Coal India Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 1326 CIL Management Trainee (MT) Jobs notification is out at coalindia.in & Download CIL MT Vacancies Application Form.
Biggest job opening notification for all the Indian citizens whose dreams to join a government venture as an employee. Job hunters can use this govt employment opportunity by submitting the application against the CIL Management Trainee Jobs 2020 before the due date. The online registration has begun on 21st December 2019.
If you are looking to start a career with Coal India Limited (CIL) then don’t wait for the due date. To get more details about Coal India Recruitment 2020 Management Trainee Vacancy 2019-2020 please read this article up to end. CIL Notification No 01/2019 is uploaded at www.coalindia.in with eligibility criteria such as age limit, education qualification, application fee, salary, etc.
- 1 Coal India Recruitment 2020 Notification
- 1.1 Coal Indian Vacancy 2020 Details – Discipline Wise
- 1.2 CIL Recruitment 2020 – Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.3 Coal India Management Trainee Application Form 2020
- 1.4 CIL MT Management Trainee Exam Pattern/Scheme (Computer Based Online Test)
- 1.5 CIL Syllabus 2020 for Management Trainee & Others Exam
- 1.6 Related Posts
Coal India Recruitment 2020 Notification
|Coal India Vacancy 2020 Notification Details|
Total Number of Post
Kind of Declaration
|Application Cum Exam Fee||
|Fee Payment Mode||
|Coal India MT Salary Structure||
|Registration Starting Date||21st December 2019 (Registration in Progress)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19th January 2020|
|Download Official Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Coal Indian Vacancy 2020 Details – Discipline Wise
|Discipline||No of Posts|
|Finance & Accounts||254|
|Personnel & HR||89|
|Marketing & Sales||23|
CIL Recruitment 2020 – Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit (As on Cut Off Date: 01st April 2020)
- For General (UR) & EWS Categories: 30 years is the maximum age limit for the contenders.
- Relaxation for reserved category candidates:
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – 03 (three) years
- SC/ ST – 05 (five) years
- PwD (UR) – 10 (ten) years.
- PwD (OBC) – 13 (thirteen) years
- PwD (SC/ ST) – 15 (fifteen) years
- J&K Domiciled – 05 (five) years
- MT Mining, Electrical, Mechanical & Civil: 60% marks in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) from relevant Engineering branch.
- MT Coal Preparation: 60% marks in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) with Chemical or Mineral Engineering.
- MT Systems: 60% marks in BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) with Computer Science/ Computer Engg./ IT or MCA.
- MT Materials Management: Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engg with 02 (two) years full-time MBA or PG Diploma in Management with at least 60% marks.
- MT Finance & Accounts: Qualified CA or ICWA.
- MT Personnel & HR: Graduates with at least 02 (two) years full-time PG Degree or PG Diploma or Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major) with at least 60% marks.
- MT Marketing & Sales: Degree with 02 (two) years full-time MBA or PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major) with at least 60% marks.
- MT Community Development: 02 (two) years full-time PG Degree or PG Diploma of two-year duration in Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community Organisation and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development/ Rural and Tribal Development/ Development Management/ Rural Management with at least 60% marks OR Minimum 02 (two) years full-time PG Degree in Social Work with specialization-Community Development/ Rural Development/ Community Organization & Development Practice/ Urban & Rural Community Develop/ Rural & Tribal Development/ Development Management with at least 60% marks.
- Training Period: Candidates will get E-2 Grade pay scale of Rs. 50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 50,000/- pm.
- After 01 year of training period: Selected nominees will get E-3 Grade with pay scale of Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 1,80,000/- at the initial Basic of Rs. 60,000/- pm with 01 year probation.
- Other allowance such as Dearness Allowance, HRA, perquisites and other allowances as applicable for the post.
- General, EWS and OBC Category Candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000/- (rupees one thousand) as application fee.
- SC, ST, PWD and Employees of Coal India Limited & its subsidiaries: No Fee
- Payment can be made through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
Coal India Management Trainee Application Form 2020
- First of all, visit the official website of Coal India Limited www.coalindia.in.
- Find the CIL Management Trainee Recruitment Notification No:01/2019.
- Download the advertisement and read it carefully before going ahead.
- Find Apply Online link and tick mark the I Agree button.
- Enter all the necessary information in the application form like name, full name, category, mobile number, email ID et.
- Upload the passport size scanned photo and signature.
- Press the SUBMIT button.
- Application Sequence Number, User ID, and Password will be sent to your registered mobile number or Email ID.
- Make the fee payment through Debit Card, Credit Card or Via Net Banking.
- Save & Print the form for future use.
CIL MT Management Trainee Exam Pattern/Scheme (Computer Based Online Test)
|PAPERS||TOPICS||QUES.||MAXI. MARKS||QUALIFYING MARKS||DURATION|
|GEN/ EWS||OBC||SC/ ST/ PWD|
|Paper – 1||» General Knowledge/ Awareness
» Numerical Ability
» General English
|100 MCQs||100 marks||40 marks||35 marks||30 marks||03 hours|
|Paper – 2||Professional Knowledge (Discipline related)||100 MCQs||100 marks||40 marks||35 marks||30 marks|
CIL Syllabus 2020 for Management Trainee & Others Exam
Electronics & Telecommunication Syllabus
Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
Computer Science Syllabus
Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996: Sections (7,8,9,10,11,12,15,16,17,21,26,27,33,34,35,36,43)
General Awareness Syllabus
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
CIL Personnel and HR Syllabus
Human Resource Development: Strategies and Systems
Finance & Accounts Syllabus
For Assistance or Inquiry:
|♦ Coal India MT Help Desk Details ♦|
|Official Email ID & Helpline Number (Query Regarding Online Registration)||email@example.com|
|022-68202715 (Monday to Saturday from 10 AM to 06 PM)|
|Helpline Number (For Any Other Queries Excluding Online Registration):||033-71104276/ 033-71104278 (Monday to Friday from 10 AM to 05 PM)|
Dear candidates, don’t waste the time and fill up the online forms as quickly as possible. The last date of online registration is 19th January 2020. You can ask your questions to the above-given contact number or write your query in the comment section below. Our team will reply as quickly as possible. Stay connected with us on Facebook Page, Twitter, and Instagram page to get all new govt job updates.
We have uploaded all the necessary information regarding Coal India Recruitment 2020. Keep tracking this page for future updates regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card, Cut Off Marks, Merit List, Result, etc. To get idea about exam pattern please check the following paragraphs.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: