HPSSSB Admit Card 2020 or HP Staff Nurse, Conductor, Steno-Typist Hall Ticket and Exam Date is out at hpsssb.hp.gov.in website.
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board will start the online distribution of HPSSSB Hall Ticket 2020 soon. Job hunters who are keen to see their call letters should keep in touch with Freshersfind.com to catch the latest updates.
We know that all of you are currently busy in preparation for the test meanwhile you must not ignore the due date of downloading the exam admission letter. Because the download links will be removed on 1 day before the starting of the test. HPSSSB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 or Himachal Pradesh SSSB Conductor Hall Ticket is mandatory for all the carry while entering to the examination hall. Otherwise, the entry shall not be permitted to any of the participants.
- 1 HPSSSB Admit Card 2020 – Staff Nurse, Conductor, Steno-Typist Posts
HPSSSB Admit Card 2020 – Staff Nurse, Conductor, Steno-Typist Posts
Recruitment Agency Name
Vacant Posts Name
Total Number of Vacant Posts
Kind of Declaration
|Exam Date||April 2020 (Expected)|
|Admit Card Availability Dates||April 2020 (Expected)|
|Download HPSSSB Hall Ticket for Staff Nurse Conductor Steno-Typist Exam 2020||Click Here|
HPSSSB Staff Nurse Admit Card 2020 Download
A few weeks ago, a job notification was released by the Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board (HPSSSB) for filling up 1099 empty vacant positions. Therefore, online applications were invited from the eligible Indian citizen who belongs to the Himachal Pradesh region.
A huge number of eligible and talented contenders have made online registration for following posts like Staff Nurse, Statistical Assistant, Laboratory Technician Gr-II, Perfusionist, Laboratory Assistant, Computer Operator, Electrician, Steno-Typist, Store-Keepers, Marketing Assistant, Supervisor, Junior Auditor, Auditor, Computer Programmer, Conductor, Clerk, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, Field Assistant, Accounts Clerk, and Other Posts.
HPSSSB Staff Nurse, Conductor, Steno-Typist, Statistical Assistant, Laboratory Technician Gr-II Admit Card 2020
After passing the written examination, contenders will be invited to appear in other tests as mentioned in the official advertisement. Board will choose those contenders for the test who has secured marks more than the expected cut off marks. The provisional HPSSSB Cut off Marks for Conductor, Steno-Typist, Others and Merit list both will be uploaded here after the official announcement.
ID Proof to Bring in Examination
- Any ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer
- Voters ID card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- AADHAR Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
Kind of Information Printed on Exam Hall Ticket
- Important Instructions for the Exam
- Exam Center Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Center Code
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Exam Venue Address
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Exam Conducting Authority Name
- Examination Councillor Signature.
- Applicant’s photograph
- Paper Time Duration
- Applicant’s Signature Space.
- Exam Reporting Time
- Invigilator’s Signature Space.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Name of the Examination.
How to Download HPSSSB Admit Card 2020?
- First of all, visit the official website of the Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board at http://hpsssb.hp.gov.in/.
- Click on Roll No/Admit Card.
- Either Enter Aadhaar Number of Application Id Reference Number and click on the Search button.
- Your call letter will open and automatically download in PDF format.
- Save & Print the call letter for future use.
Rules for Exam
- Are you going to write the HPSSSB Staff Nurse, Conductor, Steno-Typist, Statistical Assistant, Laboratory Technician Gr-II Exam papers? Then you must know that all types of electronic gadgets like smartphones, smartwatches, Bluetooth devices, and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Talking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Do signature on the attendance sheet before leaving the classroom. Those who forget to sign the attendance sheet will be considered as absent.
- When it comes to illegal activities, the attending supervisor will disqualify such contenders who found guilty of doing illegal activities in the examination hall.
- Report to the examination center sharp 30 minutes to 1 hour before starting of the test. Those who miss reporting at earliest then he/she will not eligible to take entry.
HPSSSB Exam Pattern 2020 with Syllabus for Quick Revision
|HPSSSB Syllabus 2020
HPSSSB Staff Nurse BSc Nursing Syllabus
Himachal Pradesh General English Syllabus
HPSSSB Staff Nurse General Knowledge & Current Affairs Syllabus 2020 –
HPSSSB Hamirpur General Hindi Syllabus
The exam may be postponed due to the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak. If the exam is postponed then all the applicants or participants will be informed. To stop increasing Coronavirus, all the citizens has to follow the instructions given by the government. We do not need to fear this virus but we all need to fight back to stop spreading this virus to other people.
If you have any queries regarding HPSSSB Admit Card 2020 then ask in the comment section below.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: