Delhi District Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification has been released. Interested & eligible candidates can apply at delhidistrictcourts.nic.in for 771 Personal Assistant & Jr. Judicial Assistant, DEO posts. As per the current employment scenario, thousands of unemployed contenders registering for most of the published notification. As everyone is looking for a government job. The govt job is the first choice job because of secure job, a good salary as well as other good numbers of admission allowance. Thus, whenever authority released the final merit list for selection lots of names does not include.
It happens because lots of them do not prepare well and according to the given syllabus. That’s why we are requesting all of you to start the preparation for Delhi District Court Exam so chances of selection will be increased.
- 1 Delhi District Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020
Delhi District Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020
Category Wise Vacancy
|Post Code||Post||Total Posts||Total||PWD||ESM|
|A-1||Sr. Personal Assistant (In the office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi).||17||04||06||03||11||41||03||00|
|A-2||Personal Assistant the office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs) Delhi)||214||53||79||39||142||527||21||00|
|Personal Assistant (In the office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi)||13||02||04||02||07||28||01||00|
|A-3||Jr. Judicial Assistant (In the office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi)||62||14||11||27||47||161||26||16|
|A-4||Data Entry Operator(In the office of District & Sessions Judge (HQs), Delhi)||07||01||01||00||03||12||01||01|
|Data Entry Operator(In the office of Principal Judge, Family Courts (HQs), Delhi)||02||00||00||00||00||02||00||00|
Online registration has commenced on 16th September 2020 and the last date to apply online is 06th October 2020. You can apply for following posts like Sr. Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Jr. Judicial Assistant, Data Entry Operator.
All of you should download Delhi District Court Notification 2020-20 and need to read it carefully before applying online. Check out the eligibility criteria like age limit, education qualification, category wise relaxation in age, etc. Don’t miss to read the following sections such as selection process, application fee, how to apply online, etc.
Delhi District Court Jobs 2020
|Recruiting Agency Name||Delhi District Court|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||771 Vacant Posts|
|Kind of Declaration||Online Apply Link/Notification|
|Type of Job||Sarkari Naukri|
|Registration Mode||Online only|
|Location for Job||Delhi|
The above-listed vacancy positions are tentative. Department reserves right to increase or decreases the tentative vacancy list as per their requirement. Application in hard copy format will not be accepted whereas online form must be filled in a given time limit with all vital information. Form without application fee will also not be valid. Candidates will have to appear in the examination at their own expenses.
Organized will officially release the dates for examination, interview, results and other information as per the pre-fixed schedule. Nominees must have to keep watching this portal regularly to get all the latest updates regarding this recruitment procedure.
Delhi District Court Vacancy 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Sr. Personal Assistant, Personal Assistant, Junior Judicial Assistant: Candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized institute/university they can apply online for above-mentioned posts before the due date. Shorthand speed 110 wpm and Typewriting speed 40 wpm.
- Data Entry Operator: Those who are 12th Class Certificate or Diploma (IT/ Computer Field) degree holders they can fill the online registration form for DEO posts. Candidates must have Knowledge of Data Entry/Computer Operation.
Age Limit (1st Jan 2020): Contenders age should not be below 18 years and above 27 years as on cut off date. Category wise age relaxation details are given below.
|Ex-Servicemen (Un/Gen)||03 years after deduction of the military service rendered the actual age as on the crucial date,|
|Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST)||08 years (3 years + 5 years) after deduction of the military service rendered from the actual age as on the crucial date.|
|Govt. Employees who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date.||As per prevailing Govt. Orders.|
- General/OBC Category: Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PH/EWS: Rs.500/-
Payment Mode: Candidates will have to pay the fee through online mode either using Internet Banking or Credit Card or Debit Card.
Selection Procedure: Nominees will be invited to appear in competitive examination and interview.
- Written Test (MCQ Type Offline or Online for Practical Test)
NOTE: Delhi District Court Syllabus and Exam Pattern for PA and Other posts are available underneath.
Salary/Pay Scale or Level In Pay Matrix As per 7th CPC
- Sr. Personal Assistant : Level 8
- Personal Assistant : Level 7
- Jr. Judicial Assistant : Level 5
- Data Entry Operator : Level 4
How to Apply Online for Delhi District Courts PA Vacancy 2020?
- First of all, open the official website at “https://cdn.digialm.com/EForms/configuredHtml/1258/62573/Instruction.html“. (Copy the web address and paste into URL section).
- Tick mark the “I agree” tickbox and press Start Button.
- Now on the new page, enter all the necessary information and Captcha Code.
- Now you will get successfully registration message on the screen.
- Save all the information on the page for future use.
- Now fill up education qualification details, personal details, and Contact Information.
- Make fee payment through online mode using Credit Card, Debit Card or Internet Banking.
- Save & Print the filled application form for future use.
- Registration Starting Date: To be Announced
- Last Date to Apply Online: To be Announced
- Last Date for paying Application Fee through Debit Cards /Net Banking: To be Announced
(Payment of Application Fee through SBI MOPS portal)
Delhi District Court Exam Pattern 2020
Tier-I Exam Pattern for Sr. Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant
|Part||Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam||Total Duration/Timing for (OL/BL Candidates).|
|Part-I||Objective Type (MCQ)||General English & Comprehension||50||50||90 Minutes||Duration: -120 Minutes|
|Part-II||General Knowledge (Including Current Affair)||20||20|
|Part-IV||Descriptive Type (English Language)||Essay (250 Words)||30||30||90 Minutes||Duration : -120 Minutes|
Tier-I Exam Pattern for Junior Judicial Assistant & Data Entry Operator
|Part||Exam Type||Subjects||Questions||Marks||Duration of Exam||Total Duration/Timing for PwD Candidates.|
|Part-I||Objective Type||General English & Comprehension||60||60||120 Minutes||Duration : -160 Minutes|
|Part-II||General Knowledge (Including Current Affair)||30||30|
- Tier I exam is qualifying in nature. Applicants will have to clear this test to get call letter for the next selection round.
- Each question will carry 01 (one) mark
- For the wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted
- Paper will be in Hindi and English language
Tier-II:- Skill Test (Shorthand & Typing Test)
- For being qualified in the MCQ Test (Minimum Qualifying Marks)
- General Category: 50% marks i.e. 45 Marks (50% of 90 Marks)
- Reserved Category: minimum 45 % marks i.e. 40.50 Marks (45% of 90 Marks)
Tier-III (Descriptive Test) – Junior Judicial Assistant & Data Entry Operator:
- English language (Total 100 Marks).
- Essay (300 words = 50 Marks)
- Grammar (30 Marks) and Translation (25 words = 20 Marks)
Minimum passing marks
- General Category: 50% (i.e., 50 Marks out of 100 Marks)
- Reserved Category: 45% (i.e., 45 Marks out of 100 Marks)
Tier-IV (Interview)- Sr. Personal Assistant & Personal Assistant:
- General Category: 04 marks (40% of 10 marks)
- Reserved Category (including PWD): 3.5 Marks (35% of 10 marks)
Delhi District Court Syllabus 2020
- General Awareness: Indian History, Indian Polity, Current Events, Geography, Economy, Current national & International events, banking, sports etc.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability: Spatial orientation, problem-solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetic reasoning, verbal and figure, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization,
- Arithmetical And Numerical Ability : Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount.
- General Hindi & Comprehension and General English & Comprehension: Compound preposition, Determiners, Use of pronouns. Comprehension. antonyms, synonyms, grammar, one word substitution, idioms & phrases, Passage, Cloze Test, Jumble Sentences, Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, active-passive voice, direct indirect sentences, Verbs/Tense/Non Finite, Punctuation, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Use of an adjective.
Minimum Qualifying Marks (For Tier I, II, III, VI)
|Category||Tier -1 MCQ test (Objective test)||Tier-2 Skill Test||Tier -3 Descriptive Test (English Language)||Tier-4 Interview Marks|
|120 Marks – JJA & DEO||90 Marks- Sr. PA & PA||Shorthand test/typing test in English on computer||75 marks- Sr. PA & PA||100 Marks – JJA & DEO||10 Marks SPA, & PA||30 Marks- JJA||35 Marks- DEO|
|General||60 Marks||45 Marks||Only qualifying||37.50 Marks||50 Marks||4 Marks||12 Marks||14 Marks|
|SC/ST/ OBC||54 Marks 4||45 Marks||Only qualifying||33.75 Marks||45 Marks||3.5 Marks||10 Marks||12 Marks|
If you have any query related to Delhi District Court Personal Assistant Recruitment 2020. You can download Previous Year Paper, Model/Questions Papers, Solved Paper in Hindi/English from this portal. We will also upload Exam Admit Card, Interview Call Letter, Result along with Merit List and Cut Off Marks on this page. Keep visiting this portal to get all this update by a single visit.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: