Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Ltd is going to upload GLPC Call Letter 2020. Job seekers who have applied for Apprentice posts for the following trades Computer Operator/ Programming Assistant (COPA), Accountant & Assistant HR can download GLPC Computer Operator Admit Card 2020 from this page. It is the most important document for the exam as it contains exam date, exam center name, applicants full name, roll number, photographs & signature, etc.
GLPC works through key organizations like SakhiMandals/Self Help Groups/Producer Groups/Service Groups/Collectives of poor people, through decentralized Micro Enterprise Ventures. This company is the executive arm of Mission Mangalam.
GLPC Call Letter 2020
|Department Name||Gujarat Livelihood Promotion Company Limited|
|Total Number of Posts||243 Posts|
|Kind of Declaration||Admit Card/Call Letter|
GLPC Computer Operator Admit Card 2020 for COPA
The following information will be printed on the call letter hard copy. If any of the below mentioned details is mission on the admission ticket then instantly contact to higher authority.
- Candidate Name
- Exam Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Registration Number
- Exam Date
- Venue name with address
- Exam Time
- Photo of Applicant
- Signature of Applicant
- Exam Code
- Center Code
Before the Exam
- Candidates must go through the exam time carefully. Make sure you reach your location 1 to 2 hours prior to the exam.
- Bring any of the government-approved ID cards such as Passport, Voter ID, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence, Govt Employee Card (if valid). Otherwise, the entry on campus premises will be banned.
- Do not bring any exam useful material to the classroom (i.g. written notes, notes in dictionaries, paper, and sticky tape eraser)
- Only tissues and a drink will be allowed (but not food) into the exam.
- Generally, blue or black ink used for the exam so please check it twice before leaving for the exam location that the required things have been carried or not
- Arrive at least 1 hour before the exam is due to start. (Reporting and ID checking process will be done during this time)
In the Exam Hall
- Please show the ID card as the supervisor ask to do so.
- Do not carry any electronic gadgets (Bluetooth Devices, Smartphones, Mobile Phones, Scientific Calculator, Smartwatches, etc). Don’t carry bags, books, coats, etc.
- You must know that talking is not allowed at any time in the exam hall.
- You are not allowed to leave the exam rooms in the first hour and the last fifteen minutes.
- Sign the lower part of the call letter in the presence of a supervisor.
How to Download GLPC Exam Hall Ticket 2020
- First of all, copy and paste “http://glpc.co.in/” web address in the URL section of your browser.
- After opening of the official site navigate to Careers with Us tab from the menu bar and click on it.
- Find “Recruitment for the Post of “Apprenticeship” at State Level and District Level” section from the new page.
- Admit Card link will be added in terms of “Apprenticeship Admit Card”.
- Now click on same link then enter Registration Number/DOB/Application Number and OTP.
- Wait while opening the admission ticket on the screen.
- Save & Print it for future use.
|Application Receiving Start Date||26/07/2020|
|Last Date of Receiving Application Forms||06/08/2020|
|GLPC Admit Card 2020 Expected Date||Last Week of August|
|GLPC Computer Operator, Accountant Exam Date||September 2020|
GLPC Syllabus 2020 Exam Pattern for Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Accountant, Assistant HR
|Type of Paper||Subject Name|
|Objective Type (Multiple Choice Question)||General Knowledge|
Action Plan of the GLPC
- Target for training and developing a strong community based cadre of
- 5,000 Community Resource Persons (CRPs)
- 1,200 Book Keepers for A/cs of SHGs
- 6,000 Agri-Horti Para Workers
- 2,000 AH Para Workers
- 1,200 Laghu Udyog Mitras
- 250 RozgarMitras
- Target to Provide training to
- Approx. 20,00,000 SHG Members
- Approx. 4,00,000 SHG Leaders
- Approx. 45,000 to be trained, credit linked and provided marketing
- support for Self Employment through Rural Self Employment Training Institutes (RSETIs)
- Skill Training & Placement
- Financial Empowerment through
- Interest Subsidy of 5% to 1,50,000 SHGs amounting to Rs. 4500 Lakhs
- Promotion of Stamp Duty Exemption for loans upto Rs. 2 Lakhs
- Financial Discipline, Financial Literacy Trainings and Utilisation of
- Microcredit for approx. 18,00,000 members of SHGs
- Capacity Building of Bank Branch Managers through sensitization
- workshop and training on SHG Credit, ACC, KCC, etc.
- Shramyogi Implementation
- Annapurna Biogas Abhiyan
- Sea Weed project in the Coastal Areas of Gujarat
- Taluka Pilot Projects
- Special interventions with Weaker Sections & Vulnerable
According to notification, Under the scheme of Apprenticeship Act 1961 / National Apprentices Promotion/Chief Minister Apprentice, GLPC is will appoint total 239 candidates for the posts of computer operator & Programming Assistant (COPA or Graduate or higher studies) 2 accountants at the district office and 2 Assistant HR (Graduate or higher studies) at various district / taluka level. Hence the holders of the necessary qualification can apply in 10 days of an advertisement being published.
Those who have any query related to GLPC Call Letter 2020 they can write us in comment section below. You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for all the new Govt Jobs, result, admit card updates.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: