Angul District Court Admit Card 2020 or Download Junior Typist, Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III @ districts.ecourts.gov.in.
Angul District Court officials will start the online distribution in the last week of December 2019 or the 01st week of January 2020. Applicants can download Angul District Court Hall Ticket by entering the login credentials like registration number/roll number, password and captcha code. Those who have made all the preparation according to the given exam pattern & syllabus and also looking forward to writing exam papers on 05th January 2020 should keep tracking this page for all the latest updates.
On Sunday, many of the colleges and schools will be open due to the competitive examination of Junior Typist, Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III. All of you need to reach at examination centers in the given time limit for completion of all the formalities & verification. Further instructions regarding valid id proof, reporting time details are given in the following paragraphs.
- 1 Angul District Court Admit Card 2020
- 1.1 Angul District Court Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.2 Angul District Court Junior Typist Admit Card 2020 Download Online
- 1.3 Steps To Download Angul District Court Jr Clerk, Typist, Steno Grade-III Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.4 Angul District Court Junior Clerk & Copyist Exam Scheme
- 1.5 Angul District Court Stenographer Grade-III & Junior Typist Paper Pattern
- 1.6 Angul District Court Junior Typist Syllabus 2020 (Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III)
- 1.7 Related Posts
Angul District Court Admit Card 2020
|Angul District Court Exam Information|
Total Number of Posts
Kind of Declaration
|Registration Closing Date||26.08.2019 (5.00 pm)|
|Admit Card Availability Date||First Week of January 2020|
|Exam Date||5th January 2020 (Sunday)|
|Download Angul Junior Typist Steno Exam Hall Ticket||Click Here|
Angul District Court Hall Ticket 2020
The applications were invited from the eligible Indian nationals through online mode in the month of August. Thereafter, registration links were removed on 26th August 2019 (05:00 PM). In order to grab a chance to get govt jobs, a huge number of candidates have made the online registration against the 39 empty posts of Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Steno & Jr. Typist.
Selection of such talented job hunters will be done on the basis of various selection tests such as a written exam, computer test, and viva voce. As after final selections, candidates’ appointments will be made at Office of the Districts & Sessions Judge: Angul. Department will give the salary to the selected candidates of Rs.19900/- to Rs.63200/- & Rs.25500/- to Rs.81100/-.
Angul District Court Junior Typist Admit Card 2020 Download Online
Admission ticket is the most important document among all valid ID proof. Thus, all of you must have to check whether the details printed on admit card valid or not. The following details will be printed on the call letter.
- Full Name of Applicant
- Test Center Name
- Exam Name
- Registration Number
- Roll/ Hall Ticket Number
- Exam Instructions
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Date & Time of the Test
- Applicant Photograph
- Applicant’s father name
- Conducting Authority Name
- Test Duration
- Exam Venue Name
- Applicant’s signature space
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Contenders Category Name
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Board Councillor
The supervisor will ask to show your ID proof’s original copy at the time of entry. Those who do not carry the ID proof and copy of the admit card they would not be permitted to sit in the examination hall. Moreover, you will be disqualified from the whole recruitment procedure.
NOTE: Please make sure that your ID proofs are up to date as per the latest government rules. Do not carry other unauthorized material or items in the examination hall.
- Voter ID
- Employee ID
- Bank Pass Book with the photograph
- Any other ID proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- College ID
- PAN Card
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
Steps To Download Angul District Court Jr Clerk, Typist, Steno Grade-III Hall Ticket 2020
All the participants are advised to follow the below steps to grab a copy of the call letter easily.
- First of all, visit the official website of Angul District Court at https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/angul.
- Navigate to Latest Announcements section from the home page.
- Find “Angul District Court Junior Typist Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist Stenographer Grade-III Exam Admit Card 2019-2020“
- Now enter Application Number/Registration Number, Date of Birth, Password for generating the admit card.
- Wait while automatically downloading the call letter on the device.
- Save & Print the call letter for the exam as well as future use.
Check Detailed Syllabus and Exam Pattern from Below Section
Angul District Court Junior Clerk & Copyist Exam Scheme
|Paper I||English||100||2 Hours|
|General Knowledge||100||1 Hour|
|Paper II||Computer Science (Practical)||100|
Angul District Court Stenographer Grade-III & Junior Typist Paper Pattern
for both Jr. Typist and Stenographer Grade-III
|Typing test for the typist||50||10 Minutes|
|Shorthand and Type test for Stenographer Grade-III||50||15 Minutes|
|Paper-II||Computer Science (Practical)||100|
Angul District Court Junior Typist Syllabus 2020 (Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Stenographer Grade-III)
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||
If you have any queries related to Angul District Court Admit Card 2020 then write in the comment section below.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: