Download DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020 MTS Vacancy Notification. Apply Online for 1817 Multitasking Staff positions @ drdo.gov.in. Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) inviting online application for empty posts of MTS. Candidates who are willing to join the government organization should take part in this recruitment drive. The information about the full advertisement is given in the following paragraphs.
DRDO CEPTAM Recruitment 2020 MTS Vacancy (Current Job Opening)
|Category Wise Posts||
|DRDO CEPTAM MTS Salary Structure||
|Documents to be uploaded||
OLD JOB OPENING
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has published DRDO CEPTAM 9 Recruitment 2020 Notification for 1817 vacancies at www.drdo.gov.in. Nominees who are searching for Government Jobs since a long time should apply for available admin and allied cadre positions before the due date.
Board has issued a public notice with aim of informing them about latest 224 posts recruitment which is for following positions like Stenographer (13 posts), administrative assistant (54 posts), store assistant (32 positions), clerk security assistant (6 posts) and so on. Minimum requirement of qualification is 12th along with computer skill whereas upper degree requirement criteria listed in the notification.
As on final selection and joining to allocated positions, candidates will get a salary at level 2 Rs 19,900 to Rs.63,200 for all postcodes except stenographer grade-II. Those who join position of steno grade-II they will get pay band of level 4 which offers a salary of Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- as per 7th CPC Pay matrix.
- 1 DRDO CEPTAM 9 Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 DRDO CEPTAM 09/AA Vacancy 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.2 How to Apply Online for DRDO Recruitment 2020 of CEPTAM 09/AA?
- 1.3 DRDO CEPTAM 9 Time Table/Schedule – Important Dates
- 1.4 DRDO CEPTAM 09 A&A Exam Pattern 2020 For Tier-1 CBT & Tier-2
- 1.5 DRDO CEPTAM 09 Syllabus 2020 For Tier-1 CBT & Tier-2
- 1.6 Related Posts
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Recruitment 2020
|Job Quick Overview|
|Department Name||Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM)|
|Organizer Name||Defence Research and Development Organization|
|Total Number of Posts||224 Posts|
|Kind of Declaration||Notification/Application Form|
|Posting Location||Anywhere in India|
|Type of Job||Govt Job|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) is responsible for recruitment of Technical, Administrative & Allied category of non-gazetted personnel, Assessment of DRTC Officers & Staff, and facilitates. DRDO offers golden opportunities to the contenders along with higher salary and other allowance etc.
DRDO CEPTAM-09 Vacancy is a three-stage recruitment process including i) CEPTAM-09/STA-B (ii) CEPTAM-09/TECH-A (iii) CEPTAM-09/A&A. CEPTAM-09/TECH-A is an ongoing procedure whereas CEPTAM-09/A&A Advertisement is going to be upload shortly.
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Post Code||Vacant Post Name||No. of Post|
|0301||Stenographer Grade-II (English Typing)||13|
|0401||Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||54|
|0402||Administrative Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||3|
|0501||Store Assistant ‘A’ (English Typing)||28|
|0502||Store Assistant ‘A’ (Hindi Typing)||4|
|0601||Security Assistant ‘A’||40|
|0701||Clerk (Canteen Manager Grade-III)||3|
|0801||Asstt Halwai-cum Cook||29|
|0901||Vehicle Operator ‘A’||23|
|1001||Fire Engine Driver ‘A’||6|
DRDO CEPTAM 09/AA Vacancy 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- In order to apply online for available vacant posts, candidates age must be between 18 to 27 Years as on cut off date.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable to the reserved category candidates as per the terms and conditions.
Essential Qualification: Those who are ready for registering online their minimum qualification should be 12th class and above as listed in the official notification.
- General Category: Rs.100/-
- Other Remaining Category: No Fee
The applicant will have to pay an online fee at the time of filling online registration form or using the SBI Bank challan as prescribed in the DRDO Notification 2020-20.
- CBT (Computer Based Test)
- Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test (wherever applicable)
- Document Verification
Exam Centre Name
|City Wise Exam Center Name|
DRDO Salary for CEPTAM 09/AA Posts: Selected candidates will get good salary along with other admissible allowance as mentioned below.
- For all Other Post Codes: Rs 19,900/- to Rs.63,200/- (Level 2)
- Stenographer Grade-II: Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,100/- (Level 4) as per 7th CPC Pay matrix.
How to Apply Online for DRDO Recruitment 2020 of CEPTAM 09/AA?
- Step 01: First of all, visit the official website at “https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html” copy the web address and paste into the URL section of your browser to directly open the recruitment page.
- Step 02: Navigate to CEPTAM-09/A&A link from the left side Advertisement section.
- Step 03: As you click on above said option, You will get Advertisement Download Link and Apply Online link.
- Step 04: Download the job notification and read it carefully.
- Step 05: Apply online with all necessary information.
- Step 06: Upload all mandatory documents like passport size photo, signature photo and other certificate photos (Which are required).
- Step 07: Make fee payment and press the SUBMIT button.
- Step 08: Save & Print the application form for future use.
DRDO CEPTAM 9 Time Table/Schedule – Important Dates
|Event Name||Important Dates|
|Registration Starting Date||26 Jun 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26 Jun 2020|
|Alter of Online Application Form||Before Final Submission|
|Admit Card Expected||two weeks prior to the exam|
|Date Exam||28 -30 Sep 2020 (in two shifts)|
|Registration Starting Date||29 Aug 2018|
|Last Date to Apply||29 Aug 2018|
|CEPTAM-09/STA-B Tier-I||15 – 18 Dec 2020|
|CEPTAM-09/STA-B Tier-II||04 Apr 2020|
|To be Updated Soon
DRDO CEPTAM 09 A&A Exam Pattern 2020 For Tier-1 CBT & Tier-2
|Tier||Exam Mode||Post Code||Exam Topic/Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration (In Minutes)|
|Tier – 1||CBT(Provisional Selection)||0301
|Tier- 2||Trade/Skill/Physical Fitness and Capability Test, wherever applicable (All Test ARe in Qualifying in Nature)||All Post Codes|
DRDO CEPTAM 09 Syllabus 2020 For Tier-1 CBT & Tier-2
|Quantitative Ability: Arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding, statement conclusion, syllogistic reasoning, analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgement, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification etc.|
|Quantitative Aptitude : Time & Speed, Investment, HCF & LCM, Problem On Ages, Bar Graph, Pictorial Graph, Pie Chart, simplification, Number Series, Quadratic Equations Average, Percentage, Time & Work, Area, profit & Loss, Simple & Compound Interest.|
|Reasoning Ability: Non-verbal series, syllogistic reasoning, Seating Arrangements, Decision Making, Input & Output, Logical Reasoning, Comprehension Reasoning, Venn Diagrams, Coding and de-coding, Problem Solving Techniques, Statement & Conclusion type questions, arithmetic reasoning, arithmetical number series.|
|General Awareness: Current Affairs (National and International), Sports, Books and Authors, Awards and Honors, Science – Inventions and Discoveries, Abbreviations, Important Days, International and National Organizations.|
|English Language: Comprehension & Cloze Test, Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Error, Sentence correction, fill in the blanks, Sentence Arrangements/ Word Arrangement.|
|TIER-II is Trade Test – It belongs to the discipline of the postcode and questions will be asked specifically to a trade
For more information about DRDO CEPTAM 9 Recruitment 2020 keep visiting this page. We will upload Exam Admit Card, Merit List, Cut Off Marks and Result on this portal after the official announcement.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: