AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2020 is a scholarship scheme specially for Girls. Pragati & Saksham Scheme 2020 is applicable to a girl child who takes admission to 1st year of diploma/degree program in AICTE approved college/institute through the centralized admission process.
The scholarship award always provided with an aim to support that student financially. If you are a girl child and falling in the low family income category. then apply before the due date which gives your support of fee for higher education. This scheme among them which offers financial support to girls child So, girls who willing to complete higher education in AICTE approved college/institute should check all the information given on this page.
Total 4000 girl child is getting Rs.30,000/- and a contingency grant of Rs.2000/- (for 10 months each year) in their bank account through DBT. (Direct Benefit Transfer).
The online application is invited from eligible first-year girls candidates who have got admitted into Diploma / UG Degree level programs can apply online before the due date. Renewal and Newly admitted candidates both can re-apply or apply respectively.
Candidates must have Aadhaar card number in order to register for this scholarship programme. Those who are applying and having Aadhaar card number can register via online mode using Enrollment ID or Bank Pass Book Academic Session 2020. Please read all the instructions carefully and make sure that you are fulfilling the minimum requirement of eligibility like age limit, qualification etc. If it is found later that applicant not eligible for the scholarship scheme then his/her candidature will get rejected.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2020
|Pragati Scheme Highlights|
|Department Name||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Scholarship Name||AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2020|
|Kind of Declaration||Notification/Application Form|
|Reward Amount||Up to Rs.30000/-|
|Category Applicable||Girls Students|
|Type of Scholarship||Central Level Scholarship Scheme|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth / others(as applicable)
- Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year( Issued by the rank of Tahsildar)
- Admission letter (Issued By Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course)
- Admission Certificate (issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute)
- Tuition fee receipt
- AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book (Account with Applicant Name is mandatory) (Account Number, IFSC code and Photograph)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- AADHAR Card
- Declaration by parents duly signed
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2020
We are requesting all-girl candidates to check the following eligibility criteria before apply online. In case of future rejection of the application, criteria may play a big role. so, don’t skip anything from this paragraph.
- Those who successfully get admission into 1st year of Degree/Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved Institution. Admission must be done through Centralized Admission Process of the State/Central Government
- How many Girl candidates from the same family can apply? Two girls per family can apply for the scholarship.
- The applicants family income should not exceed Rs.8 Lac (Annual)
- Married Applicant: parents/in-laws incomes will be considered (Whichever is Higher)
- Candidates selection will be based on merit. Merit list will be created on the basis of qualifying examination to peruse the respective Technical Degree/Diploma course.
- The reservation will be given to the reserved category in the following format:
- SC Category (Scheduled Caste): 15%
- ST Category (Scheduled Tribe): 7.5%
- OBC Category (Other Backward Class): 27%
“Empowering Women through Technical Education”
This slogan is featuring the women empowerment campaign. Providing the scholarships to the girl child for the higher education revels the women empowerment campaign strength. Under this scheme, the Authority offers some amount of financial assistance for the Advancement of Girls pursuing Technical Education. This scheme helps girl candidate to improve knowledge, skill, and self-confidence. This is called development and empowerment.
Amount of scholarship
- Rs.30000/- Tuition Fee or at actual, whichever is less
- Rs.2000/- per month (for 10 months as incidentals charges each year)
- In the case of Tuition fee waiver/reimbursement: Students will get an amount of Rs. 30,000/- for the purchase of Books/Equipment/Softwares/Laptop/Desktop/Vehicle/Fee paid towards competitive examination applications forms/exam.
List of Required Documents
- Valid Income Certificate.
- 10th, +2 Mark Sheet of Candidate.
- Admission letter given by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/ Degree course
- Tuition fee receipt.
- Certificate issued by the Director/ Principal/ Head of the Institute.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST/OBC category
- Scanned copy of the AADHAR Card of the applicant.
- Declaration by parents signed stating that information provided by their child is true. And will refund the Scholarship amount if found false at any stage.
- AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating Account number, IFSC code, and Photograph.
How to fill Online Application for Pragati Scholarship 2020?
- e-mail for general inquiry: email@example.com
- Ph. No. and email for technical support: 29581000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pragati Scholarship Notification 2020
You can write in the comment section about the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2020. You can ask the questions regarding this scheme using the comment section. Follow us on various social media website to get all new updates about National Scholarship or other scholarship scheme run by the state or central government.
Those girls become qualified for applying Pragati scholarship whose parents’ income is less than 8 Lac preceding financial year. Two girls from the same family are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Visit the AICTE portal at https://www.aicte-pragati-saksham-gov.in/.
Click on Register Here.
Now fill up the full application form.
Press the REGISTER button.
You will get a Successful Registration Message on Screen.
Press continues to complete the registration process.
As you click on the link you will be redirected to log in page.
Now Enter LOGIN/USER ID and press the LOGIN button.
Start filling information Basic Details.
This is a scholarship that are provided to the girls & differently-abled students who studying in Diploma/Degree through AICTE approved technical institutions.
You can apply for renewal of your Pragati scholarship by login into your account and choose the renewal option from the homepage. Complete the procedure by following the instructions given on that page.
AICTE scholarship helps both meritorious and deserving students to pursue higher education without any financial constraints.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: