees age must be between 18 years to 30 years as on 01st September 2019
- Job seekers born should not earlier than 02/September/1989 and not later than 01/September/2001. (Both Date Inclusive).
- Relaxation in upper age for reserved category is different as per category so check it from the following table.
Age Relaxation (Category Wise)
|Category||Relaxation In Upper Age Limit|
|PwBD (Gen)||10 Years|
|PwBD (SC/ST)||15 Years|
|PwBD (OBC)||13 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Period of Service + 3 Years subject to the maximum age limit of 45 years.|
|Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST/OBC||50 Years for SC/ST and 48 Years for OBC|
|Confirmed LIC Employees||5 Years|
- For all category: Those who have completed a Bachelors degree in any discipline from a recognized university or institute they can apply for these positions.
- For Ex-Servicemen:
- HSC (10+2+3 pattern) with 10 years service
- Matric with 15 Years Service
- Non-matric 15 years service + Indian Army special certificate exam or corresponding examination in Air Force and Navy
Application Cum Exam Fee/Charges:
- SC/ST/PwBD Category: Rs.85/- (Intimation Charges) plus transaction charges+GST Extra
- For All Remaining Category: Rs.510/- (Application Fee-cum-intimation Charges) + Transaction Charge + GST
Selection Procedure: Nominees will be invited to appear in prelims. Qualified candidates from prelims will go into Mains. And then Mains qualified contenders will be invited to appear the complete medical examination.
LIC Assistant Salary:
- Basic Pay of Rs. 14435/- per month
- Pay Scale of Rs. 14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195 (2)-24645-1455(3)-29010-1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080.
- Graduation Increment, House Rent Allowance & City Compensatory Allowance are inclusive in Total emoluments at the minimum
- Contributory Pension, Gratuity, LTC, Cash Medical Benefit, Group Mediclaim, Group Personal Accident Insurance, Group Insurance, Vehicle Loan (2-wheeler) will be given as per the rules.
Keep Following Documents Ready in Scan Format (Before Applying)
- Left Thumb impression (Use White paper with black or blue ink)
- a handwritten declaration (Use White paper with black ink)
How to Fill LIC Assistant Vacancy 2019 Online Application Form?
- Dear contenders, kindly navigate to the official website of Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) at http://licindia.in/ or directly copy this “https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Recruitment-of-Assistants-2019” and Paste into URL section.
- Find the LIC Vacancy Notification 2019-20 (Download Zone Wise Notification from below table) for Assistant from the homepage and download it. After reading all the criteria carefully go for next step.
- Click on “Click here to Apply Online” to open the LIC Assistant Online Form 2019.
- If you are new to this website then press “Click here for New Registration” link from the top right side corner.
- If you have made Registration before now then use “Existing User” or use “Login for already Registered Candidates section” to LOGIN using credentials to apply online for available posts.
- Complete the 6 stage registration process by filling 1)Basic Info, 2)Upload Photo & Signature, 3) Details, 4) Preview, 5) Upload other required documents, 6) Make the fee payment using appropriate method.
- After successfully filling the registration form, you can make changes in profile by LOGIN to your profile using Registration Number/UserID and DOB.
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Registration Starting Date||17/09/2019|
|Due Date to Apply Online||01/10/2019|
|LIC Assistant Admit Card Availability Date/Status||15/10/2019|
|Due Date to Download Admit Card||22/10/2019|
|LIC Assistant Prelims Exam Date||21-22/10/2019|
|LIC Assistant Mains Exam Date||Update Soon|
LIC Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2019
English/ Hindi Language
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Questions (MCQ)
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Medium of Exam: English/Hindi
Syllabus for Prelims Exam
English/Hindi Language Syllabus
- Cloze test
- Error Correction
- Para jumbles
- Reading Comprehension
- Error Detection
- Fill in the Blanks
Numerical Ability Syllabus
- Number Series
- Quadratic Equations
- Quantity Based Questions
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
Reasoning Ability Syllabus
- Data Sufficiency
- Number Series
- Sitting Arrangement
LIC Assistant Mains Exam Pattern
|Sections||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General/ Financial Awareness||40/40||30 minutes|
|General English||40/40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40/40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||40/40||30 minutes|
|Hindi Language||40/40||30 minutes|
|Total||200/200||2 Hours & 30 minutes|
- Type of Questions: Objective type (MCQ)
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Negative Marking: 1/4th marks
Download LIC Assistant Syllabus (Detailed Syllabus)
Final Selection Process:
Candidates final selection will be on the basis of performance in the Mains exam. Authority will publish LIC Assistant Merit List 2019. This merit list will be on the basis of provisional cut off marks publish by the officials. Selected candidates will have to appear in Medical test to prove that you are medically fit to join the LIC Office.
LIC Assistant Admit Card 2019
For security reasons, LIC will publish the exam call letter 15 days prior to the commencement of the examination. You will have to download the admission ticket from the official website using Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
Please carry admission slip along with government-approved ID proof to get an entry in examination premises. Direct link to download hall ticket will activate here.
Are you facing any problem while applying online for LIC Recruitment 2019? or if you have any query related to exam pattern, date of exam, paper scheme then write in the comment section.
According to LIC Officials, basic pay of LIC Assistant is Rs. 13,980/- per month in the scale of 13980 – 860(1) – 14840 – 940(2) – 16720 – 1060(5) – 22020 – 1230(2) – 24480 – 1500(3) – 28980 – 1565(2) – 32110.
LIC is not considered as Govt Jobs. Because the LIC is a PSU. It slightly is seen as the govt job as it is now wholly owners by the government of India.
LIC Assistant is one who responsible to do clerical work in the designated office. They have to perform at the cash counter and also need to maintain the accounts. Supervisor or manager can also appoint the work as per the requirement.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: