DSRVS ARDO Admit Card 2020 will shortly available at dsrvs.com. Download Assistant Rural Development Officer Hall Ticket for September 2020 Exam. Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan India has all set to start online distribution of call letter for DSRVS Assistant Rural Development Officer Exam 2020. So, we are requesting all of you to stay ready with registration number/user id, password or other credentials. As soon as the links will get activated, applicants must download a online copy of admission slip between given time limit. No permission of sitting in examination hall will be granted to those participants who do not provide the original copy ID proof and admission ticket.
The official dates for availability of the Admit Card of DSRVS Exam 202 are declared. According to the notification, the call letter will available from 11th January 2020 to 19th January 2020. We are suggesting the applicants read exam particulars and terms & conditions before going to write the paper.
DSRVS ARDO Admit Card 2020
DSRVS Exam Information
Total Number of Posts
Vacant Post Name
Type of Test
Exam Center Name
|Online Registration Dates||September 2020 to 30th October 2020|
|Admit Card Availability Dates||01st Week of September 2020|
|Exam Date||September 2020|
|Download DSRVS ARDO Exam 2020 Admit Card||Click Here|
A huge number of candidates who had registered against the DSRVS Recruitment 2020 they all are very excited to attend the exam. Because the preparation is going in good flaw. Applicants are hoping to crack the test with good marks. But, let’s see what happens in the exam. It depends on the difficulty of the paper. What type of questions covered in the test? etc. You can do the quick revision of exam pattern, exam syllabus by checking the lower part of this article.
Digital Shiksha and Rojgar Vikas Sansthan ARDO Admit Card 2020
Here we have listed all the valid ID proof out of the one you can show to the class supervisor. Make sure that you have an original copy of identification proof. Otherwise, you might be barred from sitting in the exam on the spot.
- Any ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer
- Voters ID card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- AADHAR Card
- Bank Passbook with a photograph
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
DSRVS Assistant Rural Development Officer Hall Ticket 2020
The following information will be printed on the exam hall ticket. If you find any print mistakes on printed call letters then instantly contact a higher authority or submit the query in the comment section below.
- Important Instructions for the Exam
- Exam Center Name
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Registration Number
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Examination Center Code
- Candidate Father’s Name
- Exam Venue Address
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Exam Conducting Authority Name
- Examination Councillor Signature.
- Applicant’s photograph
- Paper Time Duration
- Applicant’s Signature Space.
- Exam Reporting Time
- Invigilator’s Signature Space.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Candidate’s Mother Name
- Name of the Examination.
How to Download DSRVS Assistant Rural Development Officer Call Letter 2020 Online?
- Candidates need to copy and paste the following web address in the URL section of the browser i.e. https://www.dsrvs.com/.
- Find Opportunities and choose Current Openings.
- Navigate to Final Exam Dates of Various Posts section and choose ARDO and Teaching & Non-Teaching Exam.
- Click on Hyperlink available in terms of the ARDO Exam.
- Enter the login credentials such as Registration Number/Roll Number, DOB, Password and Captcha Code.
- Press the SUBMIT button
- Wait while admit card downloading automatically on the device.
- Save & Print the call letter for the exam as well as future use.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- Candidates can’t carry electronic gadgets like Smartphones, Smartwatches, Bluetooth Devices, Scientific Calculators, Headphones, etc. to the examination hall.
- It is the responsibility of participants to bring the original ID proof and admission ticket on the day of the exam.
- Reference Books, Notes, Xerox, Chits and paper relevant material are strictly prohibited in the exam center.
- Job seekers will have to reach at examination center 1 hour sharp before the starting of the test for performing all the formalities in a given time.
- Talking is not allowed in the classroom. Stringently hear all the announcement doing by the supervisor.
- If the supervisor catches anyone red-handed doing illegal activities, in this case, your candidature will not be valid.
- The lower part of the admit card must have to signed by the candidates in the presence of the supervisor.
- If the supervisor forgets to sign the call letter then ask instantly to do signature on the admission ticket otherwise, you will be declared absent.
- Please do a signature on the attendance sheet before leaving the exam center.
- Handover the answer sheet to the class superintendent carefully before leaving the classroom.
- Do not fold the answer sheet. Keep the answer sheet as it is as you received from the supervisor.
DSRVS ARDO Exam Pattern 2020
|Subjects||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Part A||General Studies||30||60||2 Hours|
|Part B||General Knowledge||30||60|
|Part C||Elementary Maths & English Language||25||50|
|Part D||Rural India||15||30|
Are you facing any problem regarding the particular topic of DSRVS ARDO Admit Card 2020 then ask by commenting on it in the comment section at the end of this page. Make sure to write your query in detail along with full name and email address so that our team members can provide a better solution of the same in short time of period.
You can bookmark this website by pressing CTRL + D to avoid the Google search and you can visit this Freshersfind.com using a single click.
Get Government Jobs, Competitive Exam Details, Scholarship Information/Application Form, Merit List/Cut Off Marks and Result information on your Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram news feed. For that, you have to subscribe to us on the above mentioned social media pages.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: