Kerala PSC LDC Hall Ticket 2020 or KPSC Lower Division Clerk Admit Card 2020 has uploaded at thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in with Exam Date, Exam Center/Venue Name for 10th January 2020.
Welcome to the KPSC Exam Updates page. Here we come with Lower Division Clerk Exam Date, Admit Card, Exam Timing, etc. So, let’s get detailed information about the same by keep reading this article. Kerala Public Service Commission has started the online distribution of KPSC LDC Hall Ticket 2020 through online mode.
The candidate who have submitted an online application form against the advertisement number of 391/2018 can collect the soft as well as hard copy from the online portal. The online distribution has begun from 28th December 2019 and the due date for obtaining the call letter is 09th January 2020 midnight 12:00 AM. Do not forget to collect the Admission Letter of LDC Exam 2020 which shall be the gate pass for entering into the examination hall.
Kerala PSC LDC Hall Ticket 2020
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Notification No||207/2019 & cat 189/2019 to 276/2019|
|Post Name||Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Total Vacant Posts||Various Posts|
|Posting Location||Anywhere in Kerala|
|Type of Job||Govt Jobs in Kerala|
|Kind of Declaration||Call Letter/Hall Ticket/Admit Card|
|Exam Center Name||
|Admit Card Contents||
|Valid ID Proofs||
|Starting date of Application Form||15 November 2019|
|Last date of Application Form||18 December 2019|
|Exam Date||10th January 2020|
|Admit Card Availability Date||28th December 2019|
|Links to Download Kerala PSC LDC Admit Card||Click Here|
|Official web site||www.keralapsc.gov.in|
Forgot your User ID/Password?
- Send SMS to 166 / 51969 / 9223166166
- To know User ID sms KL USR
- To reset your password sms
- KL USR RST USERID DATE_OF_BIRTH From your registered mobile only. Eg. to reset the password of user aniltvm with date of birth 21/1/1983
- Format: KL USR RST aniltvm 21011983.
- Your New Password will be aniltv21011983 (It will be temporary password). After resetting the password, kindly change it after first login.
Help Desk (Working Hours only)
Kerala PSC LDC Exam Scheme/Pattern 2020
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
|Type of Exam||Subjects||Question||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Simple Arithmetic and Mental Ability||100||100||01 hours 15 Minutes|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Language- Malayalam Medium, Kannada Medium, Tamil Medium|
Kerala PSC LDC Exam Syllabus 2020
How to Download Kerala PSC Lower Division Clerk Hall Ticket 2020?
- Dear candidates, kindly visit the official website of Kerala Public Service Commission @ keralapsc.gov.in or https://thulasi.psc.kerala.gov.in/thulasi/.
- Enter UserID and Password and Access Code.
- Find the Admit Card section from the homepage.
- Click on call letter link from the same page.
- Click on link and wait while downloading the call letter on device.
- Save & Print the admission slip for future use.
Kerala PSC Thulasi LDC Hall Ticket 2020
About Department:In 1956, the Kerala Public Service Commission has come into existence. It offers the civil services jobs as well as other clerical jobs, field jobs, desk/office jobs in the various government organization that is situated or belongs to the Kerala state. The government invites online application for various positions for 08th standard to highly qualified candidates who belong to 18 years and above age group. If you are looking for more updates regarding the KPSC LDC Exam/Jobs then please keep tracking this page.
Dear job hunters, on this page we have uploaded all the information regarding Kerala PSC LDC Hall Ticket 2020. If you are facing any problems while downloading the admission slip for exam then please contact higher authority immediately or you can ask our experts about the same by commenting down below.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: