BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification, Apply Online for MP Apprentice 550 Vacancy @ bpl.bhel.com Official Website.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal is going to recruit 550 candidates for Apprentice. Nominees who have completed 10th Class/ High School, ITI (Relevant Trades) need to apply online before the due date. The online registration has begun on 06th January 2020 and the last date to apply online is 31st January 2020.
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) inviting online application form for the post of ITI Trade Apprentice Technician Apprentice. There are total of 550 vacancies for BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020.
BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Total Number of Posts
Kind of Declaration
Category Wise Posts
Category Wise Reservation:
Trade Wise Vacancies
Steps to Follow
|Commencement of Online Registration||06/01/2020|
|Last Date to Fill Online Registration Form||31/01/2020|
|Last date for receiving Documents||10/02/2020|
|Exam Expected Date||March/April 2020|
|Admit Card Availability Date||15 Days before the exam|
|BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Result 2020 Expected Date||1 to 2 months from the date of completion of written test|
|Download BHEL Bhopal Trade Apprentice Notification PDF||Click Here|
|BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Online Application||Click Here|
BHEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
|Relaxation/Maximum Age Limit||
|Fee Payment Mode||
|Necessary Documents to be Produce||
BHEL Apprentice Jobs 2020 – Application Form
- First of all, visit the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal at https://bpl.bhel.com/bplweb_new/Default.aspx.
- Navigate to the Jobs & Careers tab from the homepage.
- Find the job application link and notification link from the CURRENT OPENINGS.
- Choose “Engagement of ITI Apprentice“.
- Click on the APPLY button.
- Fill the “BHEL BHOPAL – ONLINE APPLICATION FORM for Engagement of ITI Trade Apprentices“.
- Enter all the required information in the form.
- Press the SUBMIT button.
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
Apprenticeship Registration Number of NCVT MIS Portal and AADHAR Number are MANDATORY
- Search on Google Apprenticeship Home and click on the same.
- Select Select Apprentices and Apprentice Registration.
- Select Candidate Type: ITI Passed.
- NCVT/SCVT Certificate No. : Enter NTC Certificate No.
- Aadhaar Card No.(UID No.): Enter 12 digit Aadhaar card no.*(Candidate must have Adhaar Card and
- candidate’s name, father’s name, date of birth on Adhaar Card must be the same as per the ITI mark sheet).
- If details are not matching then update your Aadhaar card details.
Fill the other necessary details carefully.
- Enter Contact Details
- Enter Qualification Details
- Upload your passport size photograph and DOB Document.
- Press the SUBMIT button for final submission.
- The Email with the activation link will be sent to your registered email id.
- Go to your inbox and click on the link for the activation.
- Edit the profile and click on Authenticate button.
- Your Apprentice Registration Process is Completed.
Post Box No. 35,
Post Office Pipalani,
Pin Code- 462022,
We are wishing you all the best to all the ITI Pass out candidates. We hope you will get a chance of doing an ITI Trade Apprentice Training. This will be the best chance for you to know more about the trade-in in which you are qualified. It will be a kick start of your career so kindly concentrate on the training part so the skill you wanted for the future can avail from this training. We have uploaded all the details regarding BHEL Bhopal Apprentice Recruitment 2020. Grab a chance of doing a job in your hometown Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh by participating in this recruitment drive. If you have any queries regarding BHEL Bhopal Recruitment 2020 then write to us in the comment section below.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: