JNU Non Teaching Result 2020 or Jawaharlal Nehru University JA, PA, MTS and Steno Cut Off Marks / Merit List is ready for uploade at jnu.ac.in official website.
Jawaharlal Nehru University officials are all set to release the JNU Result 2020 for Junior Assistant cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS), Stenographer, Personal Assistant. Nominees who have attended the recruitment examination should keep tracking this page to get latest updates on mark status, merit list and cut off marks. As being you’re well-wishers, we would like to tell you that officials have made all preparation for declaring the result of a competitive exam held in September 2019.
The links to check JNU Junior Assistant Results 2020 has made available on this page. Job hunters who have appeared in the competitive examination are eager to know the mark status. Our team is confident that the result could possibly available in the last week of February 2020 or the 01st week of March 2020.
As of now, no official announcement regarding JNU Non-Teaching Result 2020 from the department. Currently, paper checking is in progress and few teams handling that procedure since the completion of the test. As far as the organization release the result, links will be activated by our team members.
JNU Non Teaching Result 2020
|Jawaharlal Nehru University Non Teaching Exam Result Information|
Total Number of Vacant
Kind of Declaration
JNU Non-Teaching Merit List 2020
Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) will release the merit list for participants on this page. This merit list will decide the future of the job hunters. Those who get selected in the merit list of their name will be forwarded for the next round of selection. The name which does not appear in the test would have to try for the next recruitment procedure. Please check the merit list by downloading the PDF using the official link.
JNU Non Teaching Cut Off Marks 2020
Cut off marks means participants have to score the marks above the expected or provisional cut off to qualify in the examination. Those who unable to secure the marks above the provisional cut off would not be called for the next selection round. Those who are wishing to get succeeding in JNU Non-Teaching Exam 2019-2020 must perform beyond expectations. It will allow the job hunters to get participate in the next selection round.
The equation for preparing the cut off marks
- Number of participants
- Total number of vacancies
- Previous year cutoff marks
- Category of the candidate
How To Download Jawaharlal Nehru University Non-Teaching Result 2020?
- Dear participants, kindly copy and paste the official web address of Jawaharlal Nehru University i.e. http://jnu.ac.in/main/.
- Press the “Click Here to Visit Main Website” option available underneath the page.
- Click on Jobs @ JNU option from the menu bar.
- Choose the Non-Teaching option from the list.
- Click on “Shortlisted candidates of Post No” link.
- Wait while downloading PDF on the device.
- Save & Print it for future use.
JNU Non Teaching Exam Result 2020
A few weeks back, the authorized personnel from JNU had made the announcement for filling up 73 vacant posts of Non-Teaching (Junior Assistant Cum Typist, Office Attendant, Stenographer, Personal Assistant) at New Delhi campus. As non-teaching jobs are also in demand that’s why a huge number of job seekers from the Delhi and various districts, villages had made online registration against the JNU New Delhi Non-Teaching Jobs 2019-2020.
It has luck by chance for the job hunters who made online submission of the application form. But, it would not be your luck without the preparation. You need good preparation for a very competitive examination conducted by the government or private organization for the selection of talented candidates.
- By referring to the marks in Section B of the descriptive type written test.
- By referring to the marks in Section C of the descriptive type written test.
- By referring to the marks in Section A of the descriptive type written test.
- Date of birth i.e. the candidate older in age gets preference.
- By referring to the alphabetical order of the names taking first name into consideration
Nominees selection will be based on Stage I – Objective type test, Stage II – Skill test (Stenography/ Typing test) and Stage III – Descriptive type test.
Questions were asked from the following topics:
- (Section A) – Subject knowledge (30 Marks): Office procedure, service rules, financial regulations, University Administration and Financial Administration including book- keeping.
- (Section B) – General English (20 Marks): Spot the Error, Fill in the Blanks, Synonyms, Antonyms, Spellings/ Detecting Misspelt words, Idioms & Phrases, One word substitution, Active/Passive Voice, Conversion into Direct/Indirect narration,Shuffling of Sentence parts, Comprehension Passage.
- (Section C) – General Knowledge and Current Affairs (20 Marks): History, Culture, Geography, Economics, Govt. policy on Education and Higher Education scenario in India.
- (Section D) – General Intelligence & Reasoning (15 Marks):analogies, similarities and differences, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, arithmetic number series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion. Indexing, Address matching, Date & city matching, Classification of centre codes/roll numbers, Small & Capital letters/numbers coding, decoding and classification and Critical thinking.
- (Section E) – Quantitative Aptitude (15 Marks): Computation of whole numbers, decimals, fractions and relationships between numbers, Percentage, Ratio & Proportion, Square roots, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Time and distance, Time & Work, Basic algebraic identities of School Algebra & Elementary surds, Heights and Distances.
Dear candidates, we have made all the updates regarding JNU Non Teaching Result 2020 on this page. So, if you have any query related to the same then ask using the comment section. Our team is furnishing all the information by collecting it from the official sources and other sources so, nominees can easily find the best details from this page. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to get the latest govt jobs updates from this page. To avoid the google search on daily basis, you can bookmark this by pressing CTRL + D. Subscribe our YouTube channel Freshersfind.com to see all latest education videos from our channel.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: