Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2020 Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Hall Ticket & Exam Date has uploaded at karnatakabank.com official website.
Karnataka Bank is going to start the online distribution of hall tickets for Probationary Officers (PO) scale-I online soon. Job hunters who have made online registration against the Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2019-2020 should download the admit card before the exam date. Visit the official website of Karnataka bank at karnatakabank.com.
Keep ready your registration number/roll number and date of birth/password for login purposes. No call letter will be dispatched by offline mode through courier or post. If you will not getting the admission ticket then kindly contact the higher authority immediately. Because the direct links to download the call letter will be removed on 15th February 2020 midnight (Just one day before the test).
- 1 Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2020
Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2020
Total Number of Posts
Kind of Declaration
Type of Job
Mode of Exam
Exam Centers Name
|Exam Date||16 Feb 2020 (tentative)|
|Admit Card Availability||To be announced|
|Download Karnataka Bank PO Hall Ticket 2020||Click Here|
Karnataka Bank Probationary Officer Admit Card 2020
Karnataka Bank Admit Card 2020 – Details Printed on PO Exam Call Letter
- Full Name of Applicant
- Test Center Name
- Exam Name
- Registration Number
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Instructions
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date & Time of the Test
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant’s father name
- Conducting Authority Name
- Test Duration
- Exam Venue Name
- Applicant’s signature space
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Contenders Category Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councillor
Forgot login details for Karnataka Bank PO 2020
If you have forgotten the login details in retrieve them by following given below steps.
- Step 1: Open the login page from the homepage of the Karnataka Bank website.
- Step 2: Click on the Forgot Password link.
- Step 3: Enter Registration Number or Mobile Number or Email ID.
- Step 4: Press the SUBMIT button.
- Step 5: Password or log in details will be sent to your registered mobile number or email ID.
Karnataka Bank Admit Card – PO Exam 2020
- Dear job hunters, kindly visit the Karnataka Bank website at https://karnatakabank.com/careers.
- Find the Admit Card link from the “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS (SCALE I)” section.
- Click on Karnataka Bank PO Call Letter link.
- Enter the login credentials like Registration Number, Roll Number, UserID, Password, DOB and Captcha Code.
- Press the SUBMIT button.
- Wait while the admit card downloading process starts automatically.
- Save & Print the call letter for future use.
Karnataka Bank PO 2020 – Necessary Documents & ID’s to be carried for Exam
- Karnataka Bank PO admit card 2020 Print Out
- Ballpoint pen
- Extra Ballpoint Pen
- Photo identity proof and its photocopy.
- PAN card
- Driving license
- Voter’s card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- ID proof issued by People’s representative
- Valid recent identity proof issued by college/university
- Aadhar card
- Employee ID
- Bar council identity card with photo
NOTE: You can carry any one of the above-mentioned ID proofs for the verification purpose.
E-aadhar card and ration cards are not valid identity proof for Karnataka bank PO Exam 2020
In case, the applicant has changed the name then they need to provide the original Gazette notification or manage certificate/affidavit in original.
Karnataka Bank PO Exam Pattern
|Sections||Total Number Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness (with special reference to the banking industry)||40||40|
|Karnataka Bank PO Syllabus|
We have made all the necessary information regarding the Karnataka Bank PO Admit Card 2020. If you have any queries the same then ask us in the comment section below.
Bookmark this page by pressing CTRL + D.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: