Today’s topic is about 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2019. How many of you feel that doing Govt Jobs After 10th Class (Railway, Army, Banking, SSC, PSC, RRB, AirForce) is a good step for getting settle in life.
Certainly, few things change speedily in life. Few incidents could wash out all the future planning and dreams. Thus, give your 100% to complete your dreams and don’t stop till you didn’t achieve your goal.
Why do the job at just beginning of the life/career? we will give you step by step answers and tell you about is 10th Govt Pass jobs really helpful or not etc.
Lots of candidates think to join the govt or private organization just after completing 10th class. The reasons are some candidates unable to afford higher studies, Work While Study, less interested in studies, starting a career in advance, Family Responsibility, etc.
- 1 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2019
- 1.1 Govt Jobs After 10th Class
- 1.2 Latest 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2019 Notification
- 1.3 10th Pass Job in Defence
- 1.4 10th Pass Jobs in Railway
- 1.5 10th Pass Jobs in Bank
- 1.6 Govt Jobs After 10th Pass Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.7 10th Govt Jobs 2019 State/City Wise
- 1.8 Follow Steps to Online Apply For 10th Pass Jobs
10th Pass Govt Jobs 2019
|Govt Jobs After 10th Notification Overview|
|Declaration Type||10th Pass Job Notification|
|Mode of Registration||Offline or Online|
|Total Number of Vacant Posts||50000+ (Expected)|
|Deadline for Filling Empty Positions||October 2019|
Govt Jobs After 10th Class
Work while study and less interest in studies can be understandable. But why opt out job only for family reason or whatever fees problem.
If you are really interested in doing higher education then take the student loan from various institutes or banks that really help to pursue higher education. Government of India also running various scholarship scheme by using you can easily complete your dreams.
|Recruitment Board||Post Name(s)||Education Qualification||Total Posts||Location/State||Last Date|
|FCI Recruitment||Junior Engineer|
Assistant Grade II (AGII) (Hindi)
Assistant Grade-III (AG III) (General / Accounts / Technical / Depot)
|10th Pass & Others||Update Soon||Anywhere in India||Update Soon|
|IPPB Recruitment||Assistant Manager|
CA or MBA
|BTSC Bihar Recruitment||Staff Nurse and Tutor||10th Pass, Diploma in General Nursing|
M.Sc. Nursing/ B.Sc. Nursing (Basic/ Post Basic) & Others
|9299||Bihar||26th August 2019
|Vizag Steel Plant Recruitment|| Junior Trainees|
Operator cum Mechanic Trainees (OCM Trainee)
Operator cum Mechanics (OCMs)
Mine Foreman & Others
|Matric / SSC with full time ITI / Diploma in Engineering||593||Visakhapatnam||21.08.2019 & 31.08.2019
|IRB Recruitment||Constable and Class IV||10th or Intermediate or its equivalent||17000 (Expected)||All India||Update Soon
|BSF Recruitment||Head Constable (RO & RM)||Matriculation/10th Pass||Head Constable (Radio Mechanic) :- 772 posts|
Head Constable (Radio Operator) :- 300 posts
|Anywhere in India||Update Soon
|UPPCL Recruitment||Technician (Line) and Others||10th class with science and mathematics||4102||Uttar Pradesh||Update Soon
|CRPF Recruitment||Constable (Tradesman & Technical) (Male & Female)||Matriculation or its equivalent||2945||Anywhere in India||Update Soon
|JRHMS Recruitment||Medical Officer (AYUSH)||10th||423||Jharkhand||13th September 2019|
|ESIC Recruitment||Staff Nurse, UDC, Clerk||10th Class & Above||Update Soon||India||Update Soon|
|Railway Recruitment||Group A, B, C & D Posts||10th pass, 12th pass, Diploma/ ITI, Engineering, Post Graduation, Under Graduation||1,30,000||India||Update Soon|
|Post Office Recruitment||Postman (PM)|
Mail Guard (MG)
Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
Postal Assistant (PA)
Sorting Assistant (SA)
|10th pass, 12th pass, Diploma/ ITI, Engineering, Post Graduation, Under Graduation||50,000 vacancies (Expected)||India||Update Soon|
Your decision is final for doing the job at the early stage of life then concentrate here. There is a huge number of Indian private as well as government companies that offer 10th Pass Government Jobs & Private Jobs and PSU sector jobs.
Good New! Good New! Soon 50000+ vacant posts to filled by the government of India. Vacancies available in terms of UPSC, Public Services Commission, Staff Selection Commission, Post Office Recruitment, RPF, CRPF Vacancy 2019-20, Reliance JIO Careers, Railway Recruitment, BSF Recruitment and various other departments.
Latest 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2019 Notification
Candidates who are searching for Govt Jobs After 10th Class they have landed at the best place. It is a one-stop solution for all the job hunters as we provide Latest Govt Jobs notification, exam syllabus/pattern, admit card/call letter, merit list, result, cut off marks and appointment letters, etc on this page.
There are lots of positions like multi-tasking staff, driver, Gramin Dak Sevak, soldiers, clerk, Data Entry or Data Collection, Office Assistant, Stamp duty and more other posts which suites 10th pass students.
10th Pass Job in Defence
If candidates want to join Army/Police/Air Force then here we have upload various Govt Jobs details for those.
In order to join private sector jobs, candidates must have good command over various languages including English, Hindi or Gujarati.
Doing a job or choosing higher studies is depends on candidates mind and interest. Job seekers must have their own interest, personal goals, aspirations, skills, passion & priorities of life for opting the career path for future.
10th Pass Jobs in Railway
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)), India will upload various recruitments for those candidates who had done thier 10th/SSC Class from authorized Board. Here, We have menstioned various jobs for those candidates want to join Indian Railway.
10th Pass Jobs in Bank
There are many Freshers who are looking forward to joining a banking sector after completion of their 10th Class or Matriculation. Here, we have upload PSU Banks as well as private bank job opening information.
Govt Jobs After 10th Pass Eligibility Criteria:
Age Limit: Government or private sector offer jobs to such candidates whose age is above 18 years as per the government norms.
Education Qualification: 10th class passing certificate holders can submit the online application form before the due date.
Application Fee: Minimum fee of Rs.100/- will be asked to pay by the authority. The minimum payable fee may be between Rs.100/- to Rs.500/- as per the norms.
Salary: Selected candidates will get handsome salary along with other allowance.
Selection Process: Applicants should start the exam preparation in advance. Government & private organization conducts written exam (Prelims & Mains), Physical Exam, Medical Exam, Interview. All the applicants will have to appear in above-mentioned tests as per the department orders.
- Written Exam: Written Test will be conducted in order to shortlist 10% to 25% of candidates for the next round. It may be either online (Computer Based Test) or offline (Multiple Choice Questions). Syllabus & Exam pattern uploads by authority 3 to 4 months prior to the test.
- Physical Exam: Candidates are invited to appear in Physical Efficiency Test (PET) & Physical Standard Test(PST). This test is organized to test physical efficiency like running, walking and physical standard like weight, height, chest, etc.
- Medical Exam: Medical checkup is done by the highly professional doctor’s team.
- Interview: Personal interview where question-related to posts, background, and family will be asked by experts.
10th Govt Jobs 2019 State/City Wise
- 10th Pass Jobs in Chandigarh
- 10th Pass Jobs in Delhi
- 10th Pass Jobs in Hyderabad
- 10th Pass Jobs in Mumbai
- 10th Pass Jobs in Delhi
- 10th Pass Jobs in Bangalore
- 10th Pass Jobs in Kolkata
- 10th Pass Jobs in Pune
- 10th Pass Jobs in Hubli
- 10th Pass Jobs Chennai
- 10th Pass Jobs in Bihar
- 10th Pass Jobs in Bhopal
- 10th Pass Jobs in Gujarat
- 10th Pass Jobs in UP
- 10th Pass Jobs in MP
- 10th Pass Jobs in Karnataka
- 10th Pass Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
- 10th pass job in Arunachal Pradesh
Follow Steps to Online Apply For 10th Pass Jobs
- Step 1: Candidates who are searching for 10th pass govt job 2019 should check the above-mentioned table.
- Step 2: Once go through the whole table and then click on that particular link for that you want to apply.
- Step 3: Download official job advertisement and check the minimum requirement of criteria like age limit, education qualification, etc.
- Step 4: Find the Apply Online link from the lower part of the page and click on it.
- Step 5: Fill up all the information like personal details, contact details, and education qualification details. Please enter data which are vital otherwise candidature may be rejected in the future even after the selection. So, keep 100% information transparency to avoid future rejection.
- Step 6: Applicant must have to upload scanned copies of passport size photo as well as the signature photo. Photos format must be JPEG or PNG (Whatever Asked) and size details have been prescribed on the right part of the form where you have to upload the photos.
- Step 7: At last, press the SUBMIT button for final submission. After confirmation, no alteration can be done in the future. so, check all the details before confirming application form. Save confirmation and registration for future use or login on the same page.
- Step 8: Make fee payment by choosing an appropriate method. To support Shree Narendra Modi’s Digital India initiative, please do payment through online mode like Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI Payment (Whatever is applicable).
- Step 9: Download & print the application form for future use.
For more information, keep visiting this portal. We will upload 10th Pass Govt Jobs 2019 list on this page shortly. Stay tuned with us or like Facebook Page, Follow us on Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram to get all the update.
Average rating / 5. Vote count: