BECIL Recruitment 2020 Apply for 464 MTS Vacancies, Multi Tasking Staff Notification Download @ www.becil.com
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited release the various notification for filling up the vacant posts. Department invites online application from all the eligible Indian citizens for recruiting the talented nominees. We update this article whenever BECIL Notification published by the authority. We have furnished current job opening information on the top of this page whereas older notices can be founded from the end of the current job notice details.
- 1 BECIL Recruitment 2020
- 1.1 BECIL MTS Recruitment 2020
- 1.2 BECIL Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.3 BECIL MTS Syllabus 2020
- 1.4 BECIL JE Rescruitment 2020
- 1.5 BECIL Vacancy 2020 Notification
- 1.6 BECIL Careers 2020
- 1.7 BECIL Jobs 2020 Eligiblity Criteria
- 1.8 How to Apply Online for BECIL JE Recruitment 2020?
- 1.9 BECIL Exam Pattern 2020
- 1.10 BECIL Syllabus 2020
- 1.11 Related Posts
BECIL Recruitment 2020
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is inviting online application for 199 posts of Junior Engineer, Maintainer, and Other for BECIL Recruitment 2020 or BECIL Notification 2020. Candidates who are interested or ready to serve for Noida Metro Rail Corporation should apply before the due date.
We have added all the information related to eligibility criteria such as age limit, education qualification, application fee, etc. let’s look at the notification in depth. Job hunters who are suitable for available positions should fill up online registration form on or before 21st August 2020.
BECIL MTS Recruitment 2020
|BECIL Multi Tasking Staff Vacancies 2020|
|Department Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd|
|Name of Post||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||464|
|Type of Job||Central Govt Jobs|
|Application cum Exam Fee||
|BECIL MTS Salary Structure||
|Registration Starting Date||27th May 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||15th June 2020|
|BECIL MTS Jobs Notification 2020||Download Here|
|BECIL MTS Recruitment||Apply Here|
BECIL Multi Tasking Staff Exam Pattern 2020
|S.No||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Objective Type Questions||Computer Knowledge||100||40||90 Minutes|
|4.||Elementary Mathematics & Analytical Ability||20|
BECIL MTS Syllabus 2020
BECIL JE Rescruitment 2020
|Department Name||Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer, Maintainer, and Other|
|Total Number of Posts||199 Posts|
|Registration Mode||Online Only|
|Type of Job||Central Government Jobs|
BECIL Vacancy 2020 Notification
|Name of the Post||No. of. Vacancies|
|Station Controller/ Train Operator.||09.|
|Customer Relation Assistants.||16.|
|Electrical and Mechanic.||90.|
|Refrigerator and AC Mechanic.||07.|
BECIL Careers 2020
Candidates who have completed BBA/BCA and falling between 18 to 32 years age group becomes straightly eligible to particpiate in BECIL JE Maintainer Recruitment 2020.
Selection will purely be done on the basis of Physical Test, Medical Test and Skill Test. Each stage of selection will be crucial for generating the merit list. Thus, applied contenders must have to prepare well for each stage of exam and need to pass it all too.
BECIL Jobs 2020 Eligiblity Criteria
- Junior Engineer: Job seekers who have completed BE/ B. Tech/ Diploma(3 years) in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Civil/ equivalent from a government recognized institution they can apply online for JE posts.
- Station Controller/ Train Operator: Degree (Science) or Diploma(3 years) or B.Tech in Electrical/Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunications /Civil/Mechanical /IT/CSE.
- Customer Relation Assistants: Possess Graduate in any stream
- Maintainer: Completed ITI course in Fitter/Electrician/ Electro Mechanic / Ref &AC ( NCVT/SCVT).
- Account Assistant: Hold a degree in B.com/ ICWA/ CA(Inter)
- Office Assistant: Completed BBA/ BCA in a government recognized institution.
Age Limit: Applicants age should neither below 18 years nor above 32 years as on the last date of registration. Relaxation in upper age for SC/ST and OBC category is 05 years and 03 years respectively.
- General/OBC Category: Rs.675/-
- SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/PWD candidates: Rs.500/-
Payment Mode: Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card. Payment through online mode is one step near to our Digital India initiative started by our respective prime minister.
BECIL Salary/Pay Scale (07th Pay Commission):
|Station Controller/ Train Operator||Rs. 35,000/-.|
|Junior Engineer||Rs. 35,000/-.|
|Customer Relation Assistants||Rs. 30,000/-.|
|Account Assistant||Rs. 30,000/-.|
|Office Assistant||Rs. 30,000/-.|
BECIL JE Maintainer Selection Process:
Job hunters will be going through various selection tests as mentioned below. All test is compulsory for all the participant.
- Written Test
- Psycho Test
- Personal Interaction
- Skill/Trade Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online for BECIL JE Recruitment 2020?
- First of all, visit the official website at http://becil.cbtexam.in/.
- To get detailed criteria information click on “View Advertisement” from the homepage.
- Now fill up full application form with Personal Information, Contact Information, Domicile, DOB and others.
- At last enter captca code and click on SUBMIT button.
- Upload scanned photos and signature and other required documents.
- Make fees payment using appropriate method.
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
- Registration starting date: 22nd July 2020
- Due date to apply online: 21st August 2020
BECIL Exam Pattern 2020
|Name of the Subject||No.of.Question||No.of.Marks||Exam Duration|
|General Awareness||90||90||01 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Knowledge of Discipline/ Trade|
BECIL is going to conduct selection examinations as well as manage the whole BECIL Recruitment 2020 procedure till the final selection on behalf of NMRCL (Noida Metro Rail Corporation Ltd) because of available positions to be filled in NMRCL. We are wishing you Good Luck for the exam as well as the final selection.
BECIL Syllabus 2020
- Data Interpretation
- Cubes and Dice
- Statements & Conclusions
- Clocks & Calendars
- Number Ranking
- Decision Making
- Blood Relations
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Embedded Figures
- Non-Verbal Series
- Statements & Arguments
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Mirror Images
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Pipes and Cistern
- Decimal Fraction
- Simple Interest
- Problems on H.C.F & L.C.M
- Volume and Surface Area
- Square Root and Cube Root
- Time and Work
- Chain Rule
- Permutation and Combination
- Height and Distance
- Problems on Ages
- Races and Games
- Time and Distance
- Stocks and Share
- Banker’s Discount
- Boats and Streams
- Allegation or Mixture
- Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportion
- Surds and Indices
- General Knowledge
- General Science
- Indian History
- Inventions and Discoveries
- Indian Parliament
- Rivers, Lakes and, Seas
- Environmental Issues
- Current Affairs
- Famous Books & Authors
- Famous Days & Dates
- Indian Economy
- Countries and Capitals
- Famous Places in India
- Indian Politics
Average rating / 5. Vote count: