Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre has annouced KSRSAC Recruitment 2020 Notification for 68 Analyst, Engineer, Trainee, Apprentice Posts on its www.ksrsac.in website. Nominees who have completed Bachelor’s Degree (B.E/B.Tech Degree in a relevant engineering discipline) all can apply online before the due date. Karnataka State Remote Sensing Applications Centre invites online application for KSRSAC Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Those who are seeking Latest Karnataka Govt Jobs can go with these options. To get employed in such a precious organization, candidates should be registered for the competitive exam and need to appear in tests to get attraction of selectors.
Karnataka state govt has made an announcement for the latest 68 KSRSAC Vacancies 2020 to fill up the empty spots of Group Head, Team Lead, Test Lead, Sr. Analyst, Analyst, Engineer, Project Management Consultants, Business Consultants, Trainee & Apprentice.
All of you should go through the KSRSAC Jobs Notification 2020 to know in-depth about the eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification, application fee, etc. Please check the salary structure, selection procedure criteria before submitting the registration form.
KSRSAC Recruitment 2020
|KSRSAC Jobs Details & Criteria|
Total Number of Posts
Vacant Posts Name
Kind of Information Available on This Page
Applying Mode (Online or Offline)
Nature of Job
Post Wise Vacancies
Essential Education Qualification
Application cum Exam Fee
Fee Payment Mode
KSRSAC Salary Structure (07th Pay Commission)
|Registration Starting Date||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Download KSRSAC Detailed Advertisement||Click Here|
|Apply Online for KSRSAC Jobs 2020-20||Click Here|
KSRSAC Vacancy 2020 Detailed Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be between 18 years to 45 years as on cut off date. Relaxation in age to reserved category candidates will be given as per the norms.
Experience for Group Head: 15 years of working experience in a relevant field.
Experience for Team Lead: 8 years of working experience in the relevant field.
|Test Lead||Experience: 8 years of working experience in a relevant field|
|Sr. Analyst||a minimum of 6 years experience|
|Analyst||4 to 6 years of experience|
|Engineer||2 to 4 years of experience|
|Project Management Consultants||5 yrs in the area of Project management|
|Business Consultants||10 Years|
|Trainee||0 to 1 Years|
|Apprentice||<1 years experience|
- Group Head–Spatial Data and Database Management: Nominees must have completed BE/B. Tech in Civil or M.Sc. in Geoinformatics/Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing or equivalent from any recognized institute or university.
- Group Head–Application Development: Those who have completed BE/B. Tech in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics and Communication or M.Sc. in Geoinformatics/Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing or MCA or equivalent education they can apply for Group Head–Application Development positions before the due date.
- Team Lead–Web and Mobile application development: It is necessary for candidates to pass out from the following discipline or degree like BE/B. Tech in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics and Communication or M.Sc. in Geoinformatics/Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing or MCA or equivalent.
- Team Lead–Application Support: Apply online if your education qualification is BE/B. Tech in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics and Communication or M.Sc. in Geoinformatics/Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing or MCA or equivalent.
- Test Lead Software Testing: To apply online, you must be qualifying in the following area or qualifications such as BE/B. Tech in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics and Communication or M.Sc. in Geoinformatics/Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing or MCA or equivalent.
- Senior Analyst (6 Years Experience): BE/B. Tech in Computer Science/Information Science/Electronics and Communication or M.Sc. in Geoinformatics/Geology/Geography/Remote Sensing or MCA or equivalent.
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Group Head||Rs.1,75,000/- to Rs.2,25,000/-|
|Team Lead||Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/-|
|Test Lead||Rs.75,000/- to Rs.1,00,000/-|
|Sr. Analyst||Rs.50,000/- to Rs.75,000/-|
|Analyst||Rs.30,000/- to Rs.50,000/-|
|Engineer||Rs.20,000/- to Rs.30,000/-|
|Project Management Consultants||Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.1,50,000/-|
|Business Consultants||Rs.1,50,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/-|
|Trainee||Rs.10000/- to Rs.15000/-|
How to Fill KSRSAC Online Application Form – kgis.ksrsac.in Apply
- Read terms and conditions carefully before applying.
- No multiple applications for one post will be accepted.
- The last successfully submitted application will be considered as valid.
- Candidates will have to submit an online application on or before 30th November 2020 till 05:30 PM.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- experience, qualification and skillset performance will be the game-changer for the contestants.
- If you need any assistance then mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step by Step Applying Procedure
- First of all, visit the official website @ http://kgis.ksrsac.in/apply/.
- Navigate to the Apply section from the same page.
- Choose the Register button.
- Enter all the required details and press the Register button.
- Username and Password will automatically be sent to your email id.
- Now visit the same page for LOGIN.
- Enter email ID and Password to log in.
- Change the password before entering to the main page.
- Choose Post Name as mentioned below.
- 2020/1-Group Head (Spatial data)
- 2020/2-Group Head – Application/Portal Development
- 2020/3(a)-Team Lead – Web application development
- 2020/3(b)-Team Lead – Mobile application development
- 2020/4-Team Lead Application Support
- 2020/5-Test Lead – Software Testing
- 2020/6(a)-Application Development Team: GIS Application Developer
- 2020/6(b)-Application Development Team: Mobile Application Developer (Android)
- 2020/6(c)-Application Development Team: Mobile Application Developer (iOS)
- 2020/6(d)-Application Development Team: Web / Graphic Designer and UI content developer
- 2020/6(e)-Application Development Team: Test Engineer
- 2020/7-Team Lead – Data and Database
- 2020/8(a)-GIS Data and Database Team: Database Administrator (Oracle/SQL Server)
- 2020/8(b)-GIS Data and Database Team: Database Developer
- 2020/8(c)-GIS Data and Database Team: GIS Data Specialist
- 2020/9-Project Management Consultants
- 2020/10-Business Consultants
- 2020/11-Trainee – GIS Engineer (0 – 1 yr exp)
- Press Save & Proceed.
- Fill up all the required details.
- Upload scanned photo and signature.
- Make the fee payment using appropriate method.
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
Dear candidate if you have any queries related to KSRSAC Recruitment 2020 then ask us in the comment section below. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram to get all the latest updates on your social media news feed.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: