Good News! Good News! Karnataka PWD department has made the announcement for the availability of Karnataka PWD AE Admit Card 2020 or KPWD JE Admit Card 2020. It will be available within April 2020 as the exam will be started in May or June. We will notify, once the KPWD AE JE Exam Call Letter 2020 is published. Participant must have to remember that no entry shall be permitted in the classroom without using the admission ticket. Thus, it is compulsory for all applicants to grab the hall ticket before the due date. Read the following paragraph to know the step by step procedure to download exam ticket, exam date, exam center name, exam rules, etc.
Karnataka Public Works Department had published an online job notification in order to fill up 870 empty posts of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer. Its registration process was taken place between 11/03/2020 to 10/04/2020 at online mode. Lots of contenders have submitted the online application form along with all required certificates, data, photographs, etc.
Applications will undergo the verification process. Candidates who will found ineligible in such case their candidature leads to cancellation. In order to join a reputed government organization, nominees from Karnataka city, rural, urban area have submitted the online registration form. As they are qualified & interested, authorized persons were very excited after seeing the huge total of application forms.
Karnataka PWD AE Admit Card 2020
|Department Name||Karnataka Public Works Department|
|Advertisement No||CBS: 187: Sa im:Ki im: D.Recruitment: ESC: 2018-19|
|Type of Job||Govt Job in Karnataka|
|Job Location||Anywhere in State|
|Exam Date||22, 23, 24 June 2020 (Tentative)|
|Declaration Type||Admit Card/Call Letter/Hall Ticket|
|Examination Centers||Bangalore, Mysore, Raichur, Shimoga, Udupi, Haveri, Hassan, Dharwad, Davanagere, Bijapur (Exam center may be allocated in center of all the district which is suitable for all candidates of state)|
KPWD Assistant Engineer Hall Ticket 2020 Download
As per the notification, the selection will be based on a competitive examination prescribed in the special rules. Those who secure marks 85% or above will be considered in the selection list. Thereafter, nominees who will clear the written competitive examination is invited to appear in 15 marks interview.
KPWD AE JE Exam Syllabus Overview:
- Paper Type: Objective type multi-choice paper
- Question Paper Versions: Kannada & English
- General Knowledge: 100 Marks | Timing: 2 hours | Paper Type: Objective multiple choice type
- Technical paper: 100 Marks | Timing: 2 hours | Paper Type: Objective multiple choice type
- Kannada language: 100 Marks | Timing: 2 hours | Paper Type: Descriptive written paper
We are providing the pay scale details so that candidates can check these details once before appearing in the exam. All of you must know about the salary TA/DA/PF information before contracting job with any governmental or non-governmental organization.
- Assistant Engineer Grade-1 – 43100-1100-46400-1250-53900-1450-62600-1650-72500-1900-83900
- Engineer – 33450-850-36000-950-39800-1100-46400-1250-53900-1450-62600
KPWD JE Call Letter 2020
Dear candidates, we are providing the zone wise helpdesk number along with phone number and address. Details are as following:
- Headquarters Information Center: +91 94816 -72503
Chief Engineer’s Office
Communications and Buildings (South),
KR Circle, Bangalore
- North Zone Office: 08362 442462
Chief Engineer’s Office
Communications and Buildings (North),
- Northeast Zone Office: 08472 298075/233918
Chief Engineer’s Office,
Communications and Buildings (Northeast),
How to Download Karnataka PWD AE JE Admit Card 2020?
- Step 1: First of all, visit the official website at http://188.8.131.52:81/ or http://kpwd.co.in/
- Step 2: Find our Circulars & Govt Orders part and click on AE JE Admit Card for KPWD.
- Step 3: Enter the Registration Number/DOB etc as asked by the department.
- Step 4: Click on SUBMIT or OK button.
- Step 5: Wait while downloading the call letter/hall ticket.
- Step 6: Save and print the admit card. Print two copies for future use.
- Applicants should be present at the examination center 30 minutes prior to the starting of the test. Please do carry a copy of call letter and a copy of your any of the ID proof for verification purpose.
- As per today’s exam norms, bio-metric verification could possibly take place before starting of test which is compulsory to be done by the candidates before entering the examination hall.
- The lower part of the admit card should be signed by an attendee in the presence of a supervisor.
- Answer sheet must be handed over to the supervisor before leaving the classroom.
- There will be no permission to leave the classroom before time. Candidates can leave the exam hall after the completion of test only.
- Electronic gadgets/devices like Bluetooth Devices, Scientific Calculator, Smartwatch, Smartphone are strictly prohibited in the exam hall.
- Participant’s who will be caught red-handed with any material that related to examination than their candidature straightly rejected.
Valid ID Proofs:
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Bank Passbook (It must containing Address/Photograph)
- Any of the Government Approved Card that has valid address and name.
Kind of Details printed on the call letter
- Full Name of Applicant
- Test Center Name
- Exam Name
- Registration Number
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Instructions
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date & Time of the Test
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant’s father name
- Conducting Authority Name
- Test Duration
- Exam Venue Name
- Applicant’s signature space
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Contenders Category Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councillor
NOTE: The Karnataka Examination Authority reserves the authority to conduct the examination either online or offline. They also reserve rights to cancel or postponed the exam, if there will be any inconvenience. The upcoming Indian General Election (Lok Sabha Chunav) may influence the government procedure due to the election code of conduct. The update will be done regularly by our higher authority to inform our viewers every day.
Dear viewers, you can write feedback, opinions or query related KPWD AE Admit Card 2020 in the comment section below.
Follow us on Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
To Bookmark this website: Visit the Homepage and Press CTRL + D.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: