APSSB Recruitment 2020 or Download Arunachal Pradesh SSB Group C Vocational Instructor Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman, Surveyor Jobs Notification is out at apssb.in official portal.
Hello….! Dear job seekers of Arunachal Pradesh. Welcome to the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board Recruitment 2020 page. Here, you will find the current job opening notification that published for 56 empty positions of Vocational Instructor, Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman, Surveyor. Those who belong to 18 years to 32 years age group can submit the online application form on or before 3rd January 2020 (for Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman, Surveyor) or 18th January 2020 (for Vocational Instructor).
Only online application form will be accepted. Keep reading this page to get details about eligibility criteria such as age limit, education qualification, application fee, steps to apply online, etc. Please also read the selection procedure and salary portion that is the most important part of the recruitment process.
APSSB Recruitment 2020
|Latest APSSB Group C Jobs 2020 Notification|
Type of Job
Kind of Declaration
Application Cum Exam Fee
Fee Payment Mode
APSSB Salary Structure
Starting Dates : Started (Vocational Instructor), 3rd January 2020 (Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman, Surveyor)
|Closing Dates: 18th January 2020 (Vocational Instructor), 3rd February 2020 (Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman, Surveyor)|
|Download APSSB Vocational Instructor Jobs 2020 Notification : Click Here|
|APSSB Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman, Surveyor Jobs 2020 Notification: Click Here
|Apply Online for APSSB Recruitment 2020: Click Here|
APSSB Vocational Instructor Recruitment 2020 – Detailed Eligibility Criteria
APSSB is inviting the online application form 10th with ITI/ Diploma & Graduation in Engineering or Diploma holders. If you have completed the above-mentioned qualification from the recognized institute or university in India then apply online before the due date.
The organization is looking forward to recruiting the 56 young & talented nominees for empty posts through Written Test, Viva- Voce Test. Applicants will have to clear both exams by securing the marks above the minimum qualifying marks.
APSSB Group C Jobs 2020 for Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman (Detailed Eligibility Criteria)
Post Wise Vacancies
|Name of the post||No of Posts|
|Junior Estimator/ Draughtsman||23|
Age Limit (As on Cut Off Date): Nominee age must be between 18 years to 32 years. Relaxation in age will be given to the reserved category as per the government norms.
Education Qualification: Contenders who have completed Graduation in Engineering or Diploma or 10th with ITI/Diploma can apply online for available vacant posts.
Application Fee: Nominees who belong to the General category they all need to pay Rs.150/- whereas ST category candidates are required to pay Rs.100/- as application fee.
Selection Procedure: Nominees will have to appear and clear the written test as well as the viva voce test with minimum qualifying marks. The final selection will be made on the basis of the merit list.
- Candidates who join the Vocational Instructor or Junior Estimator/Draughtsman posts will get the salary of Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/- per month.
- Those who join Surveyor positions their salary will be of Rs.25500/- to Rs.81,100/- per month.
How to Apply for APSSB Group C Recruitment 2020 Application Form?
- First of all, visit the official website of Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board @ online.apssb.in.
- Click on New User-Register Here.
- Enter all the required information in the application form.
- Press-Register button.
- As on successful registration, you will get SMS or Email of your Userid and password.
- Open the main page and press LOGIN button.
- Enter Email ID and Password.
- Press LOGIN button.
- Apply for the available position by click on the link.
- Upload scanned photos and signature in the application form
- Save & Print the application form for future use.
Nominees who qualify the written examination will be required to submit self-attested copies of the document and the admit card as well as a hard copy of the online application form at the time of verification.
Documents to be Verified
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Matriculation certificates issued by the board/university for proof of date of birth.
- Certificate to prove the requisite academic and technical qualification
- experience certificate whenever necessary
- Graduate/Post Graduate certificate
- APST Certificate and PRC
- Intimation letter to HoD for those who are in regular govt service
- Any other document as may be relevant
Stage 1: Written Examination (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions)
- Exam Type: Written Exam
- Type of Questions: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions
- Total Marks: 300 Marks
- Subject Name: General English, General Knowledge, Trade Subject
General English: English Language, Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms
General Knowledge: Current Events, History, Polity, Constitution, Sports, Art and Culture, Geography, Economics, Everyday Science, Scientific Research, National/International Organization/Institutions.
Trade Subject: Questions on subject concerned as per the qualification prescribed.
NOTE: Nominees must have to secure a minimum of 33% or more marks in each subject in the written examination paper and must secure 45% of marks out of aggregate total marks in the written examination paper. Those who secure less than 33% marks in any of the subjects shall be deemed not eligible for the selection.
- There will be negative marking systems so that for each wrong answer 1/4 marks will be deducted.
- Board reserves the right to change /amend the examination scheme.
Stage 2: Viva Voce (40 Marks)
- Those who successfully clear the state 1 as per the above-prescribed ratio will be allowed to appear for the viva voce test of 40 marks
NOTE: Final merit will be based on total marks obtained in state 1 and stage 2. i.e: out of 340 marks (300+40)
Freshersfind.com team has made all the information available on this page regarding the APSSB Recruitment 2020. Still, you are facing any problems while applying online or downloading the APSSB Group C Vacancy Advertisement 2020 then please tell us by writing the comment down below. More details about the written exams like exam date, exam venue name, day, the timing of paper, etc will be uploaded by our team after the official announcement.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: