IRB Recruitment 2020 Indian Reserve Battalion 17000 Police Constable Vacancies Apply Online. Indian Reserve Battalion invites online applications from various state job seekers. The candidate who belongs to Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Jharkhand, Odisha, and Jammu & Kashmir state they can apply for IRB Police Constable Recruitment 2020. However, Those who have completed 10th Class or SSLC or its equivalent education only they can apply by online mode.
Around 17000 empty posts of Constable and Class IV to be filled by the authority on the basis of various selection tests.
Instead of applying directly without checking notification, contenders should check the official IRB Constable Notification 2020. Thus, you will get information about eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification, application fee. Whereas IRB Salary Structure, selection procedure, and online registration details have been added on this page too.
IRB Police Recruitment 2020 Notification will be uploaded soon by the authority on its official web portal. Government is looking to empower local candidates who seriously wanted to become a police officer in the central organization.
IRB Recruitment 2020
|Department Name||Indian Reserve Battalion|
|Total Vacancy||Constable and Class IV|
|Total Number of Posts||17000 Posts|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Posting Location||Anywhere in India|
|Official Website||Update Soon|
IRB Police Constable Bharti 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Sr.No||Post Name||State Name||Total Posts|
|1||Constable and Class IV||Jammu & Kashmir||5000|
- As on cut off date, candidates age should neither below 18 years nor above 25 years as per the government norms. Upper relaxation in age will applicable as per the rules.
- Reserve category and physically handicapped nominees will have special reservation quota which details uploaded here soon.
- Applicants who have completed 10th or Intermediate or its equivalent qualification can apply via online mode before the due date. Please check the important dates column to not miss this golden opportunity.
- Post wise requirement of qualification will be different, so whenever you apply for any of the Central Govt Employment News or State Govt Jobs then confirm education qualification requirement twice. Otherwise, the candidature will be canceled and paid fees will not be refunded in any case.
First of all, the authority will schedule the PST/PET examination to know about the physical strength of the applicants. Those who clear physical test round with minimum requirement of criteria gets promoted to appear in written examination round of MCQ type test. Syllabus of written exam (Multiple Choice Question) will be released after or before the completion of online registration as per the norms. Getting syllabus earlier means contenders will get more time for preparation.
- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Driving Test
- Education & Sports Achievements
- National Cadre Crops Certificate (NCCC)
- Medical Test
Final selection will purely be based on the candidate’s performance in various Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written Test, Medical, PI, Document Verification method. Board will release the best performer list along with final cut off marks as well as merit list. Before the distribution of final appointment letters, board informs all the selected job seekers personally through given email id or they will send SMS on your registered mobile number.
IRB Constable Salary After 7th Pay Scale
- Here, after selections candidate salary will be Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month.
- In Addition, other admissible allowance & benefits such as TA, DA, Medical Expenses, Insurance Policy, Quarter allocation, etc will be provided to an appointed contender.
Exam cum Application Fee:
- Unreserved category candidates will be asked to pay minimal application fee around Rs.100/- to Rs.500/- per registration.
- Reserved category job seekers will get benefited for paying the application fee as they come under the special government reservation quota.
How to Fill IRB Constable Application Form 2020
- Step 1: Dear job seekers, all of you have to navigate to an official web portal to find the official notification and apply online link.
- Step 2: Download the IRB Vacancy 2020 Advertisement and read it carefully before applying online.
- Step 3: Now find the Career section “IRB Special Police Recruitment 2020” and start filling the application form.
- Step 4: Enter qualification, personal and contact details to keep information transparency.
- Step 5: Passport Size photo & Signature photo to be uploaded by applicants in prescribed file format & size.
- Step 6: Pay application fee before submitting the online application form by using the appropriate paying method.
- Step 7: Download & Print the filled application form for future use.
|Dates to Keep Remember|
|Official Notification Release Date||Update Soon|
|Opening Date for Online Submission of Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Update Soon|
|Fee Deposit Due Date||Update Soon|
|IRB Constable Admit Card 2020||15-16 days prior exam date|
|Physical Test Date||Update Soon|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
|IRB Merit List Release Date||Update Soon|
|IRB Constable Class IV Result Expected Date||Update Soon|
IRB Recruitment 2020 Exam Syllabus 2020
As this is the first recruitment procedure of this year, changes in IRB Exam Syllabus are possible. Thus, all the applicants are requested to download the latest Indian Reserve Battalion Exam Pattern and Syllabus before starting preparation. Please do research every time through google for the latest syllabus. But, you don’t have to do that because our team always update researched information on this portal.
IRB Exam pattern 2020
|Subject Name||Exam Type|
|General Intelligence||Objective Type|
- Problem Solving.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Space Visualization.
- Decision Making.
- Visual Memory.
- Figural Classification.
- Relationship Concepts.
- Coding and Decoding.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Statement Conclusion.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Profit & Loss.
- Time & Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Data Interpretation etc.
English Language Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Antonyms etc.
IRB Vacancy 2020 Police Constable/Class IV
Dear contenders, We hope that all of you are happy with the experience of exploring the latest Govt Jobs Notification here. You can write your opinions, feedback or review. Either you can write comments down below in case facing any run time error while applying online.
Our team will be available for 24*7 to guide you best for the best outcome. All the viewers are recommended to bookmark this portal to get all the new update regarding IRB Police Recruitment 2020 and various upcoming Sarkari Naukri. To bookmark this page, press CTRL + D.
We also share the latest govt job notification, employment news weekly, Rojgar Samachar in Hindi, English, Gujarati and various states regional languages.
Authority is looking forward to releasing the Indian Reserve Battalion Bharti Official Notification. It could be available within next month which means in 2020. Till then all of the must check the local newspaper, magazines, Freshersfind.com to know about all the latest updates regarding the recruitment drive.
Stays updated on this portal for more information. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram to get all the job current and upcoming govt, private, PSU, Bank, 10th Pass, 12th Pass job updates.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: