AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2019-20 is a scholarship scheme specially for Girls. Pragati & Saksham Scheme 2019-2020 is applicable to a girl child who takes admission to 1st year of diploma/degree program in AICTE approved college/institute through the centralized admission process.
The scholarship award always provided with an aim to support that student financially. If you are a girl child and falling in the low family income category. then apply before the due date which gives your support of fee for higher education. This scheme among them which offers financial support to girls child So, girls who willing to complete higher education in AICTE approved college/institute should check all the information given on this page.
Total 4000 girl child is getting Rs.30,000/- and a contingency grant of Rs.2000/- (for 10 months each year) in their bank account through DBT. (Direct Benefit Transfer).
The online application is invited from eligible first-year girls candidates who have got admitted into Diploma / UG Degree level programs can apply online before the due date. Renewal and Newly admitted candidates both can re-apply or apply respectively.
AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2019-20
|Pragati Scheme Highlights|
|Department Name||All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)|
|Scholarship Name||AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2019-20|
|Kind of Declaration||Notification/Application Form|
|Reward Amount||Up to Rs.30000/-|
|Category Applicable||Girls Students|
|Type of Scholarship||Central Level Scholarship Scheme|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
- Mark Sheet of standard Xth /XIIth / others(as applicable)
- Annual family Income Certificate for the preceding financial year( Issued by the rank of Tahsildar)
- Admission letter (Issued By Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course)
- Admission Certificate (issued by the Director/Principal/ Head of the Institute)
- Tuition fee receipt
- AADHAR seeded Bank Pass Book (Account with Applicant Name is mandatory) (Account Number, IFSC code and Photograph)
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC)
- AADHAR Card
- Declaration by parents duly signed
Eligibility Criteria for AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls 2019-20
We are requesting all-girl candidates to check the following eligibility criteria before apply online. In case of future rejection of the application, criteria may play a big role. so, don’t skip anything from this paragraph.
- Those who successfully get admission into 1st year of Degree/Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved Institution. Admission must be done through Centralized Admission Process of the State/Central Government
- How many Girl candidates from the same family can apply? Two girls per family can apply for the scholarship.
- The applicants family income should not exceed Rs.8 Lac (Annual)
- Married Applicant: parents/in-laws incomes will be considered (Whichever is Higher)
- Candidates selection will be based on merit. Merit list will be created on the basis of qualifying examination to peruse the respective Technical Degree/Diploma course.
- The reservation will be given to the reserved category in the following format:
- SC Category (Scheduled Caste): 15%
- ST Category (Scheduled Tribe): 7.5%
- OBC Category (Other Backward Class): 27%
“Empowering Women through Technical Education”
This slogan is featuring the women empowerment campaign. Providing the scholarships to the girl child for the higher education revels the women empowerment campaign strength. Under this scheme, the Authority offers some amount of financial assistance for the Advancement of Girls pursuing Technical Education. This scheme helps girl candidate to improve knowledge, skill, and self-confidence. This is called development and empowerment.
Amount of scholarship
- Rs.30000/- Tuition Fee or at actual, whichever is less
- Rs.2000/- per month (for 10 months as incidentals charges each year)
- In the case of Tuition fee waiver/reimbursement: Students will get an amount of Rs. 30,000/- for the purchase of Books/Equipment/Softwares/Laptop/Desktop/Vehicle/Fee paid towards competitive examination applications forms/exam.
How to fill Online Application for Pragati Scholarship 2019-20?
- e-mail for general inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph. No. and email for technical support: 29581000, email@example.com
Pragati Scholarship Notification 2019
You can write in the comment section about the AICTE Pragati Scholarship 2019-20. You can ask the questions regarding this scheme using the comment section. Follow us on various social media website to get all new updates about National Scholarship or other scholarship scheme run by the state or central government.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: