The candidates who are willing to be a part of Bank Sector should apply for latest available Bank Jobs 2020 or Latest Banking Jobs 2020. But, there is a procedure to apply online for Upcoming Bank Exam 2020 which must know by the job seekers.
Our team is going to provide current notification details, the process to apply online, the easiest method to clear the exam and expected cut off marks of bank examination and much more on this page.
Bank Jobs 2020
|Latest Banking Sector Jobs Quick Overview|
|Kind of Job||Bank Jobs in India|
|Total Number of Posts||18915 Upcoming Job Openings|
|Name of Posts||
|Declaration Type||Official Notification/Application Form|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Selection Process||Competitive Examination|
Govt bank jobs/Private Bank Jobs – Current Job Openings
Now it’s up to applicants to choose Nationalized banks, Government public sector Banks, Scheduled Banks, Govt undertaking Banks or other Leading Private Indian Banks as per the interests.
These banks offer various vacant positions like Clerical Cadre (Clerk), Office Assistant, Attendant, Junior Associates, Peon, Watchman, Various Officers (PO / SO), Consultants, Various Managers, Executives, Counsellors, and various others.
|Bank Name||Total Posts & Post Name||Direct Links to Apply Online|
|Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private||03 – Assistant Manager, Security Manager & Others||BRBNMPL Recruitment
|Reserve Bank of India||Part-time Bank’s Medical Consultant – 01||RBI Recruitment
|TN Cooperative Bank||Assistant & Driver – 793||TN Cooperative Bank Recruitment
|Mehsana Urban Co-op Bank||Clerical Cadre – 40||MUC Bank Recruitment
|Karur Vysya Bank||Managing Director & Chief Executive Officer – 1||KVB Recruitment
|South Indian Bank||Probationary Manager (CA) & Cheif Security Officer – 16||South Indian Bank Recruitment
|Export-Import Bank Of India||Deputy Manager, Manager & Others – 22||Exim Bank Recruitment
|Reserve Bank of India||Part-Time Medical Consultant – 1||RBI Recruitment
|BOB Financial Solutions||Senior Officer/ Officer – Various||BOB Recruitment
|Central Bank of India||Counselor – 1||CBI Bank Recruitment
|Indian Institute of Banking and Finance||Junior Executive – 10||IIBF Recruitment
|Central Bank of India||Chief Technical Officer – 1||Central Bank Recruitment
Public Sector Banks In India (Nationalized Banks)
- Allahabad Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- Andhra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Bank of India
- Syndicate Bank
- Bank of Maharashtra
- Union Bank of India
- Canara Bank
- United Bank of India
- Central Bank of India
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Corporation Bank
- UCO Bank
- Dena Bank
- Vijaya Bank
- Indian Bank
Private sector banks in India
- Axis Bank Limited
- Bandhan Bank Limited
- Catholic Syrian Bank Limited
- City Union Bank Limited
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank Limited
- Nainital Bank Limited
- RBL Bank Limited
- South Indian Bank Limited
- Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Limited
- YES Bank Limited
- DCB Bank Limited
- Dhanlaxmi Bank Limited
- Federal Bank Limited
- HDFC Bank Limited
- ICICI Bank Limited
- IndusInd Bank Limited
- IDFC Bank Limited
- Jammu & Kashmir Bank Limited
- Karnataka Bank Limited
- Karur Vysya Bank Limited
Job hunters who are seeking Bank Employment News 2020 updates they are at right place. Government Bank Jobs and Private Sector Bank Job produce equal benefits whereas the Govt sector is more secure than the private sector. But, today’s generation/youth has his/her own choice of getting employed in the favorite bank or other govt jobs.
Upcoming Bank Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: According to government employment norms, minimum age for applying online for any government notification is 18 years. Other details of age limit has been added in official notification so please read it carefully before submitting online application form.
Education Qualification: All leading banks offer vacant posts for 12th Pass, Graduates, Engineering, LLV, Diploma, Degree holders candidates. So those who are fulfilling the minimum eligibility criteria for education should apply as quickly as possible.
Banks Jobs Salary Structure/Pay Scale:
IBPS PO Salary
- 23,700/- per month (Excluding special allowance, dearness allowance and HRA)
IBPS SO Salary
- Officer Scale I
- 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020. They get around 36400/- per month (Including dearness allowance and HRA)
- Officer Scale II
- Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950. Rs. 48800/- per month (Including dearness allowance and HRA)
- Officer Scale III
- Rs. 42020-1310/5-48570-1460/2-51490. Rs. 64600/- per month (Including dearness allowance and HRA)
IBPS Clerk Salary
- Rs 11,765- Rs 42,020 per month
IBPS RRB Salary
- Office Assistant: Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300. Rs 19000- Rs 22000
- Officer Scale I: Rs 30000- Rs 36000
- Officer Scale II: Rs 36000- Rs 42000
- Officer Scale III: Rs 41000- Rs 47000
- Preliminary Exam (Prelims)
- Main Examination (Mains)
- Medical Fitness
- Document Verification
How to Apply Online for Bank Vacancy 2020
- He/She who is willing to apply online must have to visit the official website or IBPS website.
- Now fill up all the required information in application form like personal information, contact information, education information.
- Upload passport size photographs & signature (Images must be in prefixed size).
- Add other related document copies. (if required).
- Make fees payment using the appropriate method. (Online Banking/UPI/Debit Card/Credit Card/Online Wallet).
- At last, print the fully filled application form for future use.
Apply Online for All India Bank Jobs/Recruitment 2020
Bank Exams Syllabus
|Current Bank Job Exam Pattern 2020|
Stay connected with us to get more Bank Jobs 2020 notification & updates on banks jobs, bank exam syllabus, bank exam merit list and cut off marks for SBI PO, IBPS PO, SBI Clerk, IBPS Clerk, IBPS RRB Officer, IBPS RRB Office Assistant, RBI Clerks & Officers, NABARD Officers etc.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: