BRO Recruitment 2020 Notification For 337 Vacancies of MTS, Draughtsman, Hindi Typist, Supervisor Stores, Radio Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant, Welder & Multi Skilled Worker Posts is uploaded at bro.gov.in official website of Border Roads Organisation.
Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen for 337 empty posts of Multi Tasking Staff, Draughtsman and Others by the Border Roads Organisation. Those who are matching the minimum requirement of eligibility criteria they should fill up an online application form at bro.gov.in.
Dear job seekers, if you are willing to apply for this Govt Jobs then follow the guidelines given on this page.
So let’s get started.
- 1 BRO Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 Border Roads Organisation Vacancy 2020 Details
- 1.2 Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 BRO Salary/Pay Scale (Including 07th Pay Commission)
- 1.4 Weightage for Issue of Call Letters
- 1.5 How to Apply Online for BRO Vacancy 2020?
- 1.6 BRO Exam Pattern 2020 – Updated
- 1.7 BRO Syllabus 2020 PDF
- 1.8 Related Posts
BRO Recruitment 2020
|BRO Jobs Notification 2020 Quick Overview|
|Full Name of Department||Border Roads Organisation|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||337 Vacant Posts|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Worker, Draughtsman, Supervisor & others|
|Type of Job||Central Level Job|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Age Limit||18 to 25 Years|
|Qualification||Check Below Notification|
Border Roads Organisation Vacancy 2020 Details
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWSs||Total|
Border Roads Organisation Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- As on cut off date, those who fulfill the age criteria of 18 to 25 years age group they can apply online before due date.
- Applicants will get age relaxation as per the organisation norms.
|Relaxation in Age For Reserved Category|
|BRO Vacancy 2020 Qualification|
- Those who are applying online using the General or Ex-Servicemen category should pay Rs.50/- as application cum exam fee.
- OBC category candidates will have to pay Rs.50/- as application fee.
- SC/ST & Physically Handicapped persons are free from paying any application or exam charges.
Fee Payment (Non-Refundable):
- The fee payment should be deposited in favor of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629 before the due date.
- No online payment will be accepted.
NOTE: Please beware of fraudulent call who ask to deposit money for application or those who offers assured employment in such organization using the money. The respective department will not be responsible for future causes or problems.
BRO Salary/Pay Scale (Including 07th Pay Commission)
|Border Roads Organisation MTS/Draughtsman & Other Posts Salary Details|
|Draughtsman||Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP of Rs. 2800/-.|
|MTS||Rs.18,000/- per month|
|Hindi Typist, Welder||Rs.19,900/- per month|
|Supervisor Stores, Supervisor Nursing||Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP of Rs. 2400/-.|
|Hindi Typist, Vehicle Mechanic, Welder||Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP of Rs. 1900/-.|
|Multi Skilled Worker
||Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP of Rs. 1800/-.|
|Driver Mechanical Transport, Driver Road Roller, Operator Excavating Machinery
||Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP of Rs. 1900/-.|
- Physical Test
- Written Examination
- Practical Test/Trade Test
Selected candidates will have to undergo training at GREF Centre, PUNE for specified period.
|Centre for Trade Test|
Weightage for Issue of Call Letters
- Son of serving/retired GREF personnel – 15% (such concession to only one son)
- NCC “C” Certificate – 10%
- NCC “B” Certificate – 05%
- Serving GREF Personnel applying for higher post (Open market) – 15%
- Son of Ex-servicemen – 03%
- Sports at State/District/University level – 05%
How to Apply Online for BRO Vacancy 2020?
|Step By Step Instructions|
Address for Post/Postal Address:
Dighi Camp, Pune-411 015.
|Must Follow Instructions|
- Last Date of Accepting Online Application Form: 20th September 2020
BRO Exam Pattern 2020 – Updated
|General Knowledge||1 Hour to 3 Hours|
|General English/ General Hindi|
|Analytical and Quantitative Skills|
BRO Syllabus 2020 PDF
- BRO Driver Mechanical Transport (DVRMT) Syllabu 2020
- Repair & Maintenance of a clutch system
- Repair & Maintenance of chassis
- General Knowledge
- Tyre rotation
- Road signs
- Traffic Rules
- Use of Tools
- Maintenance of heavy/light vehicle
- Use of Oils / lubs
- Daily / periodic checking
- Repair & Maintenance on engine
- Repair & Maintenace on the fuel system
- Repair & Maintenace of brake system
- General knowledge
- BRO GREF Syllabus for Vehicle Mechanic
- Operations of petrol/diesel engines
- Checking of faults
- Border Roads Organisation Electrician Syllabus 2020
- Wiring of all types of vehicles/equipment including house
- Charging batteries
- Measuring and testing instruments
- Electrical motors and generations
- General Knowledge
- Maintenance of electrical machinery held in Workshop
- Simple electrical calculations
- BRO MSW Cook Syllabus 2020
- Sweet dish.
- Preservation of food.
- Washing /cleaning of Utensils
- General Knowledge
- Preparation of procedure & different types of ingredients used
- with the quantity mentioned against each, for the preparation of Indian, South Indian, Mughlai, Hyderabadi, Chinese &
- Continental dishes.
- Veg dishes.
Write us in comment section in case you have any query related to BRO Recruitment 2020. Follow us on FB, Twitter and Instagram for all new government job updates.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: