DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020 | Download Junior Assistant (JA) Hall Ticket for Document Verification Exam, Document Verification Date Available @ dgvcl.com
DGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 will soon upload by the Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited. All the participants from Gujarat are requested to collect their call letter copy through online mode. dgvcl.com is the official portal where hall tickets for DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam 2020 will available. Those who are keen for taking part in the selection exam have a great time for preparation as official dates yet not disclosed. So, please take advantage of this time for making strong preparation. It will increase your selection chances of employment in Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company’s office.
As per our sources, the written examination is expected to be conducted in July 2020. Furthermore, a call letter for the same will available 15 days before the exam. All the applicants must have to download Dakshin Gujarat Vij Co Vidhyut Sahayak Exam Call Letter 2020 in order to appear in the test. It will be held at various examination centres all over across Gujarat. Ahmedabad, Baroda, Surat, Rajkot, Jamnagar, Bhavnagar, Tapi, Valsad, Vapi might be the exam centers for the test.
DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Admit Card 2020
|Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited Bharti Details|
Total Number of Posts
Kind of Declaration
|Registration Starting Date||26th December 2019|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th January 2020|
|Exam Date||July 2020 (Expected)|
|Download DGVCL Vacancy 2020 Advertisement||Click Here|
|DGVCL Jobs 2020 Detailed Information||Click Here|
|Download DGVCL JA Call Letter 2020||Click Here|
DGVCL Junior Assistant Admit Card 2020 – Vidhyut Sahayak Document Verification Date
- List of Candidates Called for Document Verification and for further process
Department will upload the admit card containing full of information as mentioned below. If you find any print mistakes on your call letter then immediately contact higher authority.
- Full Name of Applicant
- Test Center Name
- Exam Name
- Registration Number
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Instructions
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date & Time of the Test
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant’s father name
- Conducting Authority Name
- Test Duration
- Exam Venue Name
- Applicant’s signature space
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Contenders Category Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councillor
Participants will have to show the valid ID proof for taking entry to the classroom. The list of such valid ID proof is provided below.
Valid ID Proofs:
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
- Passport Size Photograph (Clicked Recently)
How to Download DGVCL Admit Card 2020 – Vidyut Sahayak (Junuior Assistant) ?
- First of all, all the contenders have to visit the official website of the Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited @ www.dgvcl.com.
- Find the “What is New?” section from the home page and click on it.
Choose the Download tab placed in front of Admit Card for Vidyut Sahayak Document Verification Call Letter.
- Wait while opening the new page.
- Enter Registration Number, DOB, Password, and Captcha Code if required otherwise wait while call letter automatically downloading on the device.
- Save & Print the call letter for future use.
Rules & Exam Instructions for Students
- Applicants won’t be allowed inside the examination hall without the DGVCL Exam Call Letter 2020. Therefore, don’t forget your admit card while going to write the paper.
- Candidates must have to sign attendance during the test period. Those who do not sign the attendance will be considered absent in the test.
- All of you must ask the supervisor for signing the call letter of yours.
- Job hunters can’t carry any type of electronic gadgets such as smartphones, smartwatch, Bluetooth devices, scientific calculators.
- Please carry all of your original documents along with xerox copy of the same during the document verification test.
- Identity Proof viz. Driving License/ Passport/ Aadhar Card/ PAN Card etc.
- Date of Birth – Matriculation Certificate (Class-X) / Birth Certificate
- Educational Qualification –
- All mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise) from matriculation onwards.
- Degree/Diploma certificate
- Proof of norms adopted by the University/Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into percentage.
- Experience Certificate
- Original Relieving letter/NOC from Last employer/ present employer respectively.
- SC/ST Certificate, in the prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority, if applicable.
- OBC (NCL) Certificate, in the prescribed GOI format from Competent Authority, if applicable.
- Declaration Form regarding Non-Creamy Layer status in respect of OBC (NCL) candidates in the prescribed format.
- Disability Certificate in case of PwD candidate in the prescribed format, if applicable.
- Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format, if applicable.
- Certificate in the prescribed format issued by Competent Authority in respect of J&K Domicile/ Victims
of Riots, if applicable.
- Recent passport size colored photographs (6 copies).
We have upload all the required information, as well as DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak, Admit Card 2020 details on this page. Still, you have any doubt then write to us in the comment section below.
The admit card for the Vidyut Sahayak Exam 2020 will be available in 01st or 02nd week of July 2020
The DGVCL Vidyut Sahayak Exam Date 2020 is yet not published. Authority may be announcing any time in July 2020.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: